Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444752 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naaimah: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please, how will I get to Apapa study center from cms? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
naaimah:

Hope you know there's a SC, N50 (by keke) away from CMS?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spirogerrard: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Any 200 level business education student in Abeokuta here please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
naaimah:
Board a bus from CMS going to Boundary-Ajegunle.
drop at Marine Bridge and ask any one to direct you to Navy dock yard .
its trekable as bikes are not allowed beyond a certain point.
Noun SC is at NN QUORRA inside the Navy dockyard .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi everyone,i will like to know if it possible to apply for NOUN admission with an HND result.if yes whot level will i be given. I studied elect/elect and would like to apply for communication technology.tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am a fresher BBC Economics.... successfully completed my course registration n downloaded my materiao
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am a fresher BBC Economics.... successfully completed my course registration n downloaded my material
I am a fresher BBC Economics.... successfully completed my course registration n downloaded my materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
after paying for course reg and exam reg, am yet to see pending TMA on my porter. new stud MSc peace studies. I hope nothing is wrong.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
afuye:
I am a fresher BBC Economics.... successfully completed my course registration n downloaded my materials

Now it's time for you to study the materials and shun negative talk from friends concerning this profound institution.Hope you are good in math? If any TMA seems knotty to you like ECO153 (quantiatative method 1) don't hesitate to notify me.Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks boss. Buy how can I reach out to you?
TastyTuoyo:

Now it's time for you to study the materials and shun negative talk from friends concerning this profound institution.Hope you are good in math? If any TMA seems knotty to you like ECO153 (quantiatative method 1) don't hesitate to notify me.Wish you the best.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please are they related?
TastyTuoyo:

Good morning pls i registered for COP 111
(introduction to cooperatives) but when i
downloaded the course i noticed it was Titled
introduction to General Agriculture and is no way
related to my TMA questions pls i need Urgent help
.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Phiheywhy1:
after paying for course reg and exam reg,
am yet to see pending TMA on my porter. new stud MSc peace studies.
I hope nothing is wrong.
I don't think tma is out yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Please house, is there any Msc Info tech whatsapp group that you can add me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2016
afuye:
Thanks boss. Buy how can I reach out to you?

Contact me via mail : tastytuoyo@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
habib55:
Hi everyone,i will like to know if it possible to apply for NOUN admission with an HND result.if yes whot level will i be given. I studied elect/elect and would like to apply for communication technology.tanx

For now, you can.
What's your grade, to know the level you'll be placed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2016
hello all,
please i apply since December and admission letter has been given to me, but have yet to do my clearance and pay my compulsory fee, please i want to ask maybe i can do all this by the of this month? hope its not too late for me?

PLEASE I NEED A QUICK RESPONSE TO KNOW MY FATE.

THANK YOU.

CC: VIPICO
CC: MimiHANS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2016
@liljaydee,
you can go ahead.
It's not too late.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dikolas(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2016
MimiHANS:
@liljaydee, you can go ahead. It's not too late.
Please do you have idea when it will closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
kbshow100:
Please house, is there any Msc Info tech whatsapp group that you can add me?
Kb i think there is need to ve such group to aid us in easy info distribution if there is none, let kip replying dis tread and if there is none, you u can kick start it, i think is okay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Nobleden:

Kb i think there is need to ve such group to aid us in easy info distribution if there is none, let kip replying dis tread and if there is none, you u can kick start it, i think is okay
Already opened one but not added anyone yet. Wanna find out if there's another group like that before requesting people to join the one I created. So we don't have too many groups
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2016
MimiHANS:

For now, you can.
What's your grade, to know the level you'll be placed?
tanx,i graguated with upper credit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naaimah: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Philipsdael:

Board a bus from CMS going to Boundary-Ajegunle.
drop at Marine Bridge and ask any one to direct you to Navy dock yard .
its trekable as bikes are not allowed beyond a certain point.
Noun SC is at NN QUORRA inside the Navy dockyard .
. Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naaimah: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2016
ebiye55:

Hope you know there's a SC, N50 (by keke) away from CMS?
I do, thanks. I have my reasons for demanding for Apapa Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
What is the maximum units one can register per semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yea, you could apply with HND. I have HND also though I have done my PGD and MBA but wanted another Degree...when I applied this January I was given 200 Level...based on my HND (no my MBA)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
habib55:
tanx,i graguated with upper credit.

Sorry for the late response.
Habitually, holders of HND (with a minimum of Upper Credit) from institutions recognized by the Senate of NOUN, in a 'related' field of study are accepted to come for their Masters in NOUN.

Per contra, your HND course (Elect/Elect) is not related to Comm Tech, so you will be admitted into 200L or better still, you can dive into PGD.

All the best!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dikolas:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dikolas:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dikolas:

Course and Exam registration will be closing in March, before the commencement of Exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Edgarated:
please i want to apply for NOUN admission, i really want o know if my online "NECO RESULT" print out will be accepted..thanks cool

yeah. here in ib study center, it's acceptable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please, MimiHANS I need quick response
Good morning pls i registered for COP 111
(introduction to cooperatives) but when i
downloaded the course i noticed it was Titled
introduction to General Agriculture and is no way
related to my TMA questions pls i need Urgent help
.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.