Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3444413 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1576) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anatech:

Thank you for your response, for more clarification, will the exam I wrote be scored and added to my GP

I really appreciate your response
Mba. It will be treated like a C/O
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anatech(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
donbrowser:

Mba. It will be treated like a C/O

Sorry for asking but I am not to clear yet

What does Mba mean?

I assume C/O means carry over, does that mean that I will be scored on this
Because from my understanding, a carry over is when you fail a course which is scored and has to be repeated

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anatech:

Sorry for asking but I am not to clear yet

What does Mba mean?

I assume C/O means carry over, does that mean that I will be scored on this
Because from my understanding, a carry over is when you fail a course which is scored and has to be repeated

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate
I thought you are ndigbo. Mba means No.
You didn't do the test, so it is automatic carry over
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2017
zyead:
Then you scroll down you will see submit for registration and the amount......don't want to show my particular on this network
Thanks for clarifying.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2017
donbrowser:

I thought you are ndigbo. Mba means No.
You didn't do the test, so it is automatic carry over

Sir I have a similar situation. In mine however I did 2 TmAs in that particular course, trying to do the third and my tma day expired. Waiting for Saturday to complete it, only to see this now. What possible outcomes can I have?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Madeu(m): 4:16am On Sep 16, 2017
kcboy34:
Portal is now OPEN for 2nd Semester Registration!

You can now start your second-semester registration i.e fund your wallet and proceed.

Kindly log on to www.nouonline.net to proceed.

If you experience any difficulties in the process, kindly refer your issues to your centre ICT unit.

Good Luck All
I tried to login, i received an error message.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:36am On Sep 16, 2017
SimplySEA:

Sir I have a similar situation. In mine however I did 2 TmAs in that particular course, trying to do the third and my tma day expired. Waiting for Saturday to complete it, only to see this now. What possible outcomes can I have?
It's carry over as well. You are expected to submit 3 of 4 tmas before you can get a grade.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Madeu:
The portal will be accessible immediately after the current E-exams are over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Madeu:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2017
donbrowser:

When will d e-exam b over?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
When will the examination be over and when is the possible month to see results?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
when is last semester exams result coming out please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deena8(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
please I need past exam questions or past TMA questions on MGS207. pls this is my email - deenaamy77@gmail.com. thx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Isaacklintin: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
When is new application registration starting, so that i can buy the form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Isaacklintin:
When is new application registration starting, so that i can buy the form.
You can apply now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
NokiaN8:
when is last semester exams result coming out please
Exams are still ongoing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
kcboy34:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS.
u can now place ur orders for ur NOUN course materials for all levels, semesters, programs, departments and programs at very affordable prices and it would be delivered to your preferred location within 48hrs.....
Delivery is available Nationwide(delivery fee applies)
simply contact us @ CKE ventures @ g m a i l . com or call/WhatsApp us @ O8189O23963....
start preparing for the new semester....
God bless you.
God bless NOUN.
God bless Nigeria.
course materials are very important for your success in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pet1620: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
deena8:
please I need past exam questions or past TMA questions on MGS207. pls this is my email - deenaamy77@gmail.com. thx.

Am in need of it too. Someone should please help us out. Tope1620@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Cols can I pay for the application form in any bank anywhere in Nigeria.

The banks close to me are Access and union bank.

Is there a customised teller for noun... Or you just fill a teller and tell the cashier it's for noun.

Pls it's urgent. I want to get my form tomorrow.

After payment and getting the pin to register... Can I proceed to the website and register or do I have to wait for 24 hours before registration? smiley smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2017
ananne:

Is there a customised teller for noun... Or you just fill a teller and tell the cashier it's for noun.

After payment and getting the pin to register... Can I proceed to the website and register or do I have to wait for 24 hours before registration? smiley smiley
Questions are much oh. You need to generate RRR; that alone will lead to 4 more questions. I advise you visit the school website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
ananne:

Aunty, it is via Remita so you can pay into all banks or online, but make sure you print your required information.

http://nouedu.net/page/how-to-apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Isaacklintin: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Can I buy the form tru my debit card online or is it only through bank? And how long does it take to get admitted after purchasing application form.....pls I also need thier real website address, am seeing so many and I dnt knw the real one
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deena8(f): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kazrem:
NOUN!!! Mgs 207 gone. Very tough but thank God I scraped through

do u have past TMA questions for MGS207?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
deena8:

do u have past TMA questions for MGS207?
I have one but don'tknow if it is past or current
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deena8(f): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kazrem:
I have one but don'tknow if it is past or current
pls snap and send to me dis is my email- deenaamy77@gmail.com pls, I HV d exam tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
deena8:

pls snap and send to me dis is my email- deenaamy77@gmail.com pls, I HV d exam tomorrow
Ye! I will send it early tomorrow morning. Just seeing this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deena8(f): 4:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazrem:
Ye! I will send it early tomorrow morning. Just seeing this.
I will b waiting. thk u. pls don't forget
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2017
pet1620 and deena8 I have sent the mgs 207 to your mails
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazrem:
pet1620 and deena8 I have sent the mgs 207 to your mails

Hey Bro,

long time, where have you been?
You didn't reply my last mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Apply For £5,000 University Of Sussex Scholarships For Nigerians - UK 2018

Are you a Nigerian? Are you a graduate? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity in UK? here is an opportunity for you;

We are pleased to announce that the University of Sussex, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Nigerians who want to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.

This scholarship program is worth £5,000 and its tenable for one year.

Eligibility

Applicants must be Nigerians
Applicants must have completed their bachelor's degree program
Applicants must be a self-financing student
Applicants must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2018.
Applicants must have good academic records

Application Process

Visit The Scholarship Web page
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
please i need M.Sc Info tech Past Questions to prepare me ahead.

please this is my mail: uedibo@yahoo.com
uedibo@fepoda.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
SIWES Defence holds next Monday, Participants To obtain End-Of-Programme Report Sheet
By Emeke Nwaoboli

BENIN-CITY STUDY CENTRE: Authorities of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Benin-city study center, have stated that the students' Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) defense would hold on Monday, September 25, 2017, at the school auditorium, NOUN, Benin-city Study Center by 9 am.

According to a press release issued by the school authority Four days ago, all eligible participants are to obtain from the institution's students' counselor's office, a SIWES end-of-report sheet form which the students, her employers and the institution (NOUN) would complete, append their signatures and stamp where necessary.

The SIWES defense is a platform where students who have fully undergone their industrial attachment training are drilled to ensure that beyond academic knowledge, students can apply theories in real work situations.

The ITF form contains three parts and participants are to affix their passports on it. Part A is to be completed by students (participants); part B is to be completed by the students' employers; while the part C is to be completed by the institution (NOUN).

SIWES is the accepted skill acquisition training exercise introduced by the federal government under decree 47 of 1991 and managed by ITF. It is part of the approved requirements for the award of degrees in various Nigerian tertiary institutions.

http://nounitesportal.com/announcement/siwes-defence-holds-next-monday-participants-obtain-end-programme-report-sheet/

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1576) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.