Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473743 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
I want to ask about MBA 890 Project/Dissertification, I paid for the N3,000 course registration and exam too. But am hearing side comments that it should be N40,000. Can anyone give me some clarification cos I have rechecked it severally on noun's site and it's showing N3,000 for registration. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
llade:
I want to ask about MBA 890 Project/Dissertification, I paid for the N3,000 course registration and exam too. But am hearing side comments that it should be N40,000. Can anyone give me some clarification cos I have rechecked it severally on noun's site and it's showing N3,000 for registration. Thanks.
it is #3000 for project maybe your supervisor will collect the 40k , who knows

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Friends, portal is offline ...not sure till when again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prof12(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
good day to all,pls anyone with information on the deadline for semester, course and exam registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
vision2050:
it is #3000 for project maybe your supervisor will collect the 40k , who knows
Is the collection by the Supervisor official.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tweetiebishop(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good day everyone, Pls what's the update on Cooperatives Management? I heard the course no longer exists...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
easyboi307044:
Friends, portal is offline ...not sure till when again

Check nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nslloyd: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
hello Please is there anyone with the logbook report format?
i need it urgently thank you in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
FG PROPOSES TO EXPEL UNDERGRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 0.5 CGPA FROM NEXT ACADEMIC SESSION

Minister of State for Education, Professor Anthony
Onwuka, yesterday disclosed that the Federal government is proposing a new policy that will enable Vice Chancellors of various institutions to expel students with as low as 0.5 CGPA.

Onwuka who disclosed this at the 31st convocation of the University of Port Harcourt, said students with as low as 0.5 CGPA have no business in the University and should no longer be accommodated.

“We must stop to continue housing adventurers, who have no business remaining in the universities beyond the time specified for their studies in the universities. In that wise, it is being proposed that at the end of this academic year, any student with less than 0.5 CGPA should cease to be a student of the university and should be shown the way out. The universities must continue to have people who are serious in what they have come to do. If you have less than 0.5 in your CGPA, you are out. You are out for good so that the space will be left for those who have come to do serious business"he said
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
llade:

the person that will supervise you will collect money I don't know the actual amount ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
nslloyd:
hello Please is there anyone with the logbook report format?
i need it urgently thank you in anticipation
if you don't mind, I can write for you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Plz I need a quick reply after I have done course and exam registration, d portal still dey bring reg exam and reg course,and I am unable 2 upload my pics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by camry147: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2017
tweetiebishop:
Good day everyone, Pls what's the update on Cooperatives Management? I heard the course no longer exists...

Does anyone have any information on this question please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Good day friends, Pls who have similar issue should tell me what to do, Payment has been made through Zenith Bank for almost a More than 3 weeks now but yet to Reflect on my portal even after showing transaction successful after rrr check, pls what can be done?
Also whats the new Graduation unit for Bsc in Computer Science as i already has 114 Units showing 6 Units remaining but still have some Compulsory course. Just confused!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mansamj054: 5:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Good Day admired friends, i really love the study structure of NOUN and i think that is really what i need right now. But i don't really know how to go about it. I stay at Onitsha. So my Questions are 1. Is the registration still on ? 2. What's the nearest NOUN center from Onitsha? Lastly, I will need constructive step by step on how to go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
mansamj054:
Good Day admired friends, i really love the study structure of NOUN and i think that is really what i need right now. But i don't really know how to go about it. I stay at Onitsha. So my Questions are 1. Is the registration still on ? 2. What's the nearest NOUN center from Onitsha? Lastly, I will need constructive step by step on how to go about it.
admission is always on. just apply. the closest centre to onitsha is the Abagana study centre. entre bus going to awka from new market road. tell the driver ur going to Noun abagana. or u get to old road nkpor, enter bus going to awka, tell the driver to stop u at Noun Abagana. All the best
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2017
please house, how do I print my course and exam registration slip. av already done the whole registrationsns but I cnt find a link to print the slips
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
llade:

