Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444808 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Join NOUNITES BBM FORUM.
pin.bbm.com/C002552E6
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hellooo house i ve paid my compulsory &registration fees but D thin is not showing on my portal pls whats wrong?
How do i confirm my payment plssss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
olumbha:
Hellooo house i ve paid my compulsory &registration fees but D thin is not showing on my portal pls whats wrong?
which bank did you pay to?
Check tomorrow. If it still doesn't show, go to the bank to complain. I hope you have your teller with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by funkyjms: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Kazrem:

which bank did you pay to?
Check tomorrow. If it still doesn't show, go to the bank to complain. I hope you have your teller with you.
i use zenite bank and i ve D print out of D fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
olumbha:

i use zenite bank and i ve D print out of D fees
Since you have your print out with you, try loading the fund manually (you can do if from the "LOAD FUND" option in your portal).
If problem persist please go back to the bank and report.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
olumbha:

There's no cause for alarm. I paid mine this morning and it's already in my e-wallet. Yours will also show in your e-wallet balance. If it doesn't, then you can load it manually.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 5:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Hi people, we are asked to pay 3,000 medical fee in port Harcourt study Centre. A friend in Abuja says there's no such fee over there.... How about other states? Did anywhere else pay?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Zerop:
Hi people, we are asked to pay 3,000 medical fee in port Harcourt study Centre. A friend in Abuja says there's no such fee over there.... How about other states? Did anywhere else pay?
Am in PH sc, when and who said you should pay medical fee, are you a returning student or a fresher?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Any abuja wuse study center (Msc Information Technology) aspirant in the house should please quote me. Let's join heads together or if there's a group already let me know.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zerop: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2015
afangide:
Am in PH sc, when and who said you should pay medical fee, are you a returning student or a fresher?

I'm a fresher... At the building where clearance forms (1500) are issued, there's an office requesting N3,000 for medicals. I think it's together with the IT office. They take your blood there in the spot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Zerop:

I'm a fresher... At the building where clearance forms (1500) are issued, there's an office requesting N3,000 for medicals. I think it's together with the IT office. They take your blood there in the spot.
This is extortion. Report them to the headquarters. You can do so electronically or physically.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Zerop:

BLOOD? shocked shocked
Please NOUN don't use your blood for anything even for practicals, email the headquarters ASAP!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Hi guys smiley100l law new students in ibadan study centre on this forum should quote or call me lets study together....08083059976
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2015
Thank u veri much d problem is solve
emmyvet:

Since you have your print out with you, try loading the fund manually (you can do if from the "LOAD FUND" option in your portal).
If problem persist please go back to the bank and report.
Okponee:

There's no cause for alarm. I paid mine this morning and it's already in my e-wallet. Yours will also show in your e-wallet balance. If it doesn't, then you can load it manually.
thank u veri much d problem is solve
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Helloooo!
i greet u all.
Any ado study centre in d room study (bsc biology) or bsc ed biology) 200level should pls signify by quoting me or by calling me 08145954448 so we can study together thank U.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Zerop:

What's wrong with this new director?. Let me get in touch with others and see what we can do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Any Msc in Business administration returning student?? Kinda confused with the registrable courses am seeing on my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
olumbha:
Helloooo!
i greet u all.
Any ado study centre in d room study (bsc biology) or bsc ed biology) 200level should pls signify by quoting me or by calling me 08145954448 so we can study together thank U.
i need help on courses to register for
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damieadeh(f): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am a new student @ NOUN. I want to know if we (fresher) are expected to attend the 3 days orientation starting by Feb 11th-13th 2015?
Am in lagos.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Damieadeh:
I am a new student @ NOUN. I want to know if we (fresher) are expected to attend the 3 days orientation starting by Feb 11th-13th 2015?
Am in lagos.
Thanks
Not compulsory but necessary.
If you are chanced, go. If not, no problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
house pls can i register more than 24 units in a simester?pls is urgent.tanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls I need urgent answer to dis my questn o. I went to do screening and after d screenin we were askd to pay #5500 to d bank #500 to d skool makin 6k.
Dose dat av paid collectd 1 T-shirt n cap, dey said if we dnt pay we won't b able to get matric number. My questn nw is whether d 6k is part of d compulsory fee, n hw wil I knw weda dey hav added d 6k to my portal so dat I wil just pay d remanin 35k instead of 41k coz am confused o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kwaifa23(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
I was told by NOUN that I did not meet the requirement for admission into PGD. Information Technology. And to my Best knowledge I met all requirement. I have my first degree in Accounting and my WAEC result are complete. Pls any help and understanding.

Application Status: Not Admitted
Sorry! You did not meet the Admission Requirements for PGD. Information Technology, thus online admission is denied!However, you can use the link below to print your Application Form for future reference. You may also consider changing to another course
****If you feel you are qualified, kindly mail support@noun.edu.ng for a review of your application. Remember to quote your form number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls what is the total cost of school fees for a fresher in first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello Returning students.
Hw fr wit result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
shezy:
house pls can i register more than 24 units in a simester?pls is urgent.tanks
You can't register more than 24 units as much as I know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
kwaifa23:
I was told by NOUN that I did not meet the requirement for admission into PGD. Information Technology. And to my Best knowledge I met all requirement. I have my first degree in Accounting and my WAEC result are complete. Pls any help and understanding.

Application Status: Not Admitted
Sorry! You did not meet the Admission Requirements for PGD. Information Technology, thus online admission is denied!However, you can use the link below to print your Application Form for future reference. You may also consider changing to another course
****If you feel you are qualified, kindly mail support@noun.edu.ng for a review of your application. Remember to quote your form number
I had a similar experience when I applied for direct entry last year. Send your results (waec and others) to the email above quoting your form number, password and preferred course. If truly you meet the requirements you would be granted admission. You can scan your result to them as I was asked to.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello,
I have a couple of questions and I would appreciate if you could please provide me with answers.

Firstly, I keep seeing "TMA" on the academic calender. Please what does this stand for. Also, I see the exams last for 2 months. How is that even possible and lastly, what's the status concerning the NYSC serving?
Please and thank you for your reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stnkembu(m): 3:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello Nounites, how can one get his refund of excess e wallet value after graduation?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2livescrew: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2015
famuyiwa07:
join National open university of nigeria (NOUN) student on BBM channel.
pin.bbm.com/C002552E6

This pin is wrong,plz check it for correction.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
HotAsIce:
Hello,
I have a couple of questions and I would appreciate if you could please provide me with answers.

Firstly, I keep seeing "TMA" on the academic calender. Please what does this stand for. Also, I see the exams last for 2 months. How is that even possible and lastly, what's the status concerning the NYSC serving?
Please and thank you for your reply.
TMA means Tutor Mark Assignment.
Exam in a department does not last beyond 3 weeks or less. That 2 months is for the entire period of the exam.
Nysc . I don't know.
However, I wonder why people continue asking about Nysc. Open universities is meant for working class and as such not expected to go for service as you can't combine working with service. If you young or not working (dependent), why coming to open university. Go to conventional school.
I know the school is making tremendous effort to ensure her ng graduates participate in nysc but if it doesn't work, exemption letter is given So?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thopesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.