Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474621 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Neutrobcorp: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello All,

Please when is GST 807 Holding oooooo......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Neutrobcorp:
Hello All,

Please when is GST 807 Holding oooooo......
according to the draft timetable, 2nd of may. it can change though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is 16th of may. Check your portal
dayjahvoo:

according to the draft timetable, 2nd of may. it can change though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chimamaa(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please do noun do computer science and for how many years
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chimamaa:
Please do noun do computer science and for how many years
I'm a computer science student and it takes four years to complete the course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
donbrowser:

Please can I buy the application form and start admission process now or till you guys round up exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebiye55:

Please can I buy the application form and start admission process now or till you guys round up exams?
You can buy the form now but you can't get registered till July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
h3ro:
It is 16th of may. Check your portal
tanx. it has been updated. I had the previous one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chimamaa(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
donbrowser:

can I do it part time and I want to know the requirements
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wangereke: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello fellow NOUNites,

Please can someone tell me if I'll be able to graduate with the January 2016 set if I finish my exams and submit my project by September of 2015? i.e Will i be able to collect my statement of results and certificate at the next convocation ceremony?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chimamaa:
can I do it part time and I want to know the requirements
NOUN is all about flexibility u can even stretch ur program to maximum of ten years
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by peterakoh: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Good day pals, pls I need "MTH 102 (Introductory Statistics)" link. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chimamaa(f): 5:37am On Apr 17, 2015
donbrowser:

NOUN is all about flexibility u can even stretch ur program to maximum of ten years
please can you tell me the requirements, I did science in secondary school and failed only chemistry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by viviannkemdilim(f): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
What d duration of Post Grad course in NOUN? ...How many months does it last?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chimamaa:
please can you tell me the requirements, I did science in secondary school and failed only chemistry
You need ur 0'level result which must include all science subjects + English any maths
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
biznes management students please I need tma for Eco112 sms 106 and mkt108. I have d others if you need. watsapp 08067074626
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Does anyone know if the GST exams will be done at McCarthy centre in obalende?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
E-exam time table av been updated, date changed check ur portal to confirm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
benardnwaorgu:
biznes management students please I need tma for Eco112 sms 106 and mkt108. I have d others if you need. watsapp 08067074626
Will contact you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
pls has any1 here changed his/her study centre jus try n indicate, pls is very urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chimamaa(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
donbrowser:

You need ur 0'level result which must include all science subjects + English any maths
oh goodness, even chemistry?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nazacent: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
A genuine advice pls, she studied agric in her undergraduate level with a third class now planning to switch to public admin for her Msc. Could it be that she ll have to do a double Pgd?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chimamaa:
oh goodness, even chemistry?
Yes ma'am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chimamaa(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Such a bad news for me, OK then, what other good course can I do without chemistry, please I need like three to choose from, am about to get the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chimamaa:
Such a bad news for me, OK then, what other good course can I do without chemistry, please I need like three to choose from, am about to get the form
I will advice you do access program or visit noun.edu.ng or nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chimamaa:
I will advice you visit the counsellor @ any study centre close to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2015
PHY111 POSTED
PHY191 POSTED

Many TMa solutions posted at www.buytma.com

checkout here http://buytma.com/index.php/board,2.0.html

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
mmagdalene:
Hi everyone.
Please I want to know if NOUN's form is presently on sale for Postgraduate in education course, when a session starts and the duration of the course. Thanks.
The form is always on sale. Session starts after January and June.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
JDelight:
E-exam time table av been updated, date changed check ur portal to confirm.
yea its true..am at ikeja study centre..don't even know were am going to write ma exam

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.