Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472045 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ayxmania,

Nice try! Why do I get this feeling that you're trolling?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
NixowL:

Nice try! Why do I get this feeling that you're trolling?
I'm serious bro...I just entered via DE and most things are still new to me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samueldo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please I need help! I just got my admission and I avn't paid the compulsry fees up till now but I intend paying everything early march. What problem will I face without me writing any of the TMA's before then
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
@Samueldo,

I responded to an exact issue a while back. Click on my moniker and skim through a few of my posts, you'll find directions. Good luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
NixowL:

That's quite unusual. PM her Matric. No., let me verify.
If it is unusual, then let her continue enjoying it..no need to send her info.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 4reigningqueen: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
matrix date and venue, anybody?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabialonso(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls help....my TMAs hv already been loaded...hw can I view them and submit? Abeg I need una help, I am new here. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
gabialonso:
Pls help....my TMAs hv already been loaded...hw can I view them and submit? Abeg I need una help, I am new here. Thanks
Click on pending tma. After submitting, click in home, then completed tma

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samueldo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
NixowL:

I responded to an exact issue a while back. Click on my moniker and skim through a few of my posts, you'll find directions. Good luck.

Pleas sir do me a favour by giving me a personal answer am afraid if I can make it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dclique:
NOUN is a very unserious university. Thats one thing you should know.

Registrations and admissions are currently in progress at IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. Visit their website: http://www.iicseuniversity.org
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Samueldo:

Pleas sir do me a favour by giving me a personal answer am afraid if I can make it
TMA doesn't close on the date written on school calendar.. If you are able to register your TMAs will certainly be available.. You can make it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
any PGD ICT person dey here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samueldo(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
alakaloko:
TMA doesn't close on the date written on school calendar.. If you are able to register your TMAs will certainly be available.. You can make it

Thanks I will start my course reg. First week of march
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
NixowL:

If you were truly concerned about her privacy, you wouldn't have brought this issue up to begin with. This is public domain. Imagine what would happen if the authorities stumble upon your claims. A simple query will reveal her and other parties involved. Just saying...
True this is a public domain, but I didn't reveal anybody's name or matric number. So? I was curious, and I asked here, what's the big deal?
U know whatthanks for the concern.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
@ayxmania,

Yeah right!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
mantics:

please do you know anybody in 200l and moreover please can I chat you on WhatsApp?

yeah if u like
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
mantics:

please do you know anybody in 200l and moreover please can I chat you on WhatsApp?

yeah if u like
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
i am here PGD INFO TECH 07064636966
chipatra:
any PGD ICT=INFO TECH person dey here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guys, please where can I download the course materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yinkaAwe(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
hello, am new here, any pgd financial management here. and is there any tutorial for students of pgd. pls anybody with correct info shd holla me back. 08077576041. tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 5ynboy: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls pls n pls. Am a student of Noun, running Msc Infotech program. Can someone please
help me with Second semester Past question papers. I will appreciate! My email is; muftahulawal@gmail.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettyblaqy(f): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Haba! how would i ever believe/accept thefact that am the only student here, in this department (M.Ed edu admin & planning).. Na waah! if there are coursemates abeg don't hesitate to contact me, either on chukwugeraldine4@gmail.com, or whatsapp/call me on 07068961324. Thnks & anticipatn ur calls/mails
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teecode: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2015
teecode:
Hi Kazrem and everyone in da house...

Please kindly help me with past questions of the following courses:-

1. ACC313 - Management Accounting

2. ACC311 - Intermediate Financial Accounting I

3. ACC310 - Elements of Public Sector Accounting

4. ACC316 - Analysis of Financial Statement

5. ACC312 - Intermediate Financial Accounting II

6. ACC301 - Information Technology 1

7. ACC307 - Commercial Law

8. SMS305 - Elements of Government

9. SMS303 - Entrepreneurship Studies II

10. SMS304 - Research Methodology

My email is: domedity@gmail.com

Thanks.

So no one to help me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nawa ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Out of nine, have seen four of my results....... please who know the problems and solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 5ynboy: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Please Gentlemen, Can Someone help me with Msc InfoTech Past questions of Second Semester? Especially dat of CIT 832 and CIT 834. I will really Appreciate. My Email address: muftahulawal@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
i need ur urgent help,i registered a course 2day,but how can i type its tma cos i saw the place is somehow.you cant click on it and the issue of exam registration i saw it closed!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheedy407(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good day, I want to buy d form for PGD and planning to buy it early march, pls can I kno the date of the closing date?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
UEDIBO:
i am here PGD INFO TECH 07064636966
good, u get TMAs & past ?s make we share; especially CIT 742 multimedia technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
plenty TMA questions with unavailable answers resulting to poor scores. NOUN do something pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.