Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472333 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
ayungmony15:
. Info also reaching me that LECTURES/FACILITATION has been postponed to the weeks ahead, Postpone until further notice
Many thanks
Alright, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Validcode:
I don't even understand this NOUN registration again. So confused right now.
It's so easy. You will firstly need to do semester registration by clicking on registration on your portal. On the dropbox , select, semester registration, fill as appropriate. On semester count, count the number of semester you have used in Noun. For instance, a 300 level second semester is 6 as semester count. Afterwards, you can then register your courses and then exam registration. If any problem, pm me or WhatsApp me on 07030340696. Gracias

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Validcode:
I would like to make contact with NOUN PGDE students or people who are done with their course, please PM me or like this post so I can PM you, please,.
Pm me

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
PLS ON THE ISSUE OF TMA, WILL I JUST SEE THE SECOND TMA IMMEDIATELY I JUST FINISH THE FIRST ONE OR IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE IT APPEAR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
dungas30:
PLS ON THE ISSUE OF TMA, WILL I JUST SEE THE SECOND TMA IMMEDIATELY I JUST FINISH THE FIRST ONE OR IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE IT APPEAR
BEFORE THE DAY GET BUSY

TMA this semester somehow different from what we used to know

No TMA 2 until you submit 1 that means you can't print all out at once

You don't see your score again after the first initial submission, what you see after then is 10, this can make people submit bad mark for you and claim it 10/10

But with Mcharthony your 10/10 is guaranteed and also your full questions and answers after submission for revision purpose.
This is what we do and a trial will convince u

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Anthonyo15:

BEFORE THE DAY GET BUSY

TMA this semester somehow different from what we used to know

No TMA 2 until you submit 1 that means you can't print all out at once

You don't see your score again after the first initial submission, what you see after then is 10, this can make people submit bad mark for you and claim it 10/10

But with Mcharthony your 10/10 is guaranteed and also your full questions and answers after submission for revision purpose.
This is what we do and a trial will convince u

DROP UR WATSAPP CONTACT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2017
dungas30:
DROP UR WATSAPP CONTACT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys,
Any one for Computer Science or Communications Technology here please?

I want us to interact.
FB: facebook.com/djcentiz
Whats App: 08027717397

Gracias
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Kazrem:

It's so easy. You will firstly need to do semester registration by clicking on registration on your portal. On the dropbox , select, semester registration, fill as appropriate. On semester count, count the number of semester you have used in Noun. For instance, a 300 level second semester is 6 as semester count. Afterwards, you can then register your courses and then exam registration. If any problem, pm me or WhatsApp me on 07030340696. Gracias

Is it still on? and when do we expect it to end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
DJCentiz:
Please does anyone know if Registration is still on? If yes, when will it terminate?
Thanks guys...
It's still on. Don't know when it will end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Contact Us For TMA Solution. . .

Our Price is very affordable for everyone.

10/10 is Guarantee

Contact Us HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
GOOD EVENING GUYS!

Every disappointment is a blessing they say.

This is to inform students who registered for *PHY 102 (Theory), second semester course* to endeavor show up for the lecture which would be held by 3:00 pm at *McCarthy Study* Center in quest to seal lapses as time isn't on our side.

Aside that, you'll notice PHY 102 course book is one of the voluminous and complex and a 3-unit core course.

Date: *28 Nov 2017*

Tutor: *Dr (Mrs) Odunmbaku (CHM 192 Lecturer)*

Tutorial Center Address: *NOUN Study Centre 38/40 McCarthy, Off Obalende Road, Opp Ghana High Commission, Victoria Island, Lagos.*

Lecture Requirements: *PHY 102 Course Textbook and Writing Materials* � ✏

Please don't hesitate to be part of the class tomorrow...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LibertyRep: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Takoro13:

i doin that and am now in second semester with only 4 courses left.
you must have pgd in education + first degree + nysc sertificate + o level. you are going to see 7 courses in first semester and 5 in second semester plus project in third semester. all units amount to 34 units but only need 30 for graduation. i want to do atleast 32. the total amount wound be grata dan 114,000 less dan 110,000 naira only this include all course registration fees + all exams fee + project fee + semester compulsory fee. admission form expluded. that is all i knw.

