Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473271 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
I THINK WE SHLD ALL BE A LITTLE MORE DISCREET, JUST EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TMA SOLUTIONS. THAT SAID, ABEG SOMEONE SHLD HELP ME WITH MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)TMA'S. I'M GRATEFUL FOR ANYONE U CAN GIVE ME. MY EMAIL ADD IS adaezeangel@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
daezeangel: I THINK WE SHLD ALL BE A LITTLE MORE DISCREET, JUST EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TMA SOLUTIONS. THAT SAID, ABEG SOMEONE SHLD HELP ME WITH MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)TMA'S. I'M GRATEFUL FOR ANYONE U CAN GIVE ME. MY EMAIL ADD IS adaezeangel@gmail.com

How? U don't have urs or no materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
bigcil2: Look I am helping people do their test, not creating expo what I have done has no flaws.... And even in the noun site you have the ability to print it and they so what's with the holier than thou attitude. Semnd yur email to bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Allow people do their assignments themselves. People will see the same questions same options in the exams and still fail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls help me with the solutions to all d 4 TMA's of each course-:

CIT 101,

INTRODUCTORY INOGANIC CHEMISTRY

PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

BIO 101

PHY 111

PHY 191

HEAT AND PROPERTY OF MATTER

MTH 121

MTH 131

MTH 133.
This is my email add shexy1983@gmail.com. My phone no 08182156175. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shexy1983: Pls help me with the solutions to all d 4 TMA's of each course-:

CIT 101,

INTRODUCTORY INOGANIC CHEMISTRY

PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

BIO 101

PHY 111

PHY 191

HEAT AND PROPERTY OF MATTER

MTH 121

MTH 131

MTH 133.
This is my email add shexy1983@gmail.com. My phone no 08182156175. Thanks
On the day of the exam,who go help you?Why not start practicing now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
bigcil2: ok.... I GOT 10 OUT OF 10 IN THE TMA 1 GST 101...I kno its very easy but just wanto help those that need assistance.
1.b
2.d
3.b
4.c
5.c
6.d
7.a
8.b
9.a
10.b
11.c
12.b
13.a
14.c
15.d
16.a
17.b
18.d
19.b
20.c
good luck ...more to be posted later. wink grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shexy1983:

I don't think u are a student of NOUN, if u are then your case look like someone selling food then place a shit behind the food.Questions can change at any time then u will fail many students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 4:35am On Dec 25, 2012
I dont nid help in my exams. All i nid is to pass d tmas first
i see tma as bonus mark dat is y i nid help to be sure of d answers i selected from d questions.
For example, a guy posted GST 101 and he score 10 out of 10, when i relate his answers to d one i did myself, i only got 5 questions wrong so i did d amendment immediately.
I am a new student dat has gotten no experience about noun programs that is y am seeking d help of u my seniors on d tma's. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2012
I
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osarodon(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Search and use your study material and by so doing you will become familiar with the topics which is the advantage of doing TMA yourself.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
I Know nairalnad Is filled with people that just believe in what they believe and when others adapt, change and overcome they complain because they never had the oppourtunity to do so. cry well that's sad , don't say because when you were growing up you studied at unilag that makes everyone that didn't go to unilag a fiasco u might even be a bigger one. : lipsrsealed . I understand some views about reading for exam, in my own perspective only a fool won't read... FYI...the TMA is just 1. For u to get familiar with the course 2. Bonus mark, if it was a real test tingy they won't enable you to print it or save it, so pls Holiner Than Thous park well, I know say u na plenty for here but na for yur face I will walk away with 1st upper. Anyone that needs help with tma pls mail me bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com. #peace tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Let's form a group on BBM for computer science or any faculty of sci and tech course year 1 semester 1... What do you think.... Send yur pin to bigtune@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com... The evil attack on this forum is too much, ket like minds interact! smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Join this BBM group for up to date assistance on TMA and all other issues! Mi casa su casa

