Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473586 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
I tried generating password and the get the error below:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Guyz, like how many days does it take for my E Wallet to be credited after paying @ UBA. Paid on the 10th and hasn't reflected in my E wallet account .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
shegsky:
Guyz, like how many days does it take for my E Wallet to be credited after paying @ UBA. Paid on the 10th and hasn't reflected in my E wallet account .

The network at UBA as been crawling over a week. Be relaxed and stay optimistic, the flaky network will soon be fixed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
professorgome: It should be NOU162... not NOUN...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

The network at UBA as been crawling over a week. Be relaxed and stay optimistic, the flaky network will soon be fixed.
Thanks. Was just eager to do the necessary course and exam reg so as to start the TMA on time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
@NixowL: Thanks a million. It is that N that caused the wahala. This forum is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
your matric number should be NOU.... not NOUN... sad

professorgome:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please how do I know which course to pick for Computer Science year 1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
professorgome: You're welcome.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky: Check here..., B.Sc Computer Science....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
tope777:
Pls house, how do I log in with my matriculation No? Do I use the same password I use for admission??

Your matric number is also your password sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
NixowL:
ladypinkky: Check here..., B.Sc Computer Science....
Thank you very much but there is no elective courses listed for year 1 I hope it does not mean anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
ladypinkky: Doesn't mean a thing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
professorgome:

its NOU*** not NOUN****
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
professorgome:
Hi Everyone, I collected my matric number today. How can I log on to my page. I was not given any password. Pls some should help me.
tope777:
Pls house, how do I log in with my matriculation No? Do I use the same password I use for admission??
Try 123 or 1234 or your surname. One of them should do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello guys, please how many units of courses I'm I eligible to do to graduate I'm in school of science and technology. Please I need explanation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
It might take a month I think
shegsky:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobbielessbabe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls I want to obtain noun admission form how do I go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
afuye:
It might take a month I think
Year ni.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
So, following requests from some of you guys, I've decided to create a WhatsApp group. Y'all can mail me to join.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2016
hey guys,how much is course registration fee,and what's d minimum/maximum courses one can take per semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Pls does anyone still have cases of missing results and can ill drop exams for last semester or do we have to rewrite?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 5:41am On Feb 13, 2016
@ Nixowl: I had 64/120 in the last first semester exam and 29 in the TMA which is supposed to be a B but the result came to my portal as a D. what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2016
tobbielessbabe:
Pls I want to obtain noun admission form how do I go about it

Go to any zenith, eco or fcmb with 5k. Obtain the pin. Go to nou.edu.ng , click on apply now and proceed from thereon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iybee07: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
NixowL:
otis54: Sorry for the inconveniences, but you'll have to wait patiently for the transaction to be eventually resolved. Next time, pay with your preferred online platform, please.

How does one do this? By clicking on that same Remita link on the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Viktor1983(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2016
NixowL:
So, following requests from some of you guys, I've decided to create a WhatsApp group. Y'all can mail me to join.

edited: ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Welcome on board Prof. Abdullah Uba, good bye Prof. Ado Tenebe but you wont be missed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Iybee07: You could follow the directions here or use you preferred online banking platform via the Remita option.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Viktor1983: Did you see the bolded? It was that simple.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Guyz,
will the payment of the compulsory fee still last till month end ?
cos we only read that Course reg and exam fee will close on 11th of March or thereabout.
thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.