Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468307 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
ferdimako:

Call and sms Mr Segun at Lagos Head Office. U can get me ur email addy and I put in his cell number for u.That dude is the man. I got me my missing MTH307 and GSt203 TMAs yesterday.
Plis i need his phone number bcs i have problem with one of my tmas. You can mail takoro12@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, thanks i av contact d person & he promise to assist me

He will do it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Takoro13:
Plis i need his phone number bcs i have problem with one of my tmas. You can mail takoro12@gmail.com

Check ur e-mail addy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Takoro13:
The true is that : you will sarve if you are not above 30yrs old. Look well you see well

Nobody who wants to serve leaves his age to 30. They all start thinking of NYSC from Secondary School.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 2:37am On Dec 29, 2012
does anyone have past questions to the exam coming up in feb/march in MBA master in business administration. Thanks all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2012
When will the tma portal close
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2012
kekakuz: When will the tma portal close
14th jan 12am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2012
daezeangel: does anyone have past questions to the exam coming up in feb/march in MBA master in business administration. Thanks all
same course with my brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
@ferdimako, mr segun have nt done it & time dey go o pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:

Nobody who wants to serve leaves his age to 30. They all start thinking of NYSC from Secondary School.
Lol! This is funny.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
kekakuz: When will the tma portal close
Dont wait till then
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, mr segun have nt done it & time dey go o pls help

Call him again, he's the only person handling TMAs...I guess he's snowed under.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
Takoro13:
Dont wait till then
Am not waiting o. Av completed 17 at the average score of 9.0. Am just asking to know if I should rush and complete or take my time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
i will to call him on monday. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2012
kekakuz:
Am not waiting o. Av completed 17 at the average score of 9.0. Am just asking to know if I should rush and complete or take my time
The stipulated date is 14 jan but remember you still need to read for exams. Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayyo: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Damselnoni:
14th jan 12am

R u sure about this?? Tma portal closes in 2wks?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayyo: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2012
daezeangel: does anyone have past questions to the exam coming up in feb/march in MBA master in business administration. Thanks all

I also need past exam questions for master in business administration. Can any1 pls help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2012
hello every one, I just want to know if i can still drop some courses, i havent done the tma's for these courses, i want to do the courses next year! anyone knows anything pls reply...,. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2012
bigcil2: hello every one, I just want to know if i can still drop some courses, i havent done the tma's for these courses, i want to do the courses next year! anyone knows anything pls reply...,. thanks

u can't now but u can drop them in your mind by ignoring them. Even if u have done the TMAs, not doing the exams will make u not to get a result for them.So in next semester u take them up again both in TMA and exam. For u to have a result in any examinable course u must hav written the exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2012
kekakuz:

January 14,2013 is the official closing date. last time they allowed it open deep into exam period. Don't push ur luck though. I finished 76 TMAs in a week! Am just relaxing now, studying for exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2012
ayyo:

I also need past exam questions for master in business administration. Can any1 pls help.

Go to ur study center if u can't run into someone that have done the courses. The study center might not give u because most questions are repeated, but am sure they have all.Lagos was sending the papers via e-mail last time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2012
ayyo:

R u sure about this?? Tma portal closes in 2wks?

Deny urself some fun and sleep..........a fortnight is a long way off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Shexy1983: i will to call him on monday. thanks

Yeah just push the sms again to him and back that up with a ring.He's a peach!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
ferdimako:

January 14,2013 is the official closing date. last time they allowed it open deep into exam period. Don't push ur luck though. I finished 76 TMAs in a week! Am just relaxing now, studying for exams.
76 TMAs how come
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
kekakuz:
76 TMAs how come

19 courses!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
ferdimako:

19 courses!
Wow did you add extra
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2012
@ferdimako,wow 19 courses at once. U won kill urself?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bigcil2(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2012
ferdimako:

u can't now but u can drop them in your mind by ignoring them. Even if u have done the TMAs, not doing the exams will make u not to get a result for them.So in next semester u take them up again both in TMA and exam. For u to have a result in any examinable course u must hav written the exam.

ok... but wont it have a negative effect on my gp sort of
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
kekakuz:
Wow did you add extra

yeah I've 4 electives and 4 year 1 courses that just came out core..nice electives for a richer transcript and interests. It is crazy after graduation, some schools appraise your transcript and say you did more of mathematics than computer science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
kekakuz:
Wow did you add extra

Yeah for my transcript 'richness', some came up only now and I do not want to wait for another 8months of 2nd semester.Most importantly I need to meet up with my Masters program in the down under (Feb 2014).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2012
bigcil2:

ok... but wont it have a negative effect on my gp sort of

No results for them...means they are not in the equation of GP or CGPA.In fact my colleague has failed MTH381 (an elective for Computer Science but core to Computer Science & math and math major) twice now and our student counselor just advised her not to resit it for the 2nd time and that means a waiver but that has ravaged her CGPA twice but at most she is not retaking it for good and she will be graduating with us.

In your own case, whenever u pick those courses up, you gonna do their TMAs and exams and they will finally constitute in that equation and I want to believe they are core to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.