Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473030 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kirusky4life:
Hello house, pls what are the management courses noun offer for masters programme and the duration?
pls someone should help me out. the website is so complicated i don't understand what is there. plssss house

- Masters in Business Administration
(specialization in Finance and Banking, Information Technology, Human Resources Management and Marketing).

- Masters in Public Administration

(specialization in Local Government Administration, Public Personnel Management, Hospital Management).

http://nou.edu.ng/page/sms-programmes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kazrem:
What year is the Ssce result?
it's 2012 and 2013.thanks for the response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Majestee:
it's 2012 and 2013.thanks for the response
Your certificate should be ready now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrissyjay: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
chrissyjay:
pls when will 2016 first semester examination commence? any news about it?

please house am still waiting for your response...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
samguru:

Oya send it to samguru78@gmail.com
thank you sir,just sent it. Waiting for your reply. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2016
PCR student Call 08140289600 or 07081013721
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
donbrowser:
Hmmmm!

Good day to you.... Please do you know whether it is too late to register courses and exams on the portal... Is it closed...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
vikenville:

Good day to you.... Please do you know whether it is too late to register courses and exams on the portal... Is it closed...
Not close.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by justinkelz: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
any PGD information communication tech student here, apapa centre or any.pls i need information on when the exam will commence
anyone with info should pls holla 08160290016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wamakaru(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
And my number 07063890526
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2016
www.Nounites.com for ur latest NOUN updates + other important News. www.Nounites.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Gud day everyone here, please anyone with d following courses past questions :Esm 306,308...kindly send to hadeeza917@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamestechguy: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2016
donplus1:
Gud day everyone here, please anyone with d following courses past questions :Esm 306,308...kindly send to hadeeza917@gmail.com. Thanks

Hello,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pueshkif(m): 2:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
vikenville:

Not too late
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have been trying to register for my project since yesterday to no avail.Please how do I go about it.The summary page is not displaying the project.How do I register pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Course and exam registration closes tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello House! Please, I just want to find out whether application for postgraduates studies is still on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rabzy01: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Happyangel89:
Hello House! Please, I just want to find out whether application for postgraduates studies is still on.

Yes is available against next semester.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
course and exam registration ends on 30th confirmed from school website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by garripack: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2016
please i funded my account through the Remita Portal and i have not been Credited

any Help please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2016
garripack:
please i funded my account through the Remita Portal and i have not been Credited

any Help please
Click on "Load Remita" on your portal, then click on reload of the amount. It will show in your ewallet afterwards. If you don't get it, pm me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mozeezs: 3:53am On Sep 30, 2016
please, can some help with cit 309, cit311, cit341, cit353, cit37, cit383, thanking you for your prompt reply, my e-mail is mozeezs@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by garripack: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Kazrem:

Click on "Load Remita" on your portal, then click on reload of the amount. It will show in your ewallet afterwards. If you don't get it, pm me
i have done that all to no avail..

what next
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drexx(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Please how do I drop registered courses. I have not seen a link to do that on the portal. Also what is the effect of registering a course without registering for exams. When I want to take the exam, would I need to do a fresh course registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
drexx:
Please how do I drop registered courses. I have not seen a link to do that on the portal. Also what is the effect of registering a course without registering for exams. When I want to take the exam, would I need to do a fresh course registration

go to ur study center I.T depertemt to drop courses. Althogh the course as to be the ones u registrd 4 this semester. U cant drop previous semester courses. If u dont register 4 exam u cant right the exam for that course. And if its a previous course u registerd,u only need to register it for exam since it wud still be listed on ur list of course registerd. Hope the info helps
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vikenville: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Kazrem:

Not close.

But I can't seem to register my courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siralos135: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Are we writing exams for project too? While trying to register for exams.i saw research project.@kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
vikenville:

The site is down somehow. Use the app. Or pm me if you don't have the app.
siralos135:
Are we writing exams for project too? While trying to register for exams.i saw research project.@kazrem
vikenville:

No need to register project for exam except if you want to give noun money.

The site is down somehow. Use the app. Or pm me if you don't have the app.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls i need urgent reply, i'm very confuse right now. i just saw d message that registration end today and i'm yet to do my payment, dis is due to financial constrain. Two courses to register, failed one and the other not released. totally destabilize right now . Don't know if there is nay hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.