Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468593 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Anthonyo15:

PAST QUESTIONS

You can get your past questions and Tma (100L-800L) now in PDF format at a fee from Mcharthony solutions. �

+2348185025045

Thanks but I will pass...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Datevilme:
Please i ne embarasseded advise urgently. So my study centre is in Abuja, and i'm presently in enugu. I just got to find out that my exam starts on Thursday in the new timetable draft. Initially it was February it was to start.

Is there anyway i can write my exams in enugu study centre. I'm aware i have to obtain a letter from my centre to do that, but its too late now.

Traveling down to abuja isn't really convenient on this short notice. Is there a way around this?

Yes, go to your Enugu centre n explain.. Go along with your documents
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hontimmy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi guyz, pls have paid the 5k application fee, plz whats next for me to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by giftservers(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Are you a student or alumnus of any higher institutions in Nigeria? Have you written any professional examination?

We urgently need those past question papers.

We will buy them OR you can SELL them to our daily online visitors for a price. Payment integration is seamless and withdrawal to your bank account in a moment.

For more details https://www.exampastquestions.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Computer Science, if you need a complete project with app for a reasonable fee buzz me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
waistaa:

Yes, go to your Enugu centre n explain.. Go along with your documents

I had to travel to abuja to take the exam, the wicked centre director of abuja study centre, blatantly refused to sign a letter of introduction to enable me take the exam in enugu.

Some of these Noun officials are just terrible. They will surely get what is coming to them. I will make sure i give the man a piece of my mind after writing the exams tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Datevilme:

I had to travel to abuja to take the exam, the wicked centre director of abuja study centre, blatantly refused to sign a letter of introduction to enable me take the exam in enugu.

Some of these Noun officials are just terrible. They will surely get what is coming to them. I will make sure i give the man a piece of my mind after writing the exams tomorrow.

cry it's well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Everwhiz(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
aromaticmassage:
please where is the address for Lagos study center?pls reply it's urgent. thanks

14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
NOTICE!!!
GOOD EVENING ALL

THERE MIGHT BE SOME CHALLENGES COMING YOUR WAY TOWARDS THIS COMING EXAM IN TERMS OF TRAVELING OR ON A MISSION AWAY FROM YOUR CENTRE AND THIS MIGHT CAUSE YOU FROM WRITING YOUR EXAM AT YOUR CENTRE � you have nothing to worry about just go straight to your centre counsellor for EXAMINATION TRANSFER from your centre to where you are or transfered to from work or on a mission... �

After you might have dropped your letter of EXAMINATION TRANSFER, you will be allowed in at the centre to take your exams, but your results and other document are still in your centre

Thanks
Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2018
TMA UPDATE _CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF FEB_

Good morning everyone I suppose for those who are ready for today's (POP) exam i would advice not to take anything that can implicate u POP supervision is always strict so thread carefully. Don't come late to the exam centre at least be there 30mins-1hr to the exams.
Meanwhile to those who are yet to finish their TMA its better u hurry up cos when the TMA portal is getting to a close the site is always messy and as for those courses which are not uploaded yet CHECK YOUR PORTAL SOME COURSES (TMA) HAVE BEEN LOADED.

Good luck to you all
Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akachianyim: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Deslog energy is enriching knowledge and creating means for individuals to be ready for the next job opportunity with this unbeatable promo.

How it works, offer these three (3) courses for a ridiculous low price of N65,000!!!

1. HSE level 1, 2, 3
2. Project Management (PMBOK)
3. Quality Management System QMS ISO 9001: 2015

Are you surprised? Dont be, cuz deslog energy is committed to enrich knowledge and improve readiness for the next job opportunity.

This is an opportunity you won't want to miss...
Enquiry and participation, join the deslog energy whatsapp forum using this link: https:///FFpEUwoqNfX4vLTaM6RU3G

or

via this number: 07035612321

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Datevilme:

Wait till you collect your certificate oooo.... Sorry what course are you offering
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Please na.... I need help with materials for MBA 821 Personel Staff Evaluation, MBA 823 Organization Design, MBA 835 Managerial problem solving
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2018
waistaa:
Please na.... I need help with materials for MBA 821 Personel Staff Evaluation, MBA 823 Organization Design, MBA 835 Managerial problem solving
NOUEDU.NET
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
waistaa:

Wait till you collect your certificate oooo.... Sorry what course are you offering

Information technology m.sc

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Anthonyo15:
NOUEDU.NET

It's not there, the ones I downloaded aren't okay... You can try 823&835 and see for yourself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by signeddocuments: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please, for some of us who could not attend the graduation ceremony for one reason or the other.How are we going to do clearance? Are we going to pay the same amount paid by those who collected gowns and participated in the ceremony.I was actually out of town during the week of graduation and could not have the opportunity of doing the clearance.Please, I need someone to enlighten me on this.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Any 400 Level 1st Semester Ent & Biz Mgt? How many courses are we to register in this ongoing semester, please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skeelz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls when is noun DE forms sold??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
skeelz:
Pls when is noun DE forms sold??

