Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444467 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kkins25(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
kkins25:
Someone pls reply promptly. Is the submission of TMA still going on?
Need an answer ohh!!! Cant login to portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's still on. What course are you studying?
kkins25:

Need an answer ohh!!! Cant login to portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Help please, i need SMS 210 & 211 tma questions, Anybody.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pneumatic2020: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2017
someone kindly help me please, I have patiently gone through the POP examination time table over and again but my registered courses PCR 351 and GST 301 for 300 level criminology and security studies is missing. I'm so worried.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Pneumatic2020:
someone kindly help me please, I have patiently gone through the POP examination time table over and again but my registered courses PCR 351 and GST 301 for 300 level criminology and security studies is missing. I'm so worried.
GST 301 is e-exam, kindly get the time-table to that effect. As for PCR I have no idea.
#blessup
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AlvanT(m): 4:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Chili89:

GST 301 is e-exam, kindly get the time-table to that effect. As for PCR I have no idea.
#blessup
any idea concerning ECO356 and ECO342 bro?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 4:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Pneumatic2020:
if your course is a pop course ,it surely is in the time table.
try searching for it using keywords(not the course codes).that's what I did for mine
hope it works
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Beverly:

please i was able to send mail across to this lecturer as nothing has been done on the course CIT 841.
The e-mail i used is this: olambohade@yahoo.com.
I wish all MSC Info. Tech will send him mail as i have done to let him do the needful before the exam date which he has fixed.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Beverly
Send me a pm. I have the tma answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls I need help with past questions. I m in search for acc307 past questions..any year will do.. you can post a snapshot or send a message... thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Prevho: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
ALL information on NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY(NOUN) HERE

TESTS, QUESTIONS, PROGRAMMES, CENTERS ETC...

NOUN: ALL INFORMATION HERE!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls I urgently need your urgent response on this. i just collects my project binding from the person doing it, I took it to my supervisor now only for him to tell me that it seems they've made some changes on the colour of the project. I'm a PGD student of public admin, the colour i knew and used was dark green. pls I want know if its correct. He asked me to visit the school to know but can't afford spending such money now on knowing the colour needed. Pls help me out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pneumatic2020: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chili89:

#blessup
Thanks a lot my brother.really do appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pneumatic2020: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Profandie:

if your course is a pop course ,it surely is in the time table.
try searching for it using keywords(not the course codes).that's what I did for mine
hope it works
Many thanks for the response my brother. God bless you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pneumatic2020:
Many thanks for the response my brother. God bless you.
You are welcome bro.
Did you find it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
hello all,

please how do i get the SIWES LOG BOOK?.

and when do we defend?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls I urgently need your urgent response on this. i just collects my project binding from the person doing it, I took it to my supervisor now only for him to tell me that it seems they've made some changes on the colour of the project. I'm a PGD student of public admin, the colour i knew and used was dark green. pls I want know if its correct. He asked me to visit the school to know but can't afford spending such money now on knowing the colour needed. Pls help me out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning friends, can someone help me with the link to download the e-exam timetable? Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
LionInZion:
Good morning friends, can someone help me with the link to download the e-exam timetable? Thank you very much.
Go to nouedu.net Its on the homepage
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2017
*Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM BEGINS: 4TH JULY, 2017
POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017
TMA SUBMISSION CLOSES: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM BEGINS: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM ENDS: 27TH AUGUST, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Profandie:
Go to nouedu.net Its on the homepage
Didn't see it there. I will check again, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Friends,are they asking for Portal ID Card for admittance into exam hall (Ikeja)?Quick answer please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
please I need past questions on MBA 814 & 824.please send to onuohamaka@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abdulyusuf72(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have a very vital ques
tion. Someone who referred two sessions can he/she still continue the degree program after two to three years of break?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abdulyusuf72(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have a very vital question. Someone who deferred two sessions can he/she still continue the degree program after two to three years of break?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gazelle22: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Senate approves NYSC for Nigeria Open University graduates http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/236078-senate-approves-nysc-nigeria-open-university-graduates.html

The Senate has approved the National Youth Service Corps scheme for graduates of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

The approval followed the passage of the National Open University of Nigeria Bill sponsored by the chairman, Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TetFund, Jibrin Barau, during Thursday’s plenary.

