Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474245 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Decency1984(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please is public administration available for fresh undergraduate admission now? Your quick reply is needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
*ATTENTION*!!!

Missing money should please use this email address noumis@noun.edu.ng, write little memo on your missing money, scan your bank teller/printout sent to study centre Accountant to forward it to Abuja. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Foolsparadise(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
I missed the oral defence of siwe/IT scheduled on 22nd Nov. I jst saw it now thr this thread. Honestly am jst tired of the way noun pass info. Do they think everyone has the luxury of time to b coming to school every day . can't they communicate this via their site at least u can access it anywhere. Pls does anyone having the same issue and the way forward cos I don't even know what to do again on this.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2017
COMMENCEMENT OF TMAs

This is to inform all students that TMA questions are now available on the student portal and can accessed by following the procedure listed below.

1. Visit www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login

3. Enter Login Details

4. Click on submit

5. Click on Your Courses

6. Select Second Semester 2017

7. Click on Submit

8. Click on Proceed

9. Click on 2017/2 Exams

10. Click on Take TMA for each exam course registered.

Please note that TMA 1 must be completed before attempting TMA 2 and so on.

*Mcharthony ��*

Source: www.nouedu.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Foolsparadise:
I missed the oral defence of siwe/IT scheduled on 22nd Nov. I jst saw it now thr this thread. Honestly am jst tired of the way noun pass info. Do they think everyone has the luxury of time to b coming to school every day . can't they communicate this via their site at least u can access it anywhere. Pls does anyone having the same issue and the way forward cos I don't even know what to do again on this.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2017
The school management has announced the commencement of it semester Tutor mark assessment and all students are being encouraged to start doing theirs because delay is dangerous

TMA Genius is here to assist all students having problems with their tma or don't have time to do it. We assure you 30/30 in all your courses because we are expert in what we do. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NOUN-TMA-Genius-1894390947541076/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning ��

*GREAT STUDENT OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA*

Am just here this morning to brief us on something very important issues we might be over looking [thinking there is still enough time left to register for both course and exam registration. ] � look here, nobody can predict noun even your ICT manager, handling your centre can't because �power is from above *ABUJA* . Registration can close any time *NO ONE CAN STOP IT*
undo *economy* is not smiling but God will take control and provide for us all.

It is well

*Mcharthony ��*

RBC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 55raptor: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Foolsparadise:
you can still do it go there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
The Nigerian National Parks Service on Thursday in Abuja signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) on research and development initiatives.

Alhaji Ibrahim Goni, the Conservator-General of the parks service, said the MoU would enable NOUN students to use different parks across the country for research, industrial training, and field trips.

DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION 10/10 GUARANTEE

“This is a platform for synergy and an opportunity to fast-track the management of the parks while facilitating the optimal utilisation of their potential,” he said.

Goni said that the partnership would also encourage the development of scientific programmes and research capacity building.

DOWNLOAD PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

“The research will equip us to protect, restore and make sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, while sustainably managing forests, combating desertification, halting and reversing land degradation and biodiversity loss,” he said.

READ MORE>>>>
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Foolsparadise:

JOIN NOUN SUPPORT FORUM FOR LATEST UPDATES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
*NOTICE NOTICE*

This is to inform all 100 level first semester students studying B.Sc. Entrepreneurship that 2 courses has bin added to ur registeration
*ENT101 Introduction to Entrepreneurship*
*MTH105 Mathematics for Management Sciences*

all together u r doing 9courses

kindly re BC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: IT DEFENSE FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE NOW LIMITED TO MONDAY (27-11-2017)

Posted on November 24, 2017 

This is to inform all SOCIAL SCIENCE student of LAGOS STUDY CENTRE VI that IT DEFENSE initially scheduled for the 27th and 28th of November 2017 has now been limited to the 27th of November 2017.

In an exclusive phone conversation with the Student Counselor Lagos Study Centre, Mrs Agbogidi disclose to Impact-TrustINFO that all departments under social science will now have their IT Defense on Monday only.

Please endeavor to relate this information to all students affected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeavonP(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Henrydboss:
Hello peeps
Pls can one be admitted to study criminology and security studies with this waec result?
Maths B2
English C4
Biology B2
Physics C4
Chemistry B3
Geography A1
Civic education A1
Agric B3
Fisheries C5

Yea... sure no doubt. Go ahead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
popular Final year and advance students project topics and materials website with free download http://www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Decency1984(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Go to any study centre close to you for better info concerning the course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
TMA Genius is here to assist all students having problems with their tma or don't have time to do it. We assure you 30/30 in all your courses because we are expert in what we do. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NOUN-TMA-Genius-1894390947541076/

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrinyaLove: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just completed my TMA1 and TMA2 this afternoon BIO 191 and i got 10/10 in both>
contact me on 08173756252 for help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
TO LOAD YOUR WALLET