GO ON NOUONLINE.NET
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
hollayemy89:
Any 400 Level 1st Semester Ent & Biz Mgt? How many courses are we to register in this ongoing semester, please?

http://nouedu.net/registerable_admin/B.Sc.%20Entrepreneurship?field_faculty_name_value=Management%20Sciences

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
STUDENTS' EXAMINATION GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS

Examination constitutes a very important aspect of the university activities. the university wishes to state categorically that the conduct of its examinations must be taken seriously. The University will not condone any form of examination misconduct students are therefore advised to study and abide by the following rules and guidelines

1. A student matriculation number serves as his/her examination number: only registered students will be allowed sit for examinations. As students must write his/her matriculation number on his/her answer booklet before starting to answer the questions

2. Students should normally write examinations at designated centres.

3. Students must bring to the examination hall, their writing materials and any other materials which may be permitted by the university for a particular examination

4. Students arriving 30 minutes after the commencement of an examination shall be allowed to sit for the examination only at the discretion of the supervisor. Such students will not be allowed extra time

5. Once a student is admitted into examination hall he/she may not leave the hall until he/she has finished with examination. if for any cogent reason the student must leave the hall, he/she must do so with the permission of the supervisor

6. Student must be accompanied by an invigilator if permitted to leave the examination hall temporarily (e.g. Visiting the restroom etc)

7. No Answer booklet other than the one supplied by the University should be used for examinations.
all supplementary answer sheets/booklets must be tied/attached to the main answer booklet

8. Silence must be observed in examination hall, any student requiring the attention of the invigilator should raise his/her hand.

9. any Activity or behaviour which may be construed as examination misconduct or malpractice (e.g cheating etc.) shall be liable to discipline in accordance with the University rules and regulations governing examination as contained in the students handbook

10. Communication between students is strictly forbidden during examination . any student found to be receiving or giving assistance will be sanctioned . such a student may be required to withdraw from the examination and subsequently made to face the university examination malpractice

11. Students are not permitted to smoke or sing or pray aloud or engage in any activity that may distract others in the examination hall

12. Bags and briefcases are not allowed in the Examination hall. the University will not be liable for any loss or damage of a student's personal effects/property

13. unauthorized materials (such as textbooks, course materials, note books , sheets/scraps of paper) in print or electronic form are not allowed in the Examination hall.

14.Pages and
mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall

15.Students must observe the supervisors instructions regarding the commencement and end of an examination. Students who start writing before being told to do so or who continue writing after being ask to stop will be sanctioned.

........ Macharthony wishes y'all Sucess and a retentive memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
� _NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS_ �

_*THIS IS TO INFORM STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR FMS317 AND BUS317; PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT, THAT THE EXAMINATION WILL BE WRITTEN ON DAY 10, 2ND FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 8:00AM. PLEASE INFORM OTHERS.*_

Thank you.

Management

PASSED ON BY: MACHARTHONY

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Get your TMA SOLUTIONS Instantly at 40/40 at buytma

See testimonies and feedback of other students http://buytma.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=928

No delay 40/40 guaranteed.

Also get past question for free by registering and clicking download past question link on top of the site.

Enjoy!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Solomon27(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2018
How much is PGDE in NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Solomon27:
How much is PGDE in NOUN?

ADMISSION FORM #7500

http://nouedu.net/page/fees-schedule
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2018
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOFT COPIES OF ALL YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY COURSE MATERIAL

Student have been asking for where they can get the COURSE MATERIALS, today I am going to explain how to use nouedu.net to download all course material for any Faculty, Level or Semester.

So what is nouedu.net? nouedu.net is now the official website were all study wares, general information about the school and also latest news about the school are uploaded, I think nouedu.net as taking the place of the old nou.edu.ng.

I would want to use this medium to let students know that there are only two official website released by the management of National Open University of Nigeria.

The first one is nouonline.net, which is where student can apply for admission and also login to their portal. You should know that all financial activities concerning NOUN are done on this website.

Second is the nouedu.net, this website is mainly for study ware like Course Materials and other general information about the school.

Below are the steps you can take to download your course materials. Before downloading any study materials, you are required to have a PDF Reader on your device, if not you will not be able to open the downloaded material.

Step 1

Visit nouedu.net using your laptop or any other internet enabled device.

Step 2

At the menu bar, click one RESOURCES , there will be a dropdown menu, click on OPENCOURSE WARE.

Step 3

Step two above should take you to the Course Ware page.

To filter the courses to show only your own courses you will select your Host Faculty, Level and Semester as below

Host Faculty: e.g. Science Level: e.g. 100Semester: e.g 2

Then you click on Apply

Step 4

Each course listed can be downloaded by clicking on the course code at the right hand corner of the page, under the column labeled Download Course Material
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
TMA CLOSES ON THE 28TH OF FEB

Submit your TMA as soon as possible because you can't get overall result without TMA
NOTE you can't access your TMA until you register your courses and exams
Be endeavors to get 30/30 in your TMA to boost your result because 1 mark can make you loose an A grade

Inbox me for TMA solutions @affordable price
Discount available on 5 courses and above
30/30 is � guaranteed
PAST QUESTIONS are also available
You'll enjoy your services with me

Contact 08185025045

Your patronage is highly welcome
Macharthony
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR ALL LAW TMA 07031251253
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emechi: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Please, how would science students carry out practical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.