Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473982 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fred4life:
Please help, i stop Noun 2015, now i want. To go back but i could not login to my portal pls what should i do now.

I tried login, it say PLEASE RENEW YOUR REGISTRATION. ..... how do I do that please.
click the register option on the homepage and update ur details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamcy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys.

please what are the requirements for getting admission into NOUN?.

would I need to write utme exams?

pls anyone... thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamcy:
Hi guys.

please what are the requirements for getting admission into NOUN?.

would I need to write utme exams?

pls anyone... thanks in advance
No, you won't write any UTME.
Visit www.nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
[/b] ARE U TIRED OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS?? LETS HELP YOU SUBMIT YOUR TMA [b]

*Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM BEGINS: 4TH JULY, 2017
POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017
TMA SUBMISSION CLOSES: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM BEGINS: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM ENDS: 27TH AUGUST, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
[/b] Advise to e-exam student (100-200) [b]

This is the period that you can build your GP if possible don't have below 3.5 in this period.

To get a good GP know the following:

Do your tma well, have a minimum of 30/30 it possible

Study your TMA well for exams because it is the area of concentration

Read your materials because some questions will come from them.

Have a group discussion group sometimes you remember what other says faster than what you read
Remember a single mark can make a difference between A grade and B

Never rush to enter the exam hall

Note dates, places and names they come out more in fill in the gap

Ask questions from people that goes in before you if they care to share

Never go to your centre late

Again build your GP now. I never had my GP dropped during this period not until POP and even sometimes you have missing results when doing POP so what you build now helps you.

Finish your TMA ASAP you can private chat me on WHATSAPP for assistance. #09051481358
#Mcharthony embarassed

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2017
[/b] TMA MOP UP[b]

Individual students have approximately 4 days to end their tmas, this is arrived at by the fact that a department has 2 days in a week to submit and there is only 2 full weeks left.

Hurry up and finish up if you still have any left.

In case you may need assistance you can contact me on 09051481358 (whatsapp chat also)

#Mcharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tope777(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
I apply for NOUN in 2015 and collected admistion letter but could not start due to some certain issues. Please what should be the next steps now as am willing to start fully.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamcy(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks much

UncleSnr:
No, you won't write any UTME.
Visit www.nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2017
tope777:
I apply for NOUN in 2015 and collected admistion letter but could not start due to some certain issues. Please what should be the next steps now as am willing to start fully.

Thanks.

Go-to https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php and do another registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Benevee:

thanks for the info sir. pls is it possible to get past exam questions for (100-200L) students?

CBT Past Questions Will be available on our website when exam Start. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eastlandtutors: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
please, we at noun ijokodo student centre can consult Eastland Top Tutors on 07081919959 for our final year project assistance. Charge applies oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eastlandtutors: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
please, we at noun ijokodo study centre can consult Eastland Top Tutors on 07081919959 for our final year project assistance. Charge applies oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
ProjectShamba, Nigeria’s largest project topic and research materials marketplace, provides students ultimate store to browse, download, and sell FULL academic software project topics and research materials.

All project topics listed on this site are provided by Student’s/ Experienced Project writers (vendors) and verified before listing on the site.

You can make money by uploading your previous academic projects, So other Students can download, use and learn the project, get project idea, concept on how to develop project and writing of technical documents.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fred4life(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Please how do i fix this.. ...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Fred4life:
Please how do i fix this.. ...
Meet an Admin officer. Go to the Study Center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2017
*The law establishing the university does not allow for unions (whether staff or students) to be formed due to the peculiar nature of the ODL system.*

However, you can form your student associations, for instance, those in Law have done that, but totally independent of the university so that you can organize yourself for self-development, but you will not be supported by the university, nor will you be using any of the university facilities.

Students who graduated formed the NOUN Alumni and it ended very badly -- so the University Management stopped engaging with any clusters of students, whether present or past. You are free to form your associations, but totally absolutely, independent of the university. And if you do, we will put advertisements in newspapers stating clearly that you are not duly representatives of the University in any form. This is the law.
Jabi, Abuja,
NIGERIA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
How To Overcome NOUN E-Exams Fear

The key to doing well in examinations is to be well prepared and to not let your stress and anxiety affect your performance and mental peace. We bring you some tips to beat exam stress.

CONTINUE READING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo20002002: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Four your project writing assistance, academic and business data analysis and interpretation, questionnaire formulation and administration. Contact peconsult on 08028295941
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT

Re-Scheduling of CIT721 Examination
CIT721 - Information System design and programming which was CANCELLED on day 4 (Friday,July 7,2017) will now be examined on Day21(Thursday,July 27,2017) by 11am

Thank you.

