Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,280 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444227 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2012
here we are this morning waiting for tma portal...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by proffabulous(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2012
please i need your help once again, have been trying to access the tma link and it keep giving me data that need to be save on and on, it all the same. i just want to know if their are any other process to get the tma printed out. [color=#990000][/color] itgetting me frustrated.please need your help. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
i will also call you immediately i am onshore,hope you won't mind spending much time on phone cos i have alot to ask. AND IF ANYONE HERE IS IN THE PORT-HARCOURT STUDY CENTER,PLEASE DROP UR DIGIT,THANKS
apeelewuetu:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samafroxy22(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
please is there HOSTEL in NOUN....?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Samafroxy22: please is there HOSTEL in NOUN....?
No! And no forever.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kulex124(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
[b][/b]plz guys do yhu know if [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]noun collects lower with diploma for direct entry and if there is public adminstration department avaible?[color=#770077][/color]and when is the next admission taking place and does NOUN students go for national youth service.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pretty4: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
100 level students, hw do u feel about dis TMA problem. To me its not funny. undecided
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
ferdimako:

Study centers do drop courses, it must not be at the headquarters.Although I did a couple from lagos. The Chemistry and Biology courses, I guess are CHM101 and BIO101.I have not been able to locate CHM101 materials from NOUN site and the one I got isn't getting me the answers to my TMA1.Don't worry if you can't have them done now, you will in ur second semester because courses are inactive for dropping now and if u want to add the CHM101 and BIO101, NOUN will charge N3,000 penalty. But if u want to drop the MTH121 and ur study center isn't helping, may be u contact Lagos. I have someone there. E-mail me at ferdimako@gmail.com if she is ur last resort but I doubt it is doable now.
Ok!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
dimdim001:

Really!?!? Thats terrible... I study comm tech and havnt heard of such tho, my center is Ikeja, Lagos...mayb i'l head ova 2 my study center 1 of dese days 2 confirm
Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2012
kulex124: [b][/b]plz guys do yhu know if [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]noun collects lower with diploma for direct entry and if there is public adminstration department avaible?[color=#770077][/color]and when is the next admission taking place and does NOUN students go for national youth service.
Yes, they do go service. Next Admission is in/after march. Lower credit with 5 o level credit and public admi is not a problem. You shld wait for next admission requirement.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012
kulex124: [b][/b]plz guys do yhu know if [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]noun collects lower with diploma for direct entry and if there is public adminstration department avaible?[color=#770077][/color]and when is the next admission taking place and does NOUN students go for national youth service.

Public Administration exists only at Masters level (MPA) and not at first degree.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2012
100L student what is the way farword, No TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
delbian: 100L student what is the way farword, No TMA

Wait till they fix the problems and update the database.May be when they do, TMA2 will be in!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
ferdimako:

Wait till they fix the problems and update the database.May be when they do, TMA2 will be in!
Sent you a mail,please reply..thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
TMA Portal seems to have opened up, but it still directing me to the update page & when I click save, it goes back to the beginning where I have to log in again...and it keeps on going on and on like that...anyone else getting this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh! It seems to be OK now smiley

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
dimdim001: TMA Portal seems to have opened up, but it still directing me to the update page & when I click save, it goes back to the beginning where I have to log in again...and it keeps on going on and on like that...anyone else getting this?

If u a new stu u will c that and on ur send attempt it logs u in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
c33b33: Sent you a mail,please reply..thank you

I did not see a thing oh.It's ferdimako@gmail.com still.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
ferdimako:

I did not see a thing oh.It's ferdimako@gmail.com still.
OK,anyway i just got admitted yesterday....can the admission still be valid till March 2013 and do i need to go for the screening at the center or i can still wait till March?Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2012
c33b33: OK,anyway i just got admitted yesterday....can the admission still be valid till March 2013 and do i need to go for the screening at the center or i can still wait till March?Thanks

Either way.Congrats on ur admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
dimdim001: TMA Portal seems to have opened up, but it still directing me to the update page & when I click save, it goes back to the beginning where I have to log in again...and it keeps on going on and on like that...anyone else getting this?

All the TMAs are active. TMA1,2,3& 4 are all active!Jobs have come!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
ferdimako:

All the TMAs are active. TMA1,2,3& 4 are all active!Jobs have come!

Wen i tried to ans d 2nd batch of TMA, it didnt shw my score after submitting...or am i meant to ans all d 1st batch of TMAs 1st b4 answerin' d 2nd batch...or im nt yet supposed 2 ans d 2nd batch @all?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
ferdimako:

Either way.Congrats on ur admission.
Thanks!..you have been a great help here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Any 100 eviromental s n resource managemt student available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hey I'm an Environmental studies n resource managmnt student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by under12: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2012
I guess this sch is basically for those that wants to work and study simultaneously.I really don't understand its mode of study,u hv to study 85% urself and 15% from the school.hw does this help in anyway?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Am so confused ryt now. As I was doing the tma yesterday.the site stoped giving me. Results after completing six. On the completed link I have 3 on the result lik I have 3 but I have completed 6. Also instead of w0 courses. Its now 36 leaving me frustrated. And pls hope it wount close soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
under12: I guess this sch is basically for those that wants to work and study simultaneously.I really don't understand its mode of study,u hv to study 85% urself and 15% from the school.hw does this help in anyway?
you study 100% by yourself some times
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
kekakuz: Am so confused ryt now. As I was doing the tma yesterday.the site stoped giving me. Results after completing six. On the completed link I have 3 on the result lik I have 3 but I have completed 6. Also instead of w0 courses. Its now 36 leaving me frustrated. And pls hope it wount close soon
just leave it for one to two days, your scores for all the courses you have completed will later display.
It is closing on the 14th of January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Can't we help ourselves with the TMA here

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.