Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474220 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ogborokiri(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Add me to d group 08030622128
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
add me too o please cheesy cheesy grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Stop dropping numbers here. Send pm to the person.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ask77: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
pweetiedee:
Pls is my nysc certificate mandatory before ican apply for pgd? I am currently serving and i wanna do my pgd now.
I don't think so, because in the admission letter, you are asked to bring originals and photocopies of all the credentials filled in the online application form for clearance, and Nysc is not filled in the form. However, anyone that has done pgd clearance can give us a better clarification.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samueld0(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2015
08066506062 pls add me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samueld0(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello, pls for those of us that drop our number for the NOUN whatsapp group let's be sure u are on whatsapp. Becos some names and numbers I got were not on whatsapp. Thanks and have a great day.

08066506062 pls add me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please can I apply for a degree in Islamic studies with a science based WAEC certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hallie27:
Please can I apply for a degree in Islamic studies with a science based WAEC certificate?
check the requirements for Islamic studies in the attached file

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hallie27:
check the link below for Islamic studies requirement.

nou.edu.ng/announcements/Approved%20Admission%20Advert%20for%202014-2015.pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
PeyButtons:

Your number 0817*****18 shows that u are not on whatsapp. And u have 2 be on whatsapp b4 u can be added to the group.
So my own too did not show abi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls, can someone enroll for a degree course in noun with a G.C.E
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
busky101:
Pls, can someone enroll for a degree course in noun with a G.C.E

Yes oooooooooooo......

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
donbrowser:

So my own too did not show abi?

I'm sorry but the number you gave shows you are not on whatsapp. Sorry about that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
PeyButtons:

I'm sorry but the number you gave shows you are not on whatsapp. Sorry about that.
zero hate 1 8 nine 4 tiri six too 3 one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
SPECIAL CLEARING EXAMINATION This is to inform all students who registered for the special clearing examination that the commencement date of the said exam is 20th July,2015. The exam is scheduled to take place in the following zones: 1. Kaduna zone ---------------------------- Kaduna study centre 2. Abuja Zone ----------------------------- Abuja Model Study Centre 3. Lagos Zone --------------------------- McCarthy Study Centre 4. Enugu Zone ----------------------------- Enugu Study centre 5. Jos Zone ----------------------------- Jos Study Centre 6. Benin Zone -------------------------- Benin Study Centre In line with the above,students are urge to go to zones close to them to take their examinations." Student's who wrote papers in the recently conclude exam should not re-attempt these papers. Failure to abide with this directive will be heavily penalized.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello, pls for those of us that drop our number for the NOUN whatsapp group let's be sure u are on whatsapp. Becos some names and numbers I got were not on whatsapp. Thanks and have a great day.
pls add me to d group:08066364801 apprc8.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Kazrem:
SPECIAL CLEARING EXAMINATION
This is to inform all students who registered for
the special clearing examination that the
commencement date of the said exam is 20th
July,2015.
The exam is scheduled to take place in the
following zones:
1. Kaduna zone ----------------------------
Kaduna study centre
2. Abuja Zone -----------------------------
Abuja Model Study Centre
3. Lagos Zone ---------------------------
McCarthy Study Centre
4. Enugu Zone -----------------------------
Enugu Study centre
5. Jos Zone ----------------------------- Jos
Study Centre
6. Benin Zone -------------------------- Benin
Study Centre
In line with the above,students are urge to go to
zones close to them to take their examinations."
Student's who wrote papers in the recently
conclude exam should not re-attempt these
papers. Failure to abide with this directive will be
heavily penalized.

This information from noun could be wrong.I checked the time table for the exam yesterday and i discovered that the exam actually starts from 7th of july and ends on the 20th of july(which is the date noun said the exam will start). I will advice my people taken this exam to try and verify the dates as this could leads to another problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Kazrem:

Student's who wrote papers in the recently
conclude exam should not re-attempt these
papers. Failure to abide with this directive will be
heavily penalized.
I truly don't understand this statement by NOUN. Are they saying this exam is only meant for those who didn't write the last exam at all. How about those who wrote some and missed some?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2015
hiswords7:

This information from noun could be wrong.I checked the time table for the exam yesterday and i discovered that the exam actually starts from 7th of july and ends on the 20th of july(which is the date noun said the exam will start). I will advice my people taken this exam to try and verify the dates as this could leads to another problem.
Yes oo. I saw this too.. We don't kw weda its 20th or 7th exam is starting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I truly don't understand this statement by NOUN. Are they saying this exam is only meant for those who didn't write the last exam at all. How about those who wrote some and missed some?
It depends. If you missed the last exam because you were unable to register for it, and you did its tma, you are qualified. Any reason aside that is ineligible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number so u can added. Thanks.
Add me up 08073463654
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
hiswords7:

Yes the date on the time table is different from the date announced but you should also know that there draft written on the time table, meaning it could be changed to the announced date.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
08166348962.... add me up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
A
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by segunn20(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please is biology science Accredited in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
when will the last examination result come out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
can someone who missed d last exam due 2 change of pop tabletime write d new fixed exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kazrem:

It depends. If you missed the last exam because you were unable to register for it, and you did its tma, you are qualified. Any reason aside that is ineligible
I missed a paper cos of work but I did the TMA and registered for the exam n the course...Pls, how do I register for this exam??
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Please what is the estimated cost for school fees, clearance and other payments at the point of admission for a DE aspirant
(It's urgent)
Hhaha troll 001 wants to go to school grin grin
#nooffeinse lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ebixy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.