Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3467291 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello all,
Please, can I fund my wallet using my NairaMasterCard or must it be through Remita?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yes you can.

stinville:
Hello all,
Please, can I fund my wallet using my NairaMasterCard or must it be through Remita?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
ayungmony15:

A MAXIMUM OF 120 CREDIT UNITS IS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION

http://nouedu.net/announcements/credit-transfer-and-articulation-policy-new-students

quite helpful. Thank you, please.

So this means, i can do more than 140 units but not below 120 units. shocked cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
lola80:
Yes you can.

thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
*MORNING*

Quick one this morning
When TMA comes out only the courses you have registered both courses and exam will be available to you

When you make payment for others you will have access to them

Don't panic when TMA start and you have not paid, the day you pay your TMA will be loaded for you too and you will be able to do yours

The TMA doesn't close soon, it does some weeks to exam so it last for over one to two months

Have been saying this never rush your TMA, pls if you don't know what to do ask its 30%

TMA solutions will be available from us once it out

Note TMA is not out yet so don't ask if it out
But it'll be out soonest �

Also get the printed out copy or the soft copy for revision purpose you can ask me how later

Stay tuned
Mcharthony ��✍��

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
*ANNOUNCEMENT*:

The new ID card is out. Log into your portal to verify. To print ur ID card goto the business center and print your cards either into plastic cards or get it laminated. They'll have to login to your portal to enable them download and print. ID cards may cost between 500 to 1000 depending on the type of card you want to print.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
ayungmony15:
*ANNOUNCEMENT*:

The new ID card is out. Log into your portal to verify. To print ur ID card goto the business center and print your cards either into plastic cards or get it laminated. They'll have to login to your portal to enable them download and print. ID cards may cost between 500 to 1000 depending on the type of card you want to print.

I was admitted early this month and if i want to print my ID card it will say that I have not registered for semester 2017/1 while my admission session or batch is this semester 2017/2.Secondly, those in 200 level is there examination type Pen on Paper or CBT? thanks in advance.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meekmill(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello guys any pass questions for communication technology 100 level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
meekmill:
Hello guys any pass questions for communication technology 100 level?

yes. . .
We will open our e-exam Past question portal when it's a month to exam. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Computer science 300 level first semester Past Questions and Answers is now available

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrinyaLove: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
ayungmony15:
*ANNOUNCEMENT*:

Please printing of ID card is not working on the portal now
Why na?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Old is course registration going through on the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls is course registration going through on the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Announcement

ID card is now available on the school portal
Follow this guide on how to print your ID Card

HOW TO PRINT NOUN ID CARD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
to9ice:
Pls is course registration going through on the portal?
It is
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
You can now register missed courses or carry over in the portal only as examination as it was in the previous portal. It means u don't need to reregister it as a course.

Note this only applies to the new portal
(c) Macarthy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikeshine(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Anyone has an idea if the graduating list for the faculty of sciences is out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why is there a change in the total CGPA ? WHEN THE RESULTS WAS FIRST RELEASED, MY CGPA WAS HIGH, I CHECKED IT NOW AND IT HAS REDUCED, ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THIS? I STILL HAS BOTH COPIES ON MY PHONE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
*UNRELEASED RESULTS : BE CALM, WE ARE RELEASING RESULTS IN BATCHES - - MGT*

By Emeke Nwaoboli | Repota Atlarge

The Management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), has admonished NOUN students who are yet to see their 2017_1 semester (last semester) results to be calm as the school management is aware of the unreleased results and is working towards releasing them.

This was revealed to Repota Atlarge today via the admin department, NOUN, Benin-city Study Center.

According to the management, for optimum grading, the 2017_1 results are being released in batches.

'' The first batch has been released, and the second batch which contains results of students who are yet to see some of, or any of their results, would be released as soon as the management is done working on them'', they noted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
ayungmony15:

The Management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), has admonished NOUN students who are yet to see their 2017_1 semester (last semester) results to be calm as the school management is aware of the unreleased results and is working towards releasing them.

This was revealed to Repota Atlarge today via the admin department, NOUN, Benin-city Study Center.

According to the management, for optimum grading, the 2017_1 results are being released in batches.

'' The first batch has been released, and the second batch which contains results of students who are yet to see some of, or any of their results, would be released as soon as the management is done working on them'', they noted.

Please when are they releasing faculty of Science graduating list. Any info as regards this would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
THANK YOU....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aneeks: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
ayungmony15:
FACILITATION TIMETABLE 2017...ABK STUDY CENTRE

Hi ayungmony15 is there a way to reach you on WhatsApp?...I need your help as I don't want to travel,i'm a PGDE (second semester) student,thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thunderlicious: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
24-ROOM NEWLY BUILT SELF-CONTAINED HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION TO LET.

SUITABLE FOR AUCHI POLYTHECNIC STUDENTS.

Employment: Caretaker also needed for the building. Interested persons should apply

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by starz100: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
ayungmony15:

Please when is the education faculty releasing project and seminar results which have been submitted early this year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
sunsetaugust8:
please anyone studying MSc info tech in Abuja specifically, NURTW sp. center.? or know of someone who is, please pm me.
Also if you have any past question on that, TMA or exam please pm as well.
THANK YOU....
Send me a pm for your past questions and tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello.
I had already registered the maximum 24 units per semester. Can I still register a 3 unit course I failed, as examination?

ayungmony15:
You can now register missed courses or carry over in the portal only as examination as it was in the previous portal. It means u don't need to reregister it as a course.

Note this only applies to the new portal
(c) Macarthy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please, when wud they release PAD 813, for those in public administration... Was told to write a letter, any1 with same issue ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm a noun aspirant but I dont know so much about the school or how to go about the admission . or cost .
Is there anyone studying at Osogbo ? Please ?
Somebody please say something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Kazrem:

It is

Unable to Register for course Registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2017
*NOUN SEEKS UNICAL’S COLLABORATION ON USE OF ACADEMIC FACILITIES*

The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has called on the management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) to avail them the opportunity to use its academic facilities for science practicals.

A team on South-South Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) from NOUN made the call when they paid a courtesy call on the Vice Chancellor of UNICAL, Prof Zana Akpagu in his office.

Leader of the team who is the Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Science, NOUN, Dr. Juliana Ndunagu described UNICAL as a reputable tertiary institution, adding that they have come to seek its collaboration on the use of its science laboratories for practicals for NOUN students.

Dr. Juliana who was accompanied on the visit by other top officials of NOUN said the collaboration would be of utmost benefits to both parties especially on the promotion of academic excellence.

She said the NOUN had earlier sent a letter to UNICAL informing it of its intention to use its facilities and called on the Vice Chancellor to see the collaboration as one which would help in expanding the frontiers of teaching and learning.
Responding, the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Zana Akpagu who welcomed the team from NOUN acknowledged receipt of a letter from them in respect of the use of UNICAL’s science laboratories for practicals.

The Vice Chancellor said his administration is committed towards educational advancement, a cogent reason, he promised to avail them the use of the institution’s facilities.

Prof. Akpagu said UNICAL’s facilities are adequate to accommodate NOUN students and assured the team of maximum cooperation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.