Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472795 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
NOUN is a bad school to apply for studies.....Please don't waste ur time... they don't reply complaints, they have portal issues, non graduation of many students... I say am discourage with NOUN, it a failed university

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by keriberry(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2018
keriberry:
Good day people. I intend to enroll for the MBA at NOUN. Problem is when i check the requirements needed, my course is not listed. Studied Statistics (Bsc)... Can i still go ahead and do MBA at NOUN?

Someone please help!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apos2kay(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
They won't, the only thing they will give u is the notification of result,
ananne:

You guys should stop this. Moat conventional universities won't give you certificates on the day of convocation and you must pay all the convocation fees before you get the certificate.

Stop making it look like Noun is doing something outrageous...

I am a postgraduate student and I attended a conventional university for my first degree. Only few will issue certificates to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
NOUN 7th Convocation Ceremony 2018 - Check Details Here

CLICK HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apos2kay(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Y not goto the study center and make enquiry
keriberry:

Someone please help!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
7th CONVOCATION CEREMONY

The National Open University of Nigeria is pleased to announce its 7th Convocation Ceremony holding on Friday, 19th and Saturday, 20th January, 2018 for the information of graduands, their parents/guardians, friends of the University and the general public

PROGRAMME OF EVENTS

FRIDAY, 19TH JANUARY, 2018

Convocation Lecture by: Professor Eghosa Osaghae

Vice-Chancellor

Igbinedion University

Okada, Edo State

Theme: “Restructuring and True Federalism”

Venue: Convocation Arena,

University Village,

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN),

Plot 91, Cadastral Zone,

Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway,

Jabi, Abuja, FCT.

Time: 10:00 a.m.

SATURDAY, 20TH JANUARY, 2018

Award of Certificates, Diplomas, Bachelor Degrees, Post-

Graduate Diplomas, Masters, PhD and Prizes.

Venue: Convocation Arena

University Village,

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN),

Plot 91, Cadastral Zone,

Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway,

Jabi, Abuja, FCT.

Time: 10.00 a.m.

INFORMATION TO GRADUANDS

All those who have completed their programmes and have been cleared for Convocation are to sign for and receive academic gowns and guest invitation cards from their respective Study Centres with effect from Monday, 15th January, 2018. Undergraduates are to collect the accompanying hoods at the Abuja Model Study Centre, Dutsen Alhaji Junction, Kubwa Expressway, while Postgraduate students are to collect theirs at the Wuse II Study Centre, 5 Dar Es Salaam Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II,Abuja, from 10:00 a.m. on Monday, 15th January, 2018.

They are required to present the following for sighting at the points of collection of the items:

Evidence of payment of a fee of Fifteen Thousand (N15,000.00) for the use of academic gowns and Convocation Register.
A duly completed and authenticated clearance form issued at the Study Centre. The sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) will be refunded upon the return of the academic gowns and hoods to the respective Study Centres. Please note that both items must be returned not later than Tuesday, 23rd January, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. Failure to return the gowns and hoods by the prescribed date shall attract a fine of N1, 000.00 per day.
Graduands are requested to assemble at designated location(s) at the Convocation Arena on Saturday, 20 January, 2018 between 6:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. They must be fully robed and on a queue according to their Faculties.
NO ONE, INCLUDING GRADUANDS AND THEIR PARENTS/ GUARDIANS, WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE VENUE AFTER 9:00 A.M.

Commercial photographers/video operators are requested to register to obtain clearance for operation. They are to register at the underlisted location between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. from Monday, 15th January, 2018:
All Graduating Students must wear the prescribed academic gowns. Security officers will strictly enforce the “No gown, No entry” policy.

No form of luggage or handbags will be allowed at the arena. Graduands are advised, without exception, to comply with this directive.
To access the Convocation Arena, each graduand is required to present a tally which bears his/her Faculty name and a number. The tally will be distributed at the entrance on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
It is a breach of security to find a graduand seated in the Arena without a tally assigned to him/her. All guests of the University (properly identified with their invitation cards) are to be seated not later than 9.30 a.m.
Parking lots have been provided for use at the Convocation venue. Guests are to park their cars in areas indicated in their invitation cards.
Graduands are hereby informed that Certificates will be ready for collection in March, 2018 in the following order:

Faculty of Management Sciences - Monday 12th - Friday 16th March
Faculty of Social Sciences & Faculty of Sciences - Monday 19th - Friday 23rd March
Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health Sciences,
Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Agricultural

Sciences, CEMBA/CEMPA, ASCON - Monday 26th - Friday 30th March

GRADUANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CONVOCATION VENUE

BEFORE THE END OF THE CEREMONY. GRADUANDS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED

TO COMPLY WITH THESE ARRANGEMENTS.