(Generating RRR and making payment)

1. Login to your portal
2. Click on "Manage Wallet"
3. On the drop-down list, select "Load Wallet"
4. Some of your details will come out, add zero to the beginning of your phone number and then fill in the amount of money that you intend to pay. (Do not insert comma, naira or full stop. Just insert the numeric value alone e.g. 49500 (for N49,500) and then select the payment option e.g. Bank, internet banking, ATM, etc and then submit.
5. After step 4, it will redirect you to Remita Page where you will find your RRR code somewhere at the top. Write it down and take it to the bank for payment.
6. On getting to the bank, fill the teller as usual, put NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA as account name and your own name as depositor's name. Don't bother to write the account number but just write the RRR code somewhere at the top of the teller.
7. After payment is successful, they will issue you a Remita Payment receipt and as well, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email by remita. It is very important that you keep all payment receipts and tellers safely till you graduate.
8. Having any difficulties call for assistance 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
ayungmony15:
ATTENTION!!!

Facilitation is starting on Saturday 25th of November, by 8am to 4pm. This information is for 100 and 200level students @ Mushin Study Centre
What is the essence of the facilitation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
ayungmony15:
ATTENTION!!!

Facilitation is starting on Saturday 25th of November, by 8am to 4pm. This information is for 100 and 200level students @ Mushin Study Centre
Please what is it about?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
CyberEBOLA:
What is the essence of the facilitation?

Facilitation is carried out when necessary,typically after
arrangements have been made by the university based on agreement
between the students and the course facilitators.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
CyberEBOLA:
Please what is it about?

Lectures for students with no cost
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
*GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS : FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS ON NEWLY ADDED COURSES* _The below is an analysis using Mass Communication Students, new principles stated however applies to all departments relating with theirs_.

If you have passed a particular semester before some new courses were introduced to it, you are not mandated to write such courses, the HoD of mass-communication department, Dr Onwubere Chidinma has said.

According to her, if you are below or in a particular semester when a new course is introduced into it, it's compulsory you write the course, but if the reverse is the case, '' you have already passed it '' and do not need to write the course.

For example, she said, 400Level mass-communication students are not expected to write the newly introduced 100Level courses such as INR 112 and MAC132, but 100level students are expected to write only INR 112 because MAC 132 is not in the list of updated registrable courses for mass-communication students.

Recall that over the weekend, some documents made available to Impact-TrustINFO and inversely forwarded to Repota Atlarge clarified that for any mass-communication student (B.Sc) to be qualified for graduation, he/she must have attained a minimum of 120 credits, 1.5CGPA, while Direct Entry students must attain 90 credits as well as a minimum of 1.5CGPA.

The HoD noted that students must simultaneously pass all GST courses, CIT101, CIT102, Research Proposal (Mac418), SIWES (MAC318), all carry-overs, all compulsory courses on the registrable course list and a minimum of 16 credit units of elective courses.

Wishing all our scientists happy graduation.
Media (coordinator)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
ayungmony15:

Lectures for students with no cost
I went to the Mushin study Centre today after seeing your post, Nothing like that happened.
I even asked some persons and they said its all rumour.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
CyberEBOLA:
I went to the Mushin study Centre today after seeing your post, Nothing like that happened.
I even asked some persons and they said its all rumour.
. Info also reaching me that LECTURES/FACILITATION has been postponed to the weeks ahead, Postpone until further notice
Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please I need adressses of lecture/tutorials centre in Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
daamazing:
Please I need adressses of lecture/tutorials centre in Lagos.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
ON TMA ISSUE

Before, you can print all your TMA before submitting for revision purpose but with the new development you don't have access to other TMA until you finish the first so it will be difficult for you to print them all.

*_What I would advise is that you screenshot every page before clicking on SUBMIT and then print them out later at your convenience._*

The TMA is a four set of questions tagged TMA 1-4, each carries 10 marks and the school chooses the best three scores to arrive at 30 marks.

Also pls try to have the best mark for your TMA because it will help you a lot in your overall result.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ggnggroup: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
pls i need information concerning some NOUN programme i saw online....
is it true that NOUN offers Bnsc(BSC NURSING SCIENCE)
PLS is it accredited?
what are the admission requirements
what study centre is available for this programme?
Thanks and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2017
ggnggroup:
pls i need information concerning some NOUN programme i saw online....
is it true that NOUN offers Bnsc(BSC NURSING SCIENCE)
PLS is it accredited?
what are the admission requirements
what study centre is available for this programme?
Thanks and God bless
http://nouedu.net/programmes/bnsc-bachelor-nursing-science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2017
I would like to make contact with NOUN PGDE students or people who are done with their course, please PM me or like this post so I can PM you, please,.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2017
I don't even understand this NOUN registration again. So confused right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.