Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473689 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2017
News Updates:

NOUN has added one field (state of origin) on the registration page. With that they want all students to renew their portal registration in order to add that in their portal. Visit the school webpage www.nouonline.net, click on registration and enter your details all over again to be recognized. Thank u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Latest!

You would observe that logging into your portal hasn't been possible this morning. The portal says Please renew your registration on the portal. There is no cause for alarm.

The school had just included a field (state of origin) to the registration page. With that they want all students to renew their portal registration in order to add that in their portal.

1. Visit the school webpage www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login, then on register and enter your details all over again to be recognized gain access to your portal.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Kazrem:
Latest!

You would observe that logging into your portal hasn't been possible this morning. The portal says Please renew your registration on the portal. There is no cause for alarm.

The school had just included a field (state of origin) to the registration page. With that they want all students to renew their portal registration in order to add that in their portal.

1. Visit the school webpage www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login, then on register and enter your details all over again to be recognized gain access to your portal.

Thank you.
Yes it works!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
pl ,has anyone been​ able to load wallet through the remitta and it reflect cus I heard is not working.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Phiheywhy1:
pl ,has anyone been​ able to load wallet through the remitta and it reflect cus I heard is not working.

thats true. i paid since friday and its still nt reflecting. infact O ti su mi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidexkelly113: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Plssssss
i need help with this question from TMA 4 SMS205

The_____ about their own organization can be great value to a competitor for whatever reason has tends to be almost instantaneous.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CindyByFine(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
PLEASE MY PEOPLE, AM JUST SEEING MY LAST SEMESTER RESULTS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT AM SEEING!!!

I need procedure to apply for re-marking of scripts because even my TMAS were good...none was below 15/20!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Everwhiz:

thats true. i paid since friday and its still nt reflecting. infact O ti su mi.

remitta page is not even opening now at all. and I want to load my wallet. have you done RRR check on and check wallet status @ the home page, it should reflect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
CindyByFine:
PLEASE MY PEOPLE, AM JUST SEEING MY LAST SEMESTER RESULTS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT AM SEEING!!!

I need procedure to apply for re-marking of scripts because even my TMAS were good...none was below 15/20!!!

TMA wasn't used, Exam was marked over 100.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

remitta page is not even opening now at all. and I want to load my wallet. have you done RRR check on and check wallet status @ the home page, it should reflect
hv done dat. its showing transaction succesful but for it to show on e wallet na problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by basisop(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Can I enroll for msc? Is time for admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Good morning friends,

My total fees for this semester is 69k, I paid 60k weeks ago, planning to pay the remaining balance so I could then proceed to register exams. But checking my portal this morning, I discovered that exams have already been registered for me. My questions are:

1. Do I still need to bother myself registering exams again?
2. Can I proceed with my TMA now while I balance my fees later?
3. What is the percentage of TMA out of the overall total mark?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We can provide TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newstudent: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2017
@ kazrem couldn't find u on watsapp
make una helep me o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since lastweek friday payment not reflecting at all,
due to the database upgrade since all students had to re-register to add their state of origin which i did still no show at all
i decided to check the RRR code on the homepage before login & im getting the error that the code was not generated on the portal
PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This new school site is frustrating
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newstudent: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Kazrem:

Login into your portal. Click on Manage wallet. Under it choose check wallet payment. Enter your details and submit.

due to the database upgrade since all students had to re-register to add their state of origin which i did still no show at all
i decided to check the RRR code on the homepage before login & im getting the error that the code was not generated on the portal

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kirusky4life(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
newstudent:

This is the same problem am facing. what is really going on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Someone should help me with the link to check the course for first semester 100 level in computer science. I want to know the amount to pay base on the number of courses and credit unit. Pls help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls how can I get the list of courses I am suppose to register for, first semester 100 level computer science. Just paid form and about to register. Pls help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
*IS YOUR REMITA PAYMENT NOT REFLECTING IN YOUR PORTAL? FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM*

Many people have been complaining that they maid payment through Remita but the money did not reflect in their portal.

Today we will try some things on how to rectify this problem, it is not guaranteed it will work, but after trying this solution and your money is still not reflecting in your wallet, then you need to go and lay a formal complaint at the Account officer/Bursary at your study centre.

The steps can be followed by people who paid online and bank.