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OBENI(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
osarodon: Search and use your study material and by so doing you will become familiar with the topics which is the advantage of doing TMA yourself.
PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME WITH FRE 101 (BASIC FRENCH GRAMMAR), THE COURSE MATERIAL AM HAVING IS DIFFERENT FROM THE QUESTION.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
bigcil2: I Know nairalnad Is filled with people that just believe in what they believe and when others adapt, change and overcome they complain because they never had the oppourtunity to do so. cry well that's sad , don't say because when you were growing up you studied at unilag that makes everyone that didn't go to unilag a fiasco u might even be a bigger one. : lipsrsealed . I understand some views about reading for exam, in my own perspective
only a fool won't read... FYI...the TMA is just 1. For u to get familiar with the course 2. Bonus mark, if it was a real test tingy they won't enable you to print it or save it, so pls Holiner Than Thous park well, I know say u na plenty for here but na for yur face I will walk away with 1st upper. Anyone that needs help with tma pls mail me
bigtune@mtnnigeria.black
berry.com.

Which one be first upper, abi na.u invent dat one grin

#peace tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:20am On Dec 26, 2012
@bigcil, i dey gbadun u. Dis is d kind of people we nid here.
Not some people dat are nt ready to help dere fellow broda, all dey do is to mock u wen u do it. Dont mind dem, they are all mother fuckers.
Bigcil, GOD BLESS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Donteeokey(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2012
Pls I was given ad into Computer Science 200 level tru direct entry but deu 2 some facts I could not mit up, but now I,m free n want 2 start now. So pls can I still register now? Even if I,ve 2 pay 4 late registration. Pls is it still posible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2012
Donteeokey: Pls I was given ad into Computer Science 200 level tru direct entry but deu 2 some facts I could not mit up, but now I,m free n want 2 start now. So pls can I still register now? Even if I,ve 2 pay 4 late registration. Pls is it still posible?

No. Course reg is closed and it is final. Wait till next April.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2012
osarodon: Search and use your study material and by so doing you will become familiar with the topics which is the advantage of doing TMA yourself.

You're the man! Don't mind all these I-help-you-to-get-duller folks here.Only after grades!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Please somebody should answer me I have completed 16 tmas and only 10 is showing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by goddy28686: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
TMA1 MTH121 10 MARKS
A
A
A
A
A
C
A
A
C
D
if u need more just ask

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
I see no one is willing to give me answers to my questions.I thought the essense of the thread is to help eachother understand the system and inform. I guess all u are interested in is answers to your tma.path to destruction.you have 3 weeks to submit,
You have yÓur handout to check
You have people around to help you understand
You have google to help you understand.
Yet you just want someone to tell u the answers straight. Even with all this options you still want shortcut.you obviously is dumb from the womb.please stop messing noun up by displaying this trash for the world to see.you are mocking the credibility of the school.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Kekakuz. Why cant u mind ur own business. If u can nt help u better leave dis place nw.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
guys what up, hows tma going, omo bhm 101 no easy, any law student here wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Shexy1983: @Kekakuz. Why cant u mind ur own business. If u can nt help u better leave dis place nw.
Na your type them dey call ewu.goat. As I no commot come push me out. Shebi the truth they bite you.
Retarded fool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Shexy1983: @Kekakuz. Why cant u mind ur own business. If u can nt help u better leave dis place nw.
Na your type them dey call ewu.goat. As I no commot come push me out. Shebi the truth they bite you.
Retarded fo*l

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2012
shout out to those of una wey them they help with TMA i pitttyyyy una oooooooooo,na 4 exam una go hear weeeen,every bodi no say gst easy,it better u read/do the tma ur self oooo.
in my 1st semester tma e get one gal 4 my class,cuz gov get every tin i mean 10 she go copy the guy ans,wen she go check result na 2.5 she get.pls u guys should ans ur tma ur self,read wide i mean make una research well and it is well
I REP IKEJA CENTER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.