Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473806 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
willox: pls when wil d registratn ends? Thanks!
The date has not been decided. Just make sure you are registered as soon as posible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busar(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
are we goin 2 b askd 2 pay all d fees at once?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
busar: are we goin 2 b askd 2 pay all d fees at once?
You pay the registration fees in buck i.e #22,500 and others as you wish. Pay as you go. You have what you paid for.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AnuStacy(f): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2012
What happens when one is not granted admission? A friend of mine applied for a masters and he the portal told him he did not meet the requirements even after he had filled in all necessary details or could it be registration is closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BIGREEL(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
@all, is there practicals 4 science courses? What is the meaning of TMA? I'm communication technolgy applicant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cypsela(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
please anyone from NOUN offering POL122. Pls i need ur material. pls im begging help me forward it to my mail- josedejjy@yahoo.com. thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Movez: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
pls can anybody tell me how NOUN operate... I mean how dey take there lectures... Must one specific he or she is working to gain d admission, how sure is the admission? Do dey go for serivce..? thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Anu Stacy: What happens when one is not granted admission? A friend of mine applied for a masters and he the portal told him he did not meet the requirements even after he had filled in all necessary details or could it be registration is closed?
Let him try another course and make sure he fill the o level. And if o level is faulty you will be denied. Also you can visit the nearest study centre.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
Movez: pls can anybody tell me how NOUN operate... I mean how dey take there lectures... Must one specific he or she is working to gain d admission, how sure is the admission? Do dey go for serivce..? thanks!
Your work isnt part of criteria but if you are working if you like you fill it. Lecture is not by-force. They only concern about pay the requir amount, giving you material and you come back for exam. The admission is sure if you have all neccesary document. You go to service if your age is not exceeded (30yrs). They operate under nuc, remember!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
BIGREEL: @all, is there practicals 4 science courses? What is the meaning of TMA? I'm communication technolgy applicant.
TMAs is like test and assignment that will be use for your continue accessment. You do 4 and best 3 is needed. Sorry! Idont know of pratical but visit www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for more infoabout the available course to register.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
BIGREEL: @all, is there practicals 4 science courses? What is the meaning of TMA? I'm communication technolgy applicant.
yes there are practical for science courses, but it's gonna be alternative practicals. TMA means Tutor Marked Assessments(this makes up your 30% mark for the semester)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Takoro13:
I dont know of noun but NTI do give pgde admission to the serving copa. Bcs when i was serving one of my friend was doing his pgd. And i did pgde with some serving copa. So with this i belief they would admit you. Call me on monday so i can find out from their centre when i got there. 08066692401. Call from 6:30pm to 9:30pm

Are you a graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
Holyrule:
Four years

You can still finish and graduate after 6 semesters, do not know if that sums up in 4years. I enrolled in 2009 and will be graduating after 5 semesters. Our semesters used to be up to 8months but with this NUC accreditation thing, we could do another exams this year. That means am done with Bsc computer Science. I have since registered my last courses. Good luck! Ask me questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Movez: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Takoro13:
Your work isnt part of criteria but if you are working if you like you fill it. Lecture is not by-force. They only concern about pay the requir amount, giving you material and you come back for exam. The admission is sure if you have all neccesary document. You go to service if your age is not exceeded (30yrs). They operate under nuc, remember!

thank you sir! Pls is the form still on and how much is it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by primateayoola(m): 2:50am On Aug 14, 2012
pls o, if I cud see any criminology student in the house or if there is anyone that could help me get someone studying criminology in noun,pls I need the fresher's study materials,I ve not paid n I need to start reading ASAP.Pls o help me out. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2012
ferdiii:

Are you a graduate?
Which kind graduate? Am a new student in school of education and i put in for m.ed. What do you want?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Movez:

thank you sir! Pls is the form still on and how much is it.
Yes! The form is on sales. Go to any of participating bank and request for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
primate ayoola: pls o, if I cud see any criminology student in the house or if there is anyone that could help me get someone studying criminology in noun,pls I need the fresher's study materials,I ve not paid n I need to start reading ASAP.Pls o help me out. Thanks
Let me advice you: go to www.noun.edu.ng and find courseware. So you downlord any course you want into flash drive. This you read at your convinent time. That posible if you have computer. All is money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
i applied last 2week and i have been giving admission but i have not taking rest document to their center please hope it would affect it for now because am not so box up right now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bibigirl07: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
I've all the post. Both the op and contributors here are so helpful and diligent. May you receive God's abundant blessings. Pls wat info can I get on Community Health. Is it a viable course of study? With O'level credits in all science related subjects, can one apply for direct entry @Noun? Pls I wld appreciate a tangible reply, thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: i applied last 2week and i have been giving admission but i have not taking rest document to their center please hope it would affect it for now because am not so box up right now

wahala dey
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: i applied last 2week and i have been giving admission but i have not taking rest document to their center please hope it would affect it for now because am not so box up right now
Is beter you take it there. For you are not there, no code for you and no code, no matric number. You are not requested for any amount at the centre.In as much you have your matric number you are on your how. If you miss this session you do it next year. Your form can‘t be cancel but postpone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
bibigirl07: I've all the post. Both the op and contributors here are so helpful and diligent. May you receive God's abundant blessings. Pls wat info can I get on Community Health. Is it a viable course of study? With O'level credits in all science related subjects, can one apply for direct entry @Noun? Pls I wld appreciate a tangible reply, thank you.
-You must have: eng lang, math, bio, chemi and any of phy, geo, or econs.
-a licen & registred CHEW. OND in commu healt ext( 200 LEVEL). With not more that two yrs post experien. HND for 300level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Takoro13:
Is beter you take it there. For you are not there, no code for you and no code, no matric number. You are not requested for any amount at the centre.In as much you have your matric number you are on your how. If you miss this session you do it next year. Your form cant be cancle but postpone.

Have you thought about using pidgin English?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2012
ferdiii:

Have you thought about using pidgin English?
How do you mean? Did you have any o level result contain pidgin english? Watch your question. This forum is not for jokes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2012
gudmrng! Pls cn sm1 tel me d list of courses i wil b doing in dis 1st semester? Am a new stdnt to stdy entreprneural nd bus mgt. Thanks. Jst name em pls!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2012
gudmrng! Pls cn sm1 tel me d list of courses i wil b doing in dis 1st semester? Am a new stdnt to stdy entreprneural nd bus mgt. Thanks. Jst name em pls!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinwolemi: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2012
willox: gudmrng! Pls cn sm1 tel me d list of courses i wil b doing in dis 1st semester? Am a new stdnt to stdy entreprneural nd bus mgt. Thanks. Jst name em pls!!
which study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2012
willox: gudmrng! Pls cn sm1 tel me d list of courses i wil b doing in dis 1st semester? Am a new stdnt to stdy entreprneural nd bus mgt. Thanks. Jst name em pls!!
Visit your study centre to know the available material. And visit www.nou.edu.ng click on registrable courses and see you courses there. Dont be a lazy guy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
sir T, its nt abt laziness! I was dt nou.edu.ng nd whn i surf 4 d courses i cudnt grab whch-is-whch. Also, i was seeing smthing like 100l up to 700l i jst dnt undastnd. Pls help me!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
willox: sir T, its nt abt laziness! I was dt nou.edu.ng nd whn i surf 4 d courses i cudnt grab whch-is-whch. Also, i was seeing smthing like 100l up to 700l i jst dnt undastnd. Pls help me!
Use www.nou.edu.ng and you will see registrable courses for 2011/2012 at the botom of your screen. If you are using phone it may not access it in detail. Go cyba kaf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
willox: sir T, its nt abt laziness! I was dt nou.edu.ng nd whn i surf 4 d courses i cudnt grab whch-is-whch. Also, i was seeing smthing like 100l up to 700l i jst dnt undastnd. Pls help me!
Use www.nou.edu.ng and you will see registrable courses for 2011/2012 at the botom of your screen click on it and you see list of them click on your sku and you see the list and unit. If you are using phone it may not access it in detail. Go cyba kaf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.