Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3471974 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

/Zc17Vu
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj82yKtyFKNQzNGd1RCX2JpaVk/view

samwell00:

@UEDIBO: Pls I also need the past question. This is my email: samokogwu@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byj82yKtyFKNQzNGd1RCX2JpaVk/view

adeolaademuluyi:
please I need same, past questions on MSC information technology.. Cit 811, 831, 841, 854, 853, 852, 851, 802, 834, 844, 891, 832. my email is adeolaademuluyi@gmail.com

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mehn, I've check my RRR status to confirm that the transaction was successful but since yesterday the money has not reflected... I still see 'please reflenish � your wallet'. I've called Remita yesterday, they said it's all good on their end...that I should call noun or email noumis@noun.edu.ng. I've done both yet no feedback and I can't seem to get them on the phone
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
What is the sign that that will show you that your semester registration has been done successfully?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Onacamng:
Mehn, I've check my RRR status to confirm that the transaction was successful but since yesterday the money has not reflected... I still see 'please reflenish � your wallet'. I've called Remita yesterday, they said it's all good on their end...that I should call noun or email noumis@noun.edu.ng. I've done both yet no feedback and I can't seem to get them on the phone

*How to make payment into your portal*

1. Logon to www.nouonline.net
2. Click on *"students login* and fill in your matric number and password. Select "second semester 2017" under the "semester" tab and then submit
3. When ur portal opens, click on *Manage Wallet* and u will observe a drop down list.. Select *"load wallet"* and it will open a page where u will fill ur details and the amount of money u wish to pay.
4. As u fill in the amount to pay, pls do not include a comma.. If u want to pay N48,500 for instance, just type 48500 (no comma, no naira) and then submit. It will lead u to remita page.
5. Above the remita page, u will see the RRR. You may choose to write it down somewhere or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button to print the payment invoice in PDF.

Note that if u selected "Bank Internet" as the method of payment, u will be led to the remita page and down the page u will as well find options to pay with internet banking or other online methods of payment.

If u chose to pay using the banking hall, u should write out the RRR on the payment teller at the top corner and then fill the teller. There is no need for account number. Once the cashier sees the RRR, they know what to do with it. Wait and collect ur printout and the customer copy of the teller.

*Keep all the documents of your payments till u graduate.. Do not lose or misplace any of them at all!*

If u paid through online/internet banking, the receipt will be emailed to u so u can print out for records. Same as if u paid in the banking hall.

Once the payment is completed, wait for some minutes (if u paid online) or some hours (if u paid in the bank) and then follow the steps below to load ur wallet:

2. Before u login at all, click on the *"Check RRR"* tab and fill in your RRR (without including the hyphen/dashes
3. Select *"wallet funding"* from the list of payment category and then submit and wait for the prompt. If the payment has been truly received by NOUN, u will see a prompt saying "PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL" (with some other information like that)
4. Login to ur portal as described above
5. Click on *"Manage Wallet"* and then select *"Load Wallet"* and then fill in your RRR (without the dashes/hyphens) and submit.

By the time u check your portal home, the payment would have reflected and u can then continue with your registrations.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
NOUN ADMISSION STEP BY STEP GUIDE WITH PICTURES

How to gain admission into National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)

How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)

How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Undergraduate

How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Post Graduate

NOUN Admission Process

NOUN Admission Requirements

http://nounitesportal.com/admission/apply-national-open-university-nigeria-noun-admission-step-step-guide/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
ayungmony15:

*How to make payment into your portal*

2. Click on *"students login* and fill in your matric number and password. Select "second semester 2017" under the "semester" tab and then submit
3. When ur portal opens, click on *Manage Wallet* and u will observe a drop down list.. Select *"load wallet"* and it will open a page where u will fill ur details and the amount of money u wish to pay.
4. As u fill in the amount to pay, pls do not include a comma.. If u want to pay N48,500 for instance, just type 48500 (no comma, no naira) and then submit. It will lead u to remita page.
5. Above the remita page, u will see the RRR. You may choose to write it down somewhere or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button to print the payment invoice in PDF.

Note that if u selected "Bank Internet" as the method of payment, u will be led to the remita page and down the page u will as well find options to pay with internet banking or other online methods of payment.

If u chose to pay using the banking hall, u should write out the RRR on the payment teller at the top corner and then fill the teller. There is no need for account number. Once the cashier sees the RRR, they know what to do with it. Wait and collect ur printout and the customer copy of the teller.