According to him, the bill seeks to address issues relating to opening access for the teeming youth and adult working population to fulfill their dream of acquiring tertiary education.

Mr. Barau said the objectives of the bill include to amend the existing legislation with a view to removing the perception of the public about the university in respect of the word, “correspondence”.

“The word correspondence gives the impression that the university is not a full time university and as such seen as part time.

“These two concepts, “correspondence” and “part-time” significantly affect the way the public views the programmes run by the university.

“This has been the reason why the Law graduates of the school are not admitted into the Nigerian Law School as well as the reason for the non-inclusion of the graduates of the university into the NYSC scheme,” he said.

Mr. Barau said the bill would allow those that pass out through the university to be included in the mandatory National Youth Service Corps scheme.

“The law graduates from this institution are not enrolled into the Nigerian Law School which is a set back to the graduates of law,” he said.

Mr. Barau further said that the amendment would allow for the inclusion of Information Communication Technology (ICT) as a means of giving out instructions and lectures.
“It will also allow for life-long learning. You can learn at every stage of your life,” he said.

He explained that the amendment would help in uplifting the educational sector especially in improving the functions and delivery of education by NOUN.

In his remarks, President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki commended the committee for the success achieved.

He said the inclusion of ICT would go a long way in deepening learning in the institution. (NAN)

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by creamylicious(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Congrattulations!!!! Nounites..... Please is d undergraduate degree form out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS - NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC, Law School*

The Senate has passed an amendment to the law establishing the National Open University, which will make graduates of the institution eligible for mobilisation by the National Youth Service Corps and to attend the Nigerian Law School.

The passage followed the adoption of a report by the Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TETFund on the ‘Bill for An Act to Amend the National Open University Act Cap N6 LFN 1983 (Amendment) Bill 2017’ by the lawmakers at the plenary on Thursday.

In the report, the Senate panel stated that the amendment to the National Open University of Nigeria Act was to bring the institution at par with the regular universities in the country.

The report said, “The objectives of the bill are as follows: firstly, to amend the existing legislation with a view to removing the perception of the public about the university in respect of the word ‘correspondence,’ which gives the impression that the university is not a full-time university and, as such, seen as part-time.

“These two concepts – correspondence and part-time – significantly affect the way the public views the programs run by the university. This has been the reason why the Law graduates of the school are not admitted into the Nigerian Law School as well as the reason for the non-inclusion of the graduates of the university into the National Youth Service Corps scheme.

“Secondly, to include lnformation and Communication Technology as another means of providing tuition towards the advancement of learning throughout Nigeria. The National Open University, as currently run, depends critically on virtual learning and students’ individual research, hence, the need for improvement and introduction of helpful learning tools as presented by lCT. This will further deal with the challenge of limited access in the tertiary education sector.”

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wh0AmI(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Foolsparadise:
Pls house, I need ur assistance on the following past questions accounting 400l:
1.ACC419 Advanced financial accounting
2. BFN405 bank lending and loan administration
3. BUS427 Business policy and strategy 1
4. ACC313 Management accounting
5. Acc415 financial management
6.BUS401 Management information systems
7.ENT417 production management 1
kaptinphilo@gmail.com
Pls help a fellow tnx

Hi bro, were you able to get PQ for BFN405 from anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Copperwire1: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
xarm:
Files such as pdf courses materials, past questions, TMA questions including solve tma, pdf format of exam time table, school calendar and others important file are easily sent and received and you will also learn how to easily solve any tma questions yourself through the help of tma pdf search and score 10/10, also latest information about the school directly from the school sources are shared, you will also meet any of your course mate with unlimited numbers of members a telegram group can contain.

PM for me to add you to national open university of Nigeria first telegram group
admin number 08133854278

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1576) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.