Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473346 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shobow:
hi, please I just want to register in NOUN and I want to know if TMAs are done at the comfort of one's home and is payment of compulsory fee still on thanks
you can do your tma anywhere you like and the payment is till on.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shobow:
hi, please I just want to register in NOUN and I want to know if TMAs are done at the comfort of one's home and is payment of compulsory fee still on thanks
Yes, tmas are done at the comfort of your home. Yes still on.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello pple, please i need past questions on Information Technology (Masters) courses, including Gst 807, tnks pple.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
PLS, ANYONE WHO HAS A GENIUE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NOUN WHERE MAIL SENT WILL BE REPLIED OR GENIUE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR NATION OPEN UNIVERSITY.

PLS, ITS VERY URGENT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
damiliano:
PLS, ANYONE WHO HAS A GENIUE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR NOUN WHERE MAIL SENT WILL BE REPLIED OR GENIUE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR NATION OPEN UNIVERSITY.

PLS, ITS VERY URGENT

08063102206, 08052592478
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakeB(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Result is out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
what time is the matric ceremony starting tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Results are finally out!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kazrem:

Yes, tmas are done at the comfort of your home. Yes still on.
Heard tomorrow is d matric, v nt been able to pay my fees due to some reasons, hoping to pay on or b4 middle of sept. Is dere still hope for me to write exams ds year or 'l v to wait till next year Feb to register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls is it compulsory to be at the matric tomorrow?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hallie27:
pls is it compulsory to be at the matric tomorrow?

No it is not
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2015
honourableseyi:

08063102206, 08052592478

Hello... Mr Honourableseyi

I was unable to sit for 3 courses in my 100 Level second semester exam last year November.

Last semester which was my 200 level first semester , I had to re-write those 3 courses...

but now dat the results are out.. I could not see the results of those 3 courses i re-write..

but i could only see my normal last semester result. Is there anyone that re-write exam last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Kazrem:
Results are finally out!!!!!!

Hello... Mr Kazrem

I was unable to sit for 3 courses in my 100 Level second semester exam last year November.

Last semester which was my 200 level first semester , I had to re-write those 3 courses...

but now dat the results are out.. I could not see the results of those 3 courses i re-write..

but i could only see my normal last semester result. Is there anyone that re-write exam last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2015
LOUIS6:

Hello... Mr Honourableseyi

but i could only see my normal last semester result. Is there anyone that re-write exam

last semester?
One of the disadvantages of not writing your exams as scheduled by the school! Write to that effect, though, most times, it is later released.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 2:13am On Aug 29, 2015
jboixxx:

One of the disadvantages of not writing your exams as scheduled by the school! Write to that effect, though, most times, it is later released.

How can i write to HQ....

Do you have any direct email link to the NOUN HQ.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Nyckeh:
Heard tomorrow is d matric, v nt been able to pay my fees due to some reasons, hoping to pay on or b4 middle of sept. Is dere still hope for me to write exams ds year or 'l v to wait till next year Feb to register?
You can pay then and write exam this semster provided portal hasn't been closed. I learnt portal will be closed by this month end buy usually they will still reopen it before final closure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2015
LOUIS6:

Hello... Mr Kazrem

Has someone has suggested, write to HQ. Go to HQ to complain

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lacostar100: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls help me oo, I checked my portal through out yesterday, I couldn't see my result..how will I go about it or is there any other way for someone to see dia result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nyckeh: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Kazrem:

You can pay then and write exam this semster provided portal hasn't been closed. I learnt portal will be closed by this month end buy usually they will still reopen it before final closure.
Oh OK, tnx so much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Kazrem:

Has someone has suggested, write to HQ. Go to HQ to complain

Do you have any direct email link to the HQ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Anyone doing PGDE here? How many subject area methodology do I need to register? What is the maximum number of units per semester? Do I have to choose one elective between educational technology and educational management and supervision? What is the total number of units I need for graduation? Somebody please help me. I need to register now that my results are out. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2015
LOUIS6:

Do you have any direct email link to the HQ?
I do not. It's better you go physically. Such issues are better solved physically than virtually

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
LOUIS6:

How can i write to HQ....

Do you have any direct email link to the NOUN HQ.?
You write through your Study centre. Attached will guide you on content.
If you're in Lag or its environ, Kazrem advice is also another way but not sure if it's still welcome at d HQ. A trial won't hurt you though.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Please what will it cost a new student to complete two semesters at NOUN.
Secondly, do they go for NYSC.
Finally is that certificate going to get someone a job? I graduated 7years ago with HND and I swear the market isn't too favorable in terms of the pay. I dont want anybody close to me graduating with that. But I make sure they get an ND at least before going for a direct entry which makes them available for ND or HND/Deg jobs.
jboixxx. lacostar100. Kazrem. lakeB
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
lacostar100:
Pls help me oo, I checked my portal through out yesterday, I couldn't see my result..how will I go about it or is there any other way for someone to see dia result?
Relax! It's done in batches and if by next week, it hasn't popped in,visit your centre. There's always a hard copy with d SC.
delly31:
Anyone doing PGDE here? How many subject area methodology do I need to register? What is the maximum number of units per semester? Do I have to choose one elective between educational technology and educational management and supervision? What is the total number of units I need for graduation? Somebody please help me. I need to register now that my results are out. Thanks.

Check your list of registrable courses on d site, it shd/is stated. However, it is advisable to register above d stipulated max unit per semester. It mostly help in d long run.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
jcmaiah:
Please what will it cost a new student to complete two semesters at NOUN.
Secondly, do they go for NYSC.
Finally is that certificate going to get someone a job? I graduated 7years ago with HND and I swear the market isn't too favorable in terms of the pay. I dont want anybody close to me graduating with that. But I make sure they get an ND at least before going for a direct entry which makes them available for ND or HND/Deg jobs.
jboixxx. lacostar100. Kazrem. lakeB
compulsory fee for fresh student (1st semester) is 41000, 2nd semester is 13000. Subsequent 1st semesters is 23000. Course reg fees differs per degrees (BSc, PGD, PhD), while exam fees for BSc is N1000/ course, PGD is 2k per course. Don't know that of examinable courses of PhD.
Over to others!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Please any Esm student in d house 300 or 400 level sud kindly add me up lagos please.tnks 08181989062,335063E8
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gloryblossom(f): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2015
GOODNEWS!!!

We are glad to inform the members of the general public and all concerned persons, more especially the Alumni’s of the National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN that their 2013 NYSC call up Numbers are now ready for collection.
All Alumnis are to visit their NOUN various centres to collect their NYSC call up numbers.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.
Below is the current N.O.U.N Academic Calender for 2015 Session
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF I NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
(Office of the Registrar (Academic)

Finally NYSC APPROVED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2015
jboixxx:

compulsory fee for fresh student (1st semester) is 41000, 2nd semester is 13000. Subsequent 1st semesters is 23000. Course reg fees differs per degrees (BSc, PGD, PhD), while exam fees for BSc is N1000/ course, PGD is 2k per course. Don't know that of examinable courses of PhD.
Over to others!!!

Na wa o. That means for someone to finish a session there is like 120k?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Gloryblossom:
GOODNEWS!!!

We are glad to inform the members of the general public and all concerned persons, more especially the Alumni’s of the National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN that their 2013 NYSC call up Numbers are now ready for collection.
All Alumnis are to visit their NOUN various centres to collect their NYSC call up numbers.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.
Below is the current N.O.U.N Academic Calender for 2015 Session
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF I NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
(Office of the Registrar (Academic)

Finally NYSC APPROVED
That means they haven't been serving? hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.