Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469057 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2017
ichommy:

Unable to Register for course Registration.

use google chrome browser and click [b]on [/b]the "proceed"

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I'm a noun aspirant but I dont know so much about the school or how to go about the admission . or cost .
Is there anyone studying at Osogbo ? Please ?
Somebody please say something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
*AFTER PAYMENT INTO THE BANK, FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR PAID FUNDS REFLECT IN THE PORTAL*

(Note that some times, you may have to wait till the next day to ensure that Remita has responded to NOUN. Depending on the bank branch, some payments may take up to two days to reach NOUN from Remita and in such cases, the error report you get is "No positive response yet from Remita".)

1. Log on to www.nouonline.net
2. Before you login, click on "RRR Check"
3. Type in your RRR and then select "Wallet Funding" as your payment type.
4. MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE THE RRR WITHOUT THE HYPHEN (DASHES) JUST TYPE ORDINARY NUMBERS AND REMOVE THOSE DASHES
5. It will tell you "Transaction Successful".
6. Then log into your portal
7. Click on "Manage Wallet" and then Click on "Check wallet Payments"
8. Then insert the RRR in the space provided and submit

After being successful with this, your money should reflect in your portal instantly. Then you can go ahead with your Semester Registration, Course Registration and Exam Registration (in that order). To register those three stuffs, click on "Registration" in your portal. I trust you can find your way from here. FOR REGISTRATION, ENSURE YOU USE ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. Contact me if any issues. � 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
ichommy:

Unable to Register for course Registration.
It is general
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meekmill(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
gloriaunobi:

I was admitted early this month and if i want to print my ID card it will say that I have not registered for semester 2017/1 while my admission session or batch is this semester 2017/2.Secondly, those in 200 level is there examination type Pen on Paper or CBT? thanks in advance.

Same here bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
I cant do my TMAs when I click the TMA link it does not open. Need help please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ezi39: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Do we have Economics as a course in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ezi39:
Do we have Economics as a course in NOUN?
YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Hello.
I had already registered the maximum 24 units per semester. Can I still register a 3 unit course I failed, as examination?

No you can't. The maximum units including examination is 24.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I'm a noun aspirant but I dont know so much about the school or how to go about the admission . or cost .
Is there anyone studying at Osogbo ? Please ?
Somebody please say something
We have said so much about the school and cost already. kindly be patient enough and go through the thread and also make out time to visit the study centre close to you for further enquiries.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
osic:
Why is there a change in the total CGPA ? WHEN THE RESULTS WAS FIRST RELEASED, MY CGPA WAS HIGH, I CHECKED IT NOW AND IT HAS REDUCED, ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THIS? I STILL HAS BOTH COPIES ON MY PHONE.
Is your TCC and TCE same ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
ev4real:

We have said so much about the school and cost already. kindly be patient enough and go through the thread and also make out time to visit the study centre close to you for further enquiries.
thank you sir.
But I will go through 781 pages? ,chai

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
pl how do I check my results
and also I m one of those that Register project for 3000 but checking my portal now , am seeing 37000 , seems they returned the compulsory fee nd other courses I registered., how can I see my results
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
thank you sir. But I will go through 781 pages? ,chai
What exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Phiheywhy1:
pl how do I check my results
and also I m one of those that Register project for 3000 but checking my portal now , am seeing 37000 , seems they returned the compulsory fee nd other courses I registered., how can I see my results
Visit your portal. Click on Your Courses. On the dropbox , choose Your result. It would be downloaded immediately as PDF.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who knows any lecture center within the range of iyana-oshodi or Ikeja or environs? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2017
When does admission processing commence . fees?

Kazrem:

What exactly do you want?
some noun student osogbo,osun state centre... contact . will help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2017
llade:
I cant do my TMAs when I click the TMA link it does not open. Need help please.

Need response pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ezi39: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2017
ev4real:
YES
Pure Economics or Agricultural Economics?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrinyaLove: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2017
llade:

Need response pls.

TMA is not available now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Hello friends. Am seriously in need of a Reply: Studying BSC Computer Science with the following TCC 140, TCE 129 and TGPE 412 excluding IT Which is not yet displayed on my Result. Have already done and view my Project Result but still have about 7 Pending Core Courses showing on my portal., is there need registering for this semester or there is hope that my name will be on the Graduation List., Pls i really need clarification b4 the Portal Close...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2017
llade:

Need response pls.
Tma is not out where do you see the Tma link
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by larrylukas(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Aneeks:

Hi ayungmony15 is there a way to reach you on WhatsApp?...I need your help as I don't want to travel,i'm a PGDE (second semester) student,thanks!
Good morning, pls am a prospective PGDE students, kindly add my no.07084569695. I av few questions to ask u abt the prog. thanks, Lanre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
thank you sir.
But I will go through 781 pages? ,chai
lols, okay let me help. Just list your questions out either myself or someone else will gladly answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezi39:
Pure Economics or Agricultural Economics?
Pure Economics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
hello people.
please how can i get course materials online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
stinville:
hello people.
http://nouedu.net/courseware select your faculty, level, semester and apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hello friends. Am seriously in need of a Reply: Studying BSC Computer Science with the following TCC 140, TCE 129 and TGPE 412 excluding IT Which is not yet displayed on my Result. Have already done and view my Project Result but still have about 7 Pending Core Courses showing on my portal., is there need registering for this semester or there is hope that my name will be on the Graduation List., Pls i really need clarification b4 the Portal Close..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's only a core course that can stop you from graduating at this point. Elective courses can be waved as long as u meet the required credit unit to graduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
When does admission processing commence . fees?

some noun student osogbo,osun state centre... contact . will help

Why contact ,Am a Noun student precisely Osogbo

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
stinville:
hello people.

Go to nouedu.net and search it using their course code cuz not most of your registerd courses will be under ur department
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
ev4real:

Is your TCC and TCE same ?

Yes, I'm so surprised

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.