Hey Mr Takoro13. I've got a few questions to ask about the M. Ed Science Education. Can you pls provide me with ur email address?
I will be glad if you oblige me. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
This waec result shows scieces, you can't read criminology with it, you need 3 arts or social science subjects in connection with English and maths

DeavonP:

Yea... sure no doubt. Go ahead.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evening

TMA is on but not all courses are loaded, pls try using Google Chrome when you want to do or check TMA

Don't panic when it says TMA not available, some courses are not loaded yet

TMA will last for over a month so don't panic and the management will inform is before they close the TMA

Any time those that have not paid their fee pay they will still have access to their TMA

Follow the step below to view your TMA and note click on the word proceed itself not around it

1. Visit www.nouonline.net

2. Click on student login

3. Enter Login Details

4. Click on submit

5. Click on Your Courses

6. Select Second Semester 2017

7. Click on Submit

8. Click on Proceed

9. Click on 2017/2 Exams

10. Click on Take TMA for each exam course registered.

Please note that TMA 1 must be completed before attempting TMA 2 and so on.

Final with Macharthony solutions 10/10 is guaranteed

Macharthony

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning all

PLS NOTE THAT EXAMINATIONS START IN JANUARY (P.O.P) FOR 300 AND ABOVE AND IN FEBRUARY(E-EXAM) FOR 100-200L, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO YOUR REGISTRATION THIS YEAR SO AS TO GET READY FOR EXAMS. ALSO ENSURE THAT YOUR TMA IS DONE. COS WE VE START SUBMISSIONS OF TMAs. THE EARLIER THE BETTER.... WE ARE YOUR HIDDEN CARD, WE SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Mcharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
*ATTENTION*

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE WILL BE A STUDENT'S FORUM FOR FRESHERS TOMORROW 29/11/17 @ MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE BY 11AM.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL.

Mcharthony��
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by epiphanysign(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
please any English student should whatssap or call. 07063355397 for TMAs discussion, TMAs Answers and issues that concern us and our success out of NOUN. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
TMA submission page is being disturbed with the network issues since morning today, i have tried to submit several time but to no avail, can someone kindly confirm same, please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
FACILITATION TIME TABLE FOR McCARTHY STUDY CENTRE

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
hollayemy89:
TMA submission page is being disturbed with the network issues since morning today, i have tried to submit several time but to no avail, can someone kindly confirm same, please?
Submitted 2 in the morning without hassle

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guarantee
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simplefella: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please where is the office of the Ibadan center for NOUN. I need to make enquiries. Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SSAwhistleblowe: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good afternoon house l just noticed cgpa has been revised downwards.

Whatt I see there now is lower than what was there when I first checked my results.

Pls what is responsible and who else is in this category. Thx smd please how do i complain thx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank you, pls. Would re-try submitting...
Kazrem:

Submitted 2 in the morning without hassle
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guys, what's the CGPA grading system used in Noun e.g first class- 2.5 -- 3.5 Thanks!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
osic:
Guys, what's the CGPA grading system used in Noun e.g first class- 2.5 -- 3.5 Thanks!!!

First Class (70-100) CGPA (4.5-5)

Second Class Upper (60-69) CGPA(3.5-4.49)

Second Class Lower (50-59) CGPA (2.4-3.49)

Third Class (45-49) CGPA(1.5-2.39)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
osic:

WHY CGPA DROPPED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dapotemi: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nounitesportal:

WHY CGPA DROPPED

PLS, everyone in my class is yet to see their last semester result. Any hope for us. All courses.#MSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikechinos(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2017
hello guys pls how can I remove A course I mistakenly registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Nounitesportal:
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guarantee
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2017
dapotemi:

PLS, everyone in my class is yet to see their last semester result. Any hope for us. All courses.#MSC
Same ooo, M.sc Ilorin study centre but we were told to wife a letter so they can forward it.. awaiting the reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.