Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,085 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473070 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by international: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
pls is anybody to answer my questions about law undergraduate at noun
i hold NCE AND B.ED IN SOCIAL STUDIES{2:2}.
1. Is it possible to be admitted into 200l in march 2013 if i apply now?
2. is it possible to use 3yrs if i wish to rush my program?
3. if question 2 is yes, do i need to wait for my classmates who use 4yrs as direct entry students before i go to law school?
4. how many credit units are require for 200L direct entry law students to fulfill since 120 units required for freshers?
5. is it compulsory for 200L direct entry students to take part of 100L courses before he meet graduation requirement?
6. how many months make a semester { minus time of exam}?
i will be very grateful if you can answer my questions successfully sir..
thanks in advance.
international. from ogbomoso
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by international: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
international: pls is anybody to answer my questions about law undergraduate at noun
3. if question 2 is yes, do i need to wait for my classmates who use 4yrs as direct entry students before i go to law school?
4. how many credit units are require for 200L direct entry law students to fulfill since 120 units required for freshers?
5. is it compulsory for 200L direct entry students to take part of 100L courses before he meet graduation requirement?
thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dejiman(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
NOUNABEOKUTA dot dot COM AND facebook DOT com /NOUNAbeokuta
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
international: pls is anybody to answer my questions about law undergraduate at noun
thanks in advance.

Carry your concerns to the Study center u intend to use or belong.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
pls how u guys write test or do project work and how is the class organise or is there nor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
hello house, if someone doesn't write an exam already registered and obviously he can't drop it b/cos exam registration has ended. will the exam be counted as a repeat an will exam registration fee be deducted in the next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
@international.....search for a contact number of any staff in the center you intend to use from their website noun.edu.ng or nou.edu.ng and call them up. Saves you the pain of going there and if that doesn't give you all the answers you need you definitely have to get there. hope that helps, best of luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
wisemanj: pls how u guys write test or do project work and how is the class organise or is there nor
No test but tma, meaning tutor marked assignment. That amount to 30% of your total assessment. The class is called tutorial organised by the student with support of tutors through study centre manager. Project work is within you and your moderator/suppervisor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
daezeangel: hello house, if someone doesn't write an exam already registered and obviously he can't drop it b/cos exam registration has ended. will the exam be counted as a repeat an will exam registration fee be deducted in the next semester.
You only need to do its tma if you have not and do the exam without any charges. But if you sat and you fail it you are going to pay for the paper again before you can do exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
thanks 4 ansrin my qustion pls do u guy matriculate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugforlife: 3:50am On Feb 03, 2013
do noun go for lectures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugforlife: 3:52am On Feb 03, 2013
answer me plzz!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2013
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2013
thanks in advance.
1- Yes
2- You do not need to rush
3.If you rush to finish you rush to fail.You will go to law school at appropriate time.
4. 80 credits unit
5.Yes, there are some compulsory courses you need to take with 100l students e.g. GST 107, GST 101, GST 105 ETC.
6. Approx. 6 months or less

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
u.gforlife:
do noun go for lectures?
No lectures but at some centres the student do organise tutorial classes within themselves, and, with the tutors whose would only explain likely constrain in the materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
wisemanj: thanks 4 ansrin my qustion pls do u guy matriculate
Objective! Yes and yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Takoro13:
Objective! Yes and yes.
thanks after someone is admitted or b4 the admission is there any exam to write and is the exam online or of line
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
wisemanj: thanks after someone is admitted or b4 the admission is there any exam to write and is the exam online or of line
No exam for entry. The only exams you are going to do is for your assessment at the end of semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
wisemanj: thanks after someone is admitted or b4 the admission is there any exam to write and is the exam online or of line
No exam till end of semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by arabaribiti(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
pls where is the study centre at ikeja pls i need the address thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
arabaribiti: pls where is the study centre at ikeja pls i need the address thanks
Search the web
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
arabaribiti: pls where is the study centre at ikeja pls i need the address thanks
@arabaribiti,when u get to Ikeja Under bridge,take marwa or bus to Alausa/Secretariat,drop at Shoprite and take bike or walk down to Education Research via Elephant Building.Ask of NOUN office.Good luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BubuArewa: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can any one please help with past question papers for CIT 752(operating system concept), CIT 742(multimedia technology), CIT 756 (Operation research) thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wisemanj(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Takoro13:
No exam for entry. The only exams you are going to do is for your assessment at the end of semester
thank u very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afroman23: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please can anyone tell me the total amount of money i will pay to enroll into NOUN abeokuta center, someone told me i will be paying #86,000, please house can you please tell me the amount i will be paying cause i thought it will be cheaper than that. please am waiting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
afroman23: Please can anyone tell me the total amount of money i will pay to enroll into NOUN abeokuta center, someone told me i will be paying #86,000

I am on mobile now so I cant give you a detailed reply. Go through the pages in this thread, you will get the information you asked.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afroman23: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
i have been trying to go through the pages but its so long 55 pages to go through, i check there website now and i saw this break down, for undergraduate #2000 for 2 unit course and #1000 for exams and if i will be sitting for 20unit course in the semester it will be #60000 and the registration fee #22500 plus jamb fee #3000 meaning everything sum up to #85000 please say yes if am correct or no if am wrong.. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
afroman23: i have been trying to go through the pages but its so long 55 pages to go through, i check there website now and i saw this break down, for undergraduate #2000 for 2 unit course and #1000 for exams and if i will be sitting for 20unit course in the semester it will be #60000 and the registration fee #22500 plus jamb fee #3000 meaning everything sum up to #85000 please say yes if am correct or no if am wrong.. thank you
wat course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
@afroman Just to be clear, it is 2,000 naira for each course(2 units course). If you register 11 courses per semester that will be 22,000 naira for course reg. The 60,000 naira you came up with is wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afroman23: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Damselnoni:
wat course

Mass Communication
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
afroman23:

Mass Communication
same course,i paid 53,500+5000 4 form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afroman23: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore: @afroman Just to be clear, it is 2,000 naira for each course(2 units course). If you register 11 courses per semester that will be 22,000 naira for course reg. The 60,000 naira you came up with is wrong

Thanks for the correction, the total should be #58500 the reason why am asking if the fee is #86000 someone went to ask the course adviser and she told her that the total amount for tuition fee will be #70000 with other fees making #86000, so i dont want someone to scam me that's why am asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.