GENERATING REMITA FOR PAYMENT

Graduating Students will pay Convocation Register and Academic Gown Fee of N15,000. Uponreturn of the academic gown in good condition, within the stipulated time, a refund of N5,000 will be made into the student’s bank account.

The payment of the N15,000 should be strictly for the gown/hood and Convocation Register and made thus:

Log on to www.remita.net
Pay a Federal Government Agency
Type in National Open University of Nigeria
Select Miscellaneous.
Description: Type reason for payment, e.g. CONVOCATION REGISTER and
GOWN FEE.
Name of Student and Matric Number (e.g.: Jane Ada Udo NOU123456789)
Phone number
E-mail address
Select bank branch
Take the RRR to any commercial bank for payment
Ensure to collect the RRR receipt from the bank which will be presented at the respective Study Centres.
We congratulate all graduands and wish them journey mercies to and from their destinations

Signed:
Felix I. Edoka (KSM)
Registrar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
NOUN's 7th Convocation: Watch Press Conference With NOUN VC

CLICK HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apos2kay:
They won't, the only thing they will give u is the notification of result,

You collect notification of result before the certificate is ready.

It's the norm in conventional universities
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latess: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pls can someone help me with past questions paper for cit 445,cit 427,cit425,cit 411,cit 342,cit344,cit 432,pls send to tessy182@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:37am On Jan 18, 2018
latess:
Pls can someone help me with past questions paper for cit 445,cit 427,cit425,cit 411,cit 342,cit344,cit 432,pls send to tessy182@gmail.com. Thanks
Send me a pm. Or WhatsApp on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2018
If you have been doubting it, its here. Final timetable for 2017 2nd semester exam. Click the link below.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2018
After i have registered and submitted my registration I tried to print the provisional admission letter, I selected 2018 1st semester from the given options but it says "This page is only available for 2017 second semester only "

When will I be able to print the admission letter and till then what are necessary measures I should put in place for successful admission?
Thanks for the info you've been giving me
CC: Yem0350
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Get your solved and tested TMA solutions today

All courses guaranteed at 40/40

www.buytma.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2018
NOUN Releases Final Draft 2017_2 POP Examination Timetable

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Morning

On TMAs that are not loaded please take note of this...

On exam day make yourself available at the exam venue don't stay home and conclude that the exam won't be done, because it a general issue they can decide to make exam over 100 so go for the exam and let it be that it the study centre that turn you back rather than stay at home and hear that the exam was done.

Also, the remaining TMAs could be released after exams if the portal is still open and disregard information going around that tma is closing cos before it close a message will be on nouedu.net

Regards
[url]nounitesportal.com[/url]

We still assist with TMA if you are still not done yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by easysuccess: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
At cleantech:

1. We will give you project topics and help write your project
All project is written/researched from scratch. We're not going to sell you some pre-written and recycled papers.
2. We offer standardised writings such that help students mitigate accumulated training and elevate their candidature.
3. We apply appropriate reference & citation style.
4. We do not ONLY write, we also apply specified formats using appropriate font types, font-sizes, margin & spacing.
5. Prompt delivery. We are liable and equipped to meet any deadline.
6. Unlimited revisions/editing is FREE.
and fees are affordable (with no hidden charges).

Are you a final year student, an undergraduate or a postgraduate research student in search of a service like this? 
Please send a mail stating your request, inquiry or enquiry to:
cleantechsolutions1986@gmail.com

or call/whatsapp:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
NOTICE!

Few days to exam

Submit your TMA as soon as possible because you can't get overall result without TMA
NOTE you can't access your TMA until you register your courses and exams
Be endeavors to get 30/30 in your TMA to boost your result because 1 mark can make you loose an *A* grade

Inbox me for TMA solutions @affordable price
Discount available on 5 courses and above
30/30 is � guaranteed
PAST QUESTIONS are also available
You'll enjoy your services with me

Contact or WhatsApp 08185025045

Your patronage is highly welcome
Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
TO ALL STUDENTS IN LAGOS ONLY

This is to inform  all the students that PEN ON PAPER- exam will commence 23rd Jan 2018,the venue for the exam

APAPA SC venue:
Digital Bridge institute
CAPPA,along mushin
Lagos

Direction: from oshodi take a bike or bus to CAPPA,then ask for Digital Bridge institute