*Keep all the documents of your payments till u graduate.. Do not lose or misplace any of them at all!*

If u paid through online/internet banking, the receipt will be emailed to u so u can print out for records. Same as if u paid in the banking hall.

Once the payment is completed, wait for some minutes (if u paid online) or some hours (if u paid in the bank) and then follow the steps below to load ur wallet:

2. Before u login at all, click on the *"Check RRR"* tab and fill in your RRR (without including the hyphen/dashes
3. Select *"wallet funding"* from the list of payment category and then submit and wait for the prompt. If the payment has been truly received by NOUN, u will see a prompt saying "PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL" (with some other information like that)
4. Login to ur portal as described above
5. Click on *"Manage Wallet"* and then select *"Load Wallet"* and then fill in your RRR (without the dashes/hyphens) and submit.

By the time u check your portal home, the payment would have reflected and u can then continue with your registrations.

After your instruction number 5 i.e your final instruction in the part where payment has already been made, I don't see where to fill in rrr and submit after selecting load wallet. It just takes me to....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
One log book,after making payment at bank /remita/federal goverment.Check the attachment.

bastien:
how many log books are we to collect? Since its 3 units per semester

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
ananne:

Thanks you have been helpful. Pls I wanted to do my semester registration as a new student. When I clicked on semester registration, the total of the fees I saw was 35000 instead of 40,000 that I was told. I am a post graduate student. I paid. I wasn't able to print before my computer went off. Though I saw the print out that says I have registered before the computer went off. I was given a registration code which I wrote down.

I went to the transaction page and saw my transaction.

The balance is showing on my wallet.

I tried doing my course registration bit the courses were not showing.

Pls ayungmony15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
lola80:
One log book,after making payment at bank /remita/federal goverment.Check the attachment.

I collected my log book last year without paying the 10000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Ellamma1 post=61496614]Please can someone help me out? I registered my courses and exams last semester and even wrote my exams only for my funds to return back to my portal this semester and I was told in school that I will hv to re-register the courses and exams and then sit for the exams....how true is it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ohcanada(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Ellamma1 post=61516040][/quote]go to your study centre and report the anomaly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's possible but still have to register in your portal has course registration,then pay 1k to federal gov.to enable you to collect your log book from school.

bastien:
I collected my log book last year without paying the 10000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
lola80:
It's possible but still have to register in your portal has course registration,then pay 1k to federal gov.to enable you to collect your log book from school.

thank you

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samwell00: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onacamng(f): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Onacamng:

After your instruction number 5 i.e your final instruction in the part where payment has already been made, I don't see where to fill in rrr and submit after selecting load wallet. It just takes me to....
somebody pls reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2017
How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book

http://nounitesportal.com/noun-guides/pay-national-open-university-nigeria-noun-itsiwes-log-book/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Apply For NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians – 2018

http://nounitesportal.com/local-scholarships/apply-nnpctotal-national-merit-scholarship-scheme-nigerians-2018/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
How To Write National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwess Logbook Report

http://nounitesportal.com/tutorial/write-national-open-university-nigeria-noun-itsiwess-logbook-report/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Ellamma1 post=61516040][/quote]damn!this is seriouz
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Onacamng:
somebody pls reply
after payment logon here into your profile https://www.nouonline.net/ then click manage wallet, then click check wallet payments then enter the RRR code.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ellamma1(f): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
jibrilyaba:
damn!this is seriouz
explain pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uvalued(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
house when is the closing date for admission? did not see it on their site hope november wont be late.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
uvalued:
house when is the closing date for admission? did not see it on their site hope november wont be late.
No it wont. No closing date yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rimamsirufun(m): 1:07am On Oct 19, 2017
hello everyone, please is anyone here from Jabi study centre? i need a favor, i wrote a scholarship exam (Federal Scholarship Board) and it is said that i have to go to the headquarter's registry to check the result. please i need that help. Name is Paul Rimamsirufun Bitrus. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2017
*FORM FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAM* 

Kindly follow the steps below if you need to change your programme.

Download pdf form for change of programGenerate 5000 naira remita from remita.netPay in the nearest bankFill, submit the form printed out with the remita print out from bank, and necessary credential to the study center.

Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
*ANNOUCEMENT*
(Lagos Study Centre , VI)

This is to inform students who have finished their course work, IT and PROJECT to proceed to the study centre with following documents

1) O level result
2) NOUN result

and other required documents for clearance.

Source:Student Counsellor (Lagos Study Centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2017
The link isn't opening.

martins022:
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

/Zc17Vu

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.