Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469128 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Kul3ger: nyc 1 pipz....please can som1 hlp wit info on d normal course duration 4 courses under management sc. ?
Four years
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2012
primate ayoola: Greetings to every prospective nounites in the room,Pls,,, pls I was at the ikeja study center today,there I met a law student of NOUN who gave me the shock of my life that A SEMESTER IS ONE YEAR!!! Pls I need someone to help me out on this,,,am a new student of criminology and securities study.PLS I REALLY NEED TO HEAR THE FACT ABOUT THE DURATION.THANKS.

Thats not true. Normal Four months per semester. Everythin went smoothly this session. Pls scrutinise Hearsay next time. Ok. Good luck

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by primateayoola(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Holyrule:

Thats not true. Normal Four months per semester. Everythin went smoothly this session. Pls scrutinise Hearsay next time. Ok. Good luck
much fenks HOLYRULE but one more question pls,,, HAS THERE EVER BEING ANY CONVOCATION IN NOUN PLS,,,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by primateayoola(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2012
greetings to everyone.pls about their convocation is it true that there has never being none after obasanjo's set, pls HOW TRUE IS THIS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Yea... So I hrd 2 due to d situatn of tins back den in terms of accreditatn..bt they wld b havin their convocatn soon, probably b4 d end of dis yr, and evrytin wld b ok... Pls wen wld freshers who jst got admission likely write 1st semester exam? Cos it seems lyk d jst concluded exam is and may be d only one dat has been/wld be written dis yr..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Convocation doesnt come like that. Once a sku is acredited there some other things that comes b4 convocation. When you graduated and get your result then convocation comes later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ piozy; this year admission and registration begin on 23 july. That is monday. And i belief the sku is improfing. Dont worry!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Do we have masters programe on board. Plis say something.
Xpecialy master in school of education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
The convocation is likely to come up in november
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 22, 2012
Kk @ Takoro, I meant graduatn... Tnx 4d info, cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2012
Yes! Every year pple graduate and get their statement of result. I know of some pple that have theirs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
pls o. I calld 1 of their agents nd she said i sud go 2 my centr on d 1s or 2nd wk of august 4 my full reg dt thy r writg exam nw nd i sudnt boda going. Pls o, sm1 here said july 23rd help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
primate ayoola: much fenks HOLYRULE but one more question pls,,, HAS THERE EVER BEING ANY CONVOCATION IN NOUN PLS,,,
quite true. But recently the school has had a breakthrough in acquiring Accreditation in almost all Courses offered except Nursing Science. It might interest you to know that the Convocation is set to hold by November. Even Our present Government is set to Enrol too for a course in NOUN... U dig
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
willox: pls o. I calld 1 of their agents nd she said i sud go 2 my centr on d 1s or 2nd wk of august 4 my full reg dt thy r writg exam nw nd i sudnt boda going. Pls o, sm1 here said july 23rd help

would you rather take word of "someone" or their "staff or agent". To my knowledge It starts August, ok. But try from first week, earlier the better.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Takoro13: Do we have masters programe on board. Plis say something.
Xpecialy master in school of education
yes of course. Check out list of available course from their website. Good luck. www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Phiozy: Yea... So I hrd 2 due to d situatn of tins back den in terms of accreditatn..bt they wld b havin their convocatn soon, probably b4 d end of dis yr, and evrytin wld b ok... Pls wen wld freshers who jst got admission likely write 1st semester exam? Cos it seems lyk d jst concluded exam is and may be d only one dat has been/wld be written dis yr..
a semester is every four months... So hurry and enroll... NOUN is the only Open University in whole of West Africa... Everythin is moving smoothly now more than before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Who so ever want shld hear the word of God. I will never say what i dont know about. Javascript alart on my system; admissions and registrations start 23th of july, 2012. If you wish go to the study centre and ask. I have ben there on friday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dont use nou.edu.ng but use http.www.noun.edu.ng and you are in.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
Everyone,I saw the advert on punch newspapers on friday that the students should apply.It was a two full page advert,doubting thomas .. U need to believe this & stop depending on grapevines for info.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
I forgot to point out that its starting today july 23rd 2012. I hope to start my MBA with them soon. Although,am also looking @ UNILAG.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
PLEASE HOW MUCH CAN I PURCHASE THE FORM PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: PLEASE HOW MUCH CAN I PURCHASE THE FORM PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Around 7,500naira..I stand to be corrected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
#5000 for degree and #7500 for pgd and masters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Plis house! I want to ask; how many courses do masters in school of education does.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Plis house! I want to ask; how many courses do masters in school of education does and their unit against each courses?. Plis state them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Takoro13: Plis house! I want to ask; how many courses do masters in school of education does and their unit against each courses?. Plis state them.

guy, use the website link and see things for yourself...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Takoro13: Dont use nou.edu.ng but use http.www.noun.edu.ng and you are in.

are you tryin to say the website i posted aint useful. Pls note that thats the official website ok. From there you can get all info you need on now. The one you posted gives a short link to registration info... For example, lists of available courses, you can only go thru Www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Holyrule:

are you tryin to say the website i posted aint useful. Pls note that thats the official website ok. From there you can get all info you need on now. The one you posted gives a short link to registration info... For example, lists of available courses, you can only go thru www.nou.edu.ng
Am not saying available courses but subject that will be attended to in school of education and the unit against each subject
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
helo guys! Gud job! Pls o. A frnd told me i wil regstr sm courses unda my stdies. I.e d one 1nc 2 tacle 4 d 1st semestr. Pls is whn i go 2 my centr b4 i wil regstr d courses or online. Also, do our skul gves lectr on satrdays? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.