Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3471992 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
ARE YOU TOO BUSY

_*Your Testimony is here*_....

Just relax and see us do it for you at your own convenience & @ affordable price
*Our Services include*

1) Generating of RRR Codes

2) loading of e-wallet ,

3) Course material (Handout)

4) TMA

5)Course registration, Exam Registration and
Semester registration .

6) Any other info concerning NOUN

You can contact Or whatsapp me for easy chat..... 09051481358
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Hi, House. Has anyone been able to register for the semester yet? I have more than enough money to register for the semester, and my E-wallet shows the true balance, but when I register for the semester, it says insufficient fund. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same issue? How can it be resolved?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debola27(f): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello house. How can I transfer from one study center to another one?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kazrem:
E-EXAM just ended today. Thank God for a a very successful semester after all. May God be praised.!!!

Registration for new semester begins immediately. Remita to generate payment code activated.

Waste no time. The semester will be rushy.

You have questions to asked, issues to resolve, you have me here for that.

Buckle your belt and let's go.

kazrem is back!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank you kazrem. I am in 100 level and I missed the recently concluded 2nd semester E Exams cos the registration closed. I am trying to register for this new semester but it is saying i am not on the programme list please contact admin. Please what do I do? Anyone with opinions? Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
skillzlujan:
Thank you kazrem. I am in 100 level and I missed the recently concluded 2nd semester E Exams cos the registration closed. I am trying to register for this new semester but it is saying i am not on the programme list please contact admin. Please what do I do? Anyone with opinions? Thank you.
We said it here many times last semester that you should update your portal even if you are not doing that semester. You need to firstly update your portal by clicking on Register. Thereafter, log in. If it then says you on not on the list, then you will have to visit your Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
debola27:
Hello house. How can I transfer from one study center to another one?
Write a letter to the Sc you want to change to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kazrem:

We said it here many times last semester that you should update your portal even if you are not doing that semester. You need to firstly update your portal by clicking on Register. Thereafter, log in. If it then says you on not on the list, then you will have to visit your Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
I updated that long ago and I was able to log in into my portal. I still logged in last Tuesday and checked my first semester result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
skillzlujan:
I updated that long ago and I was able to log in into my portal. I still logged in last Tuesday and checked my first semester result.
Good day,pls are first semester results for 2017/2018 out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Profandie:

NOT YET
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabulous2000(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
weldone guys... am new here... I just got a work and I want to join noun for direct entry.... pls when is d new session commencing and d form coming out.....is noun a private university and is d certificate valid
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skillzlujan(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Profandie:

No. not at all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
fabulous2000:
weldone guys... am new here... I just got a work and I want to join noun for direct entry.... pls when is d new session commencing and d form coming out.....is noun a private university and is d certificate valid
Noun is a federal school. The certificate is not valid, please obtain Unilag's form. The new session has commenced.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
donbrowser:

Noun is a federal school. The certificate is not valid, please obtain Unilag's form. The new session has commenced.
SAVAGE..OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabulous2000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
donbrowser:

guy it's not up to dat nw.... no vex Abeg.... I just need an encouragement...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Kazrem post=60781821]

Hey bro, any idea on how many courses business education 100 level would do this second semester? want to know so as to prepare.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Do you know?
1. That 2017 second semester has commenced.
2. Remita code generation and payment is now active.
3. That course registration is now on. And that
4. Exam registration too is now on.
Waste no time. This semester is going be fast and furious.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=LionInZion post=60792043][/quote]
Visit nouedu.net. Click on program, under it, choose registrable courses. Choose your faculty, level and semester. Submit it and you will see the list of courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
skillzlujan:
Then you will need to visit your Sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO All STUDENTS : SIWES DEFENCE HOLDS TODAY

BENIN-CITY STUDY CENTRE: Authorities of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Benin-city study center, have stated that the students' Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) defense would hold on Today, September 25, 2017, at the school auditorium, NOUN, Benin-city Study Center by 9 am.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
THIS IS TO INFORM FINAL YEAR STUDENTS THAT NEW PROJECT APPROVAL LIST IS OUT AT THE SCHOOL (VI)

KINDLY VISIT THE SCHOOL FOR CONFIRMATION.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Maxphillip: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
PROMO ON GRE/ROEFL iBT
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy.
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k.
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria.

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration.
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kazrem:

Visit nouedu.net. Click on program, under it, choose registrable courses. Choose your faculty, level and semester. Submit it and you will see the list of courses.

But it doesn't show courses like good study guide and the computer courses that are compulsory.

Do you have past questions for PGD criminology and security studies?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honey001(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please can NOUN admit one to 300 level with HND certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello folks, please, how much is the course registration fee for MSc courses (3 and 2 units)? Not explicit on the fee schedule page.
Kazrem, any idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello house. Please, should one re-register a course that had been registered a previous semester, although an examination has not been written for that course? Or will the course be automatically registered for the new semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Any awaiting IT result person can check the portal for their result.....released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
ananne:

But it doesn't show courses like good study guide and the computer courses that are compulsory.

Do you have past questions for PGD criminology and security studies?
I do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kazrem:

I do.

I need the past questions bro. How do I get them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kazrem:

Then you will need to visit your Sc
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by foandt: 3:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Kazrem:
E-EXAM just ended today. Thank God for a a very successful semester after all. May God be praised.!!!

Registration for new semester begins immediately. Remita to generate payment code activated.

Waste no time. The semester will be rushy.

You have questions to asked, issues to resolve, you have me here for that.

Buckle your belt and let's go.

kazrem is back!
Thanks Kazrem. I just checked my 2016 PGD final results and discovered that I passed all my courses except one. However, I saw in the result list that the minimum credit point is 30. I have more than this required minimum credit point (33 to be precise).
The question is, do I need to re-sit for the carryover to pass all? Or this point (33) is sufficient for me to move to the next level.
Thank you all in anticipation of your advice in this regard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.