are u pple saying supervisors do collect money for the work he is been paid for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Adeskillz:
Plz I need a quick reply after I have done course and exam registration, d portal still dey bring reg exam and reg course,and I am unable 2 upload my pics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good day friends, please I will like to connect with any Business Education student here. I am a new undergraduate student, just did my registration and I will appreciate every information I can get for that course. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thehedge(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
femisadeola4it:
Good day friends, Pls who have similar issue should tell me what to do, Payment has been made through Zenith Bank for almost a More than 3 weeks now but yet to Reflect on my portal even after showing transaction successful after rrr check, pls what can be done?
Also whats the new Graduation unit for Bsc in Computer Science as i already has 114 Units showing 6 Units remaining but still have some Compulsory course. Just confused!
showing you 6unit remaining? dat'll make it 120unit. tot they said its 150now! honestly I'm fed up with noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kirusky4life:
please house, how do I print my course and exam registration slip. av already done the whole registrationsns but I cnt find a link to print the slips
The new portal is design in such away that you have to print your registrations on the go(immediately at the registration spot) or if u are using chrome, u can save it for future printing. Else that is over, however u can try an see ur registered courses and print any thing u see and keep for future claims till they find solution to that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
vision2050:
the person that will supervise you will collect money I don't know the actual amount ?
I have registered MBA 890 and hope the 3,000 registration fee indicated in noun's website stands
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Happening now:

The 53rd Meeting and Celebration of the 30th Anniversary of the Committee of Deans of Postgraduate Schools (CDPGS) in Nigerian Universities holding at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) headquarters in Abuja.

Guest Lecturer at the event is the NUC Executive Secretary, Prof Abubakar Adamu Rasheed, Chief Host, NOUN VC, Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu and the Host is the NOUN ag. Dean, SPGS, Dr. Samaila Mande.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pinkylovely: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello. I'm having issues here. I generated my RRR code today at NOUN study centre close by and was told to write my surname and name and that's exactly what I did. But issues came up when I went to deposit the money at the bank. I wrote my full name which included surname, name and other name.
For e.g. Assuming this is my regular name I use for all documents. James Etim Sunday. And here's only what I wrote for RRR code generation. James Etim. Anyway, I finally told them to put in the name that was showing which is James Etim
Now my problem is, when screening time comes and I'm asked to bring other documents that contain the full name which is James Etim Sunday. Will I have problems when they see James Etim on my NOUN payment receipt. Or can I change it?? please I want to know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
femisadeola4it:

same wit me o. i visited my deir office in dei-dei here in Abuja, someone attended to me, collected my details and sent them to their office in Lagos (base on what he told me o). asked me to always visit my portal. this was last thursday and up till now, nothing is done yet. I wish i can just rewind back this world so that i can change my mind. common pgd prog since 2015. Missing result all dis years. Its not funny
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AISOSKID(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
1, course/exams has started and will continue till June , no closing date yet for course/exam
2, NOUN now has 2 website (a) nouonline.net ( b) nouedu.net. one for course and exam registration while the other is for course materials, checking of result and communication with school management.
3, Exam to start June
4, New semester start 2 weeks after exam
5, Tma will be out next week.
6, lapses in result: the final result will soon be released as the previous one was to test run the system
7, New E-learning site will soon be out and student will have the opportunity to receive facilitation from the School's lecturers via net or Skype
8, For those who can't see their name in the potal or whose payment has not reflected ,they should come to school with prof of payment so there can register manually
9, About the last exam, there is no addition of any mark , it is calculated base on exam but the school make sure no student failed any course
10, About the new portal, u must print yr course/exam immediately after registration. More to come
How to register your carryover or pending courses, you are to register yr semester as 200L after registering that, you move over and re-register yr semester as 300L and register yr new course
12, those whose portal is showing incorrect password shld come to the center
13, those who have not summited their file should do so
14, students that got admission in 2014 and 2015 should bring their letter of admission and their waec result to the school for some update. As soon as possible
15, Every center has been asked to have a site where they will communicate with students
16, Garki center now has a Facebook account, (NOUN SPECIAL STUDY CENTER NURTW GARKI II ABUJA)
this sight is highly restricted for students and student matters, a very big warning was given to all students because if anyone who post anything other than academic things will be heavily penalized, pls if you knw you won't abide by this rules don't join to avoid affecting yr graduation. However it will students to get authentic information from the management of the school and also to help to solve some problems (as u don't to come to center to drop a course, you can simply send massage there and it will be solve.
17, those from other center can join the group in other to get information but will go to their center should they have any issue.

Source : lectportal.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Adeskillz post=54990311][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adeskillz:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AISOSKID(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Adeskillz post=55000839][/quote]
That's how it is.. Just leave it like that till they've resolved the portal issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
AISOSKID:

That's how it is.. Just leave it like that till they've resolved the portal issue
I registered 9courses nw am seeing 8courses der,I Cnt find gst101
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
I want 2 download gst 107 I cnt find d course material on nouedu.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.