*Step 1*

Go to *nouonline.net* (please don’t login to your portal just yet)

*Step 2*

At the menu select Check RRR

*Step 3*

In the page that opens you will be asked to CHECK REMITA PAYMENT STATUS, simply enter your RRR Number (please don’t put any dash or space between the RRR Numbers) and then choose your Transaction Type. Then you click Check.

You should get a success message, in case you did not get a success message you have to keep trying the above steps, sometimes it might take up to *48* *hours* before your payment is approved.

But if after two days payment was made either at the bank or online you still don’t get a success message from *step 3* above, please go to the Account officer/Bursary at your study centre so that he/she can confirm your Remita Number

But if *step 3* was successful then continue with *step 4*

*Step 4*

Go to *nouonline.net* again, but this time you will click on Student Login and login to your portal using your Matric Number and Password

*Step 5*

After successful login click on Manage Wallet, there will be a drop down menu select Check Wallet Payment.

*Step 6*

In the page that opens enter your Matric Number and the RRR Number then click on Check Wallet Payment.

You should also get a success message again or you go to the Account officer/Bursary at your study centre for complaint.

But if you get a success message then all your problems are over you can go ahead to make your *course or exam registration*.

Please note that the money may not appear immediately at the corner where your wallet balance is displayed, but before you panic try to register your course or exam and you will see your main Wallet balance.

Thank You
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daewoo2010: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good day everyone. I would like to know when students of management sciences can see the guidance counselor at the wuse 2 Study centre Abuja.
Please i need replies asap. Suspecting it's today so i can meet up. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bashdecash(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
NOUN...money in old portal please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bodlandsystems: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
MAY 6th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
mohsaaf:
Pls how can I get the list of courses I am suppose to register for, first semester 100 level computer science. Just paid form and about to register. Pls help out
Go to nouedu.net, then click on program. On thr dropbox, choose registrable courses and fill as required.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kazrem:

It means you need 16 units more to graduate. I guess you are post graduate student.

Boss plsss clarify me on this

My Total Credit Required is (TCR) 30

Total Credit Earned (TCE): 34

Outstanding Credit: -4

it seems I carried more courses right??
or I have 4 more?
also plsss is the graduating list out?

thank u for helping us here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CindyByFine(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Phiheywhy1:

TMA wasn't used, Exam was marked over 100.

Okay....
I still need procedures for re-marking exam papers still!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kazrem:

Go to nouedu.net, then click on program. On thr dropbox, choose registrable courses and fill as required.

Thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am about to pay for the form and exams is less than two months. Can I pay for the form and wait for next semester to start or I should wait till next semester commences before I pay for the form. Pls help out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
LionInZion:
Good morning friends,

My total fees for this semester is 69k, I paid 60k weeks ago, planning to pay the remaining balance so I could then proceed to register exams. But checking my portal this morning, I discovered that exams have already been registered for me. My questions are:

1. Do I still need to bother myself registering exams again?
2. Can I proceed with my TMA now while I balance my fees later?
3. What is the percentage of TMA out of the overall total mark?
Thanks.
I think that the exam being registered for you is an error. You study at your own pace and the system cannot choose courses for you even if it's compulsory. I would advise u go to the study center before you start doing tma. The system is not yet stable I also had issues with registration where I successfully registered courses and the money deduced but it's still showing there and I can't register exam cos it keeps telling me that I have not registered for any courses this semester. I don tire for the whole thing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Foolsparadise:
I think that the exam being registered for you is an error. You study at your own pace and the system cannot choose courses for you even if it's compulsory. I would advise u go to the study center before you start doing tma. The system is not yet stable I also had issues with registration where I successfully registered courses and the money deduced but it's still showing there and I can't register exam cos it keeps telling me that I have not registered for any courses this semester. I don tire for the whole thing.

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
mohsaaf:
Am about to pay for the form and exams is less than two months. Can I pay for the form and wait for next semester to start or I should wait till next semester commences before I pay for the form. Pls help out
Get the form. Get admitted. Get matric number. And be looking till next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohsaaf: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Kazrem:

Get the form. Get admitted. Get matric number. And be looking till next semester.

Thank you my Oga.
Remain bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
mohsaaf:

Thank you my Oga. Remain bless.
You are welcome my Chairman

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.