Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469198 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
AdaobiJerry:

Thank you jare. Hope we don't get wrong news here o
PLS CONFIRM UR STUDY CENTRE WELL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
THE MESSAGE MOST STUDENTS FROM MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE GOT WAS THIS...

If u were admitted b4 1/1/17, pls see ur faculty officer at the centre with the original and copies of ur O?level certificates b4 7/4/17. Thank U. Mgt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
PLS CONFIRM UR STUDY CENTRE WELL
Yes I did and they said nothing like that is happening there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
THE MESSAGE MOST STUDENTS FROM MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE GOT WAS THIS...

If u were admitted b4 1/1/17, pls see ur faculty officer at the centre with the original and copies of ur O?level certificates b4 7/4/17. Thank U. Mgt.
But your earlier post read those admitted in 2016 January
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
I did it at Apapa, Lagos center today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
There's WO! It will gradually com to your center. I just did my own today at Apapa , Lagos center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
AdaobiJerry:

But your earlier post read those admitted in 2016 January
READ THE MESSAGE WELL "IF U WERE ADMITTED BEFORE" THEY ARE ALSO REFERRING TO 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Those that are admitted in 2014 nko, are they to submit their certificate too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Plz at wat tym will d website b available coz i wan mk sure i do course reg 2mao
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
In Apapa center, they said if ur Matric no. Started with Nou15 or Nou16 . u are subject to verification. U are to come along with ur original and photocopies of Waec/Neco certificate on or before 27th of this month.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
If ur Matric no started with Nou15 or Nou16 u are included
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
The implication of this ongoing verification exercise is that .if u are found to have some deficiency in Maths or English or u don't don't have up to five credit including math and English . u will be withdrawn from the program instantly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by okeqq(m): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Billyzone4:
please is admission a must after applying?
. Pls can anyone assist me on past questions of MBA 1st semester courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheaagro: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Pls help me out. I tried applying from the new portal but I couldn't find any course under postgraduate for health sciences even though the course was advertised as one of the available courses for the year. I tried checking it from the list of courses and saw the course status to be D. Pls what does this status imply?

Please is there any current or prospective postgraduate student of HIV/AIDS education and management in this forum. Kindly quote me or PM me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
okeqq:
. Pls can anyone assist me on past questions of MBA 1st semester courses
Pm me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
As anyone being able to log in to the portal ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
lola80:
Just did but didn't see my registered courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2017
lola80:
I just logged in with chrome.
It's like results are no longer available

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teenagersave: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
sheaagro:
Pls help me out. I tried applying from the new portal but I couldn't find any course under postgraduate for health sciences even though the course was advertised as one of the available courses for the year. I tried checking it from the list of courses and saw the course status to be D. Pls what does this status imply?

Please is there any current or prospective postgraduate student of HIV/AIDS education and management in this forum. Kindly quote me or PM me. Thanks
It's probably one of the suspended courses. Or check the nearest study centre to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Please, anyone from ph study? The one at the prison, is it the one that was moved to a new site on nta road? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2017
It seems da website is nw on bt itz nw .net nt .com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Itz nw tellin me u at not registered on d portal plz at we safe,it seems d website av problem o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz I av pay 4 semester registration and I wan do course registration am unable 2do it and dey av deducted 18k plzzzzzzz I mid a quick reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
NOUN NEW UPDATES- ATTENTION, ALL STUDENTS WHO GAINED ADMISSION BETWEEN MAY 2015-DEC 2016 ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATES TO THE REGISTRY IN ORDER TO VERIFY THEIR STUDENTSHIP ON OR BEFORE 27TH OF MARCH 2017. KINDLY NOTE THIS IS VERY URGENT. MANAGEMENT..
PLS TRY AND CONFIRM WELL FROM UR STUDY CENTRE!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Adeskillz:
Itz nw tellin me u at not registered on d portal plz at we safe,it seems d website av problem o
i generated remita today, paid in the Bank today, and i did my complete registration today withing one hour. always use crome browser, the site do not work with mozilar fire force and opera please take note if not you will waste your cash in cafe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please dear, when you say PHC center, do you mean the one at the prison? Or the one at oyigbo?
Vincentk23:
To whom it may concern..NOUN PHC CENTER....We have moved to the new site, NTA road mgbuoba, by obiri-iwerre junction PORT HARCOURT CITY.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
oyegbe:
i generated remita today, paid in the Bank today, and i did my complete registration today withing one hour. always use crome browser, the site do not work with mozilar fire force and opera please take note if not you will waste your cash in cafe
Tanks alot bro av done it Wen can I register 4exam coz I av 11k in my wallet left
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz wen duin d course registeration d1s I didn't register will b d1 I will do next semester rite
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Adeskillz:
Plz wen duin d course registeration d1s I didn't register will b d1 I will do next semester rite

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Yes
Tankx plz I beg of u,plz enlighten me everything about TMA,1)wen shld I do it,2)wer will I submit it 3)wu will mark it.....plz jes everything coz am jes knowin abt noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
This issue of website is becoming something else, after paying semester due, i made some registration with my wallet balance, but before the upgrading process i made another payment of 20000 NGN, but to my surprise i am only seeing 2000, even on NOUN RRR check its showing successful with 20000 NGN...pls what can i do , tired oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.