Ag. Director, DEA

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HesInMe: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Interested in admission for my cousin to this university. Please how much are the fees for undergraduates? I'm hearing two different amounts -- N41k and N65k per semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
please when is gst707?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Get Free Tma Solution
Latest Info From All Study Centre
Meet NOUN Student in Your Area
Meet Your Course Mate
Scholarships Update
Past Questions and Answer
Quiz, Give away and Many More

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluphemmxzy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
hello nounite! m 300l comp SC student but I couldn't pay for the 1k log book payment for our IT, anyone in my condition, Wat was d response from d school admin officers in various centres? I need answers please, tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HesInMe: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
HesInMe:
Interested in admission for my cousin to this university. Please how much are the fees for undergraduates? I'm hearing two different amounts -- N41k and N65k per semester.

Please anybody know how much the undergrad fees are?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
HesInMe:

Please anybody know how much the undergrad fees are?
Go prepare 65k+ for the first ever semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HesInMe: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Kazrem:

Go prepare 65k+ for the first ever semester

Thanks. Do you happen to have a breakdown of the cost?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2017
[/b] ARE U TIRED OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS?? LETS HELP YOU SUBMIT YOUR TMA [b]

*Please do the needful now before it is extremely late. Take note of the following key dates:*

POP EXAM BEGINS: 4TH JULY, 2017
POP EXAM ENDS: 27TH JULY, 2017
TMA SUBMISSION CLOSES: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM BEGINS: 31ST JULY, 2017
E-EXAM ENDS: 27TH AUGUST, 2017

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*LATEST Schedule for taking TMAs*

*_DAYS_* _FACULTY_

*Monday* Management Sciences, Access and General Studies, Center for Life-Long Learning and Workplace Training
*Tuesday* Sciences, Health Sciences
*Wednesday* Agricultural Sciences, Social sciences
*Thursday* Arts, Law, Education
*Friday* Management Sciences, Health Sciences
*Saturday* Sciences, Law, Agricultural Sciences
*Sunday* Social Sciences, Arts

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*================================================*

_*FULL TMA ANSWERS(TMA 1-4, SCORE: 40/40) TO THE COURSES BELOW NOW ANY OTHER COURSE CALL OR WHATSAPP ME: 09051481358*_

_COURSES:_

✔ THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE (GST 107)
✔ MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (ACC 313)
✔COST ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 305)
✔ INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 1 (ACC 311)
✔COMMERCIAL LAW (ACC 307)
✔ ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT (SMS 305)
✔ ENTREPRENEUR STUDIES 2 (GST 301)
✔ HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE (GST 105)
✔ ACC 419 ✔ CIT 311
✔ ACC 415 ✔ CIT 309
✔ CHM 101 ✔ CIT 353
✔ PHY 301 ✔ CIT 333
✔ BUS 401 ✔ CIT 303
✔ BUS 427 ✔ CIT 341
✔ CHM 413 ✔ LIN 112
✔ CHM 307 ✔ GST 101
✔ CHM 409 ✔ GST 102
✔ CHM 303 ✔ ACC 318
✔ CHM 407 ✔ FRE 102
✔ CHM 301 ✔ ACC 316
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello All

Results are back on the portal and more results are added please check and save a soft copy of your result for future reference.

Regards
Admin

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2017
oluphemmxzy:
hello nounite! m 300l comp SC student but I couldn't pay for the 1k log book payment for our IT, anyone in my condition, Wat was d response from d school admin officers in various centres? I need answers please, tnx

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are you finding it difficult to study ur TMA'S ?
Are u not happy with your current GP in Noun?
Do you even aspire to come out with first class at the end of ur programme in national open university of Nigeria?
Are you afraid of the E-exam?
Do u really wanna get the secret about how you can pass all ur E-exams with straight A's?
Y d delay, Make use of this opportunity now and kindly inbox me and I will give u everything u need to achieve success in this forth coming E-examination...

Contact me or WhatsApp me: 09051481358

Love u all....

�����
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ignaz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
oluphemmxzy:

have you done your seminar defence then?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
[/b]NOUN E-EXAM (ELECTRONIC EXAM) IS BASED ON OBJECTIVES AND FILL IN THE GAP QUESTIONS SOME QUESTIONS WILL HAVE OPTIONS WHILE SOME WILL ONLY HAVE A DASH FOR YOU TO TYPE IN THE ANSWERS WITH THE CORRECT SPELLING THIS IS TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF HOW THE EXAM LOOK LIKE KINDLY READ ALL YOUR COURSE MATERIALS AND TMA FOR YOUR EXAMS WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMS[b]

You can private chat me for better more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.