LAGOS STUDY CENTER/V.l(known as Ikeja bf) ,venue:
Oak business school close to county hospital ogba Ikeja Lagos

This information is for Lagos students only
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
NOTICE

The twist in the Final Time Table had it that, all exams earlier slated for Saturday January the 27th 8am are shifted to Saturday February the 17th. The affected Exams are to be written between 8am and 11am that day. The change was orchestrated by the ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION Exercise observed between 8-10am. Pls take note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offpoint: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wisedove:
After i have registered and submitted my registration I tried to print the provisional admission letter, I selected 2018 1st semester from the given options but it says "This page is only available for 2017 second semester only "

When will I be able to print the admission letter and till then what are necessary measures I should put in place for successful admission?
Thanks for the info you've been giving me
CC: Yem0350
I experienced that too, I just waited and tried the next day... and was able to download the PDF format and print
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojoduoludare(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
GUYS PLEASE IS NOUN NOT DOING ACCOUNTING COURSE AGAIN? COZ IS NOT IN THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
ojoduoludare:
GUYS PLEASE IS NOUN NOT DOING ACCOUNTING COURSE AGAIN? COZ IS NOT IN THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
ADMISSION SUSPENDED

http://nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-accounting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
JUST-IN

TMA DATE EXTENDED!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
ATTENTION

Deadline for stamping and signing of exam slip for students writing POP Exam is Monday 22/01/2018 while Friday 26/01/2018 for students writing e-exam. Please adhere strictly. Please pass it round.
Signed

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gche04: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
I can't find GST 301 entrepreneurship study, in time table any solution .thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
gche04:
I can't find GST 301 entrepreneurship study, in time table any solution .thank you

GST301 IS NOT PEN ON PAPER, ITS E-EXAM...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good evening everyone I suppose we all had a great day today? And also I would like to congratulate the graduands on their convocation which is starting tomorrow.

Also, to all POP takers I advice u to be up and doing in POP make ur book ur friend now. And I wish u success in your exams.

Also, this is to notify everyone who is yet to submit their TMA has the management has announced a date which is 28th day of February, 2018 pls make sure u submit your TMA on or before then. Meanwhile if you need my help on TMA call or Whatsapp me on 09051481358.

Remain Bless

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Offpoint:

I experienced that too, I just waited and tried the next day... and was able to download the PDF format and print
Did you mean you downloaded the admission letter after using this page below and when was that?

I've been trying it and it still says the same thing

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Offpoint: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wisedove:
Did you mean you downloaded the admission letter after using this page below and when was that?

I've been trying it and it still says the same thing
yeah, Just go back to the home page, click on the apply link, choose the undergraduate(if that's what you applied for)
next page... click on the "re-print* link, choose undergraduate admission letter and input your unique code and remita...submit and a link with "proceed to download* will appear...
you can download your admission letter from there...
repeat same thing if you want to download the the form.

if you're using phone, make sure you use chrome for it
lemme know if you it went successful...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Don't be scam! Read this!

There is a number that chats with people on WhatsApp 07012474029. She asks for tma solution and says she hopes you aren't scam. She lies that she had been scammed twice and ask you to send tma answers to her before she can pay. She tells you her friends too want that if you are true they will flock you. She asks for your account details and says she will credit it once you send the answers. She blocks you after sending her the answers and never credit your account. Please beware of that number. She strolls this thread well. Be careful. Thieves everywhere.

Again the number is 07012474029 and her email address is Sylviaefemena@gmail.com

Cc: Samisha500
Anthonyo15
ayungmony15
Nounitesportal

5 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kazrem:

There is a number that chats with people on WhatsApp 07012474029. She asks for tma solution and says she hopes you aren't scam. She lies that she had been scammed twice and ask you to send tma answers to her before she can pay. She tells you her friends too want that if you are true they will flock you. She asks for your account details and says she will credit it once you send the answers. She blocks you after sending her the answers and never credit your account. Please beware of that number. She strolls this thread well. Be careful. Thieves everywhere.

Again the number is 07012474029 and her email address is Sylviaefemena@gmail.com

Anthonyo15
ayungmony15
Nounitesportal

NICEONE KAZREM...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kazrem:

Anthonyo15
ayungmony15
Nounitesportal

Same here....I got to findout the person is a guy, His name is Ochuko using a feminine picture.. Then got to change it....No problem

Thanks KAZREM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.