Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469225 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ribasandez:
Hi guys. I want to start my final year project but don't know how to go about it. I have four unique project topics and enough money on my e-wallet. How should I go about it?
Do you need assistance? But it will cost you some money.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good evening comrades! please how much do you think am going to pay when the admission for MSC is given to me? Both school fees, course registration and examination? Please treat as urgency.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2018
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE !!!

ALL INTENDING SIWES STUDENTS FROM (200L & ABOVE)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
kokoboy:
Hello guys. I have completed and printed my admission letter online. When is the registration going to start?

I need reply on this please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laydoh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
missyojo:

Hello! I'm an Ex student from Ilorin study centre but I can help you with direction. From ogbomoso the bus will drop al the passengers at queens school. From queens school take a taxi to post office , it's 50# From post office take another taxi to San go and tell the taxi man you will highlight at kulende junction or estate junction which is 50# too. When you highlight at the junction ask anyone around that you are going to NOUN study centre you will be directed there. You can send me a p.m in other to seek for more clarifications. I hope this helps.
Cheers
pls madam,can i send u a mail,pls! it abt d skul
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
kokoboy:

I need reply on this please.
registration is on ....the screening will commence
after semester break.
prepare to visit your sc first week of next month
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good evening comrades! please how much do you think am going to pay when the admission for MSC is given to me? Both school fees, course registration and examination? Please treat as urgency.
70-75k in your first ever semester.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesbuchi1: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
*Industrial Training *Industrial Training *Industrial Training (IT) these information is for every department that's undergoing IT in NOUN, get your 6months IT done in a well known and recognised firm, with your Acceptance Letter, Completion letter, Report, Logbook fully filled, logbook and your 6 IT letters fully signed,stamped and well graded, IT certificate of inter-ship...... for more details contact 08030404873 or 07015762774*

*seminar seminar seminar*
Get your seminar done without stress contact the same number above

*TMA TMA TMA*
As we prepare for the forthcoming exam,do your reading while we solve your TMA.
Get ur TMA solved with 40/40.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laydoh(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guys,pls nid ur dire assistance.i want to enroll into the school,so i will like to many things first.i want to enroll 4 d nursing program.how does the nursing program works,is the admission ongoing,and the most important question is how certain is getting a job with the nursing cert.ur say will be highly appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kazrem:

70-75k in your first ever semester.
Thanks for your timely response. Again, I learnt Msc program runs for 4semester's, am I going to pay fees in all the four semester's? What's the duration, for instance I start April next month when would the program end?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
geodemainguy:
Thanks for your timely response. Again, I learnt Msc program runs for 4semester's, am I going to pay fees in all the four semester's? What's the duration, for instance I start April next month when would the program end?
Msc is 3 semesters except if you perhaps have carry over or any other delay. First two semesters for course work and the third for project. That is a year and half.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Kazrem:

Msc is 3 semesters except if you perhaps have carry over or any other delay. First two semesters for course work and the third for project. That is a year and half.
Thanks so much, I appreciate. But can one pay fees installment ally?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
geodemainguy:

What assistance are you willing to offer? I just need directions on what to do, as I am capable of writing my own project. I find it fulfilling.

So what assistance and how much will it cost me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 5:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Ribasandez:

What assistance are you willing to offer? I just need directions on what to do, as I am capable of writing my own project. I find it fulfilling.

Contact me through mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Kazrem:

I know a guy who completed his MSc information technology in 2 semesters in 2016,including the project.
Pls is this still possible @ NOUN cos I am also interested in MIT this year.
Just wondering if I will be able to complete the program by December 2018 if I start this April.
I need ur urgent response and candid opinion.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2018
laydoh:
pls madam,can i send u a mail,pls! it abt d skul
Yeah. sure you can
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Ribasandez:

if u need assistance on d project outline and format.. acceptable font style and size, feasibility study, data analysis e.t.c
juts contact 0.8.067362841(whatsapp)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
geodemainguy:
Thanks so much, I appreciate. But can one pay fees installment ally?
No instalment payments. However, you can pay for the number of courses you can afford. For instance, if you are to do 9 courses but you only have money for 4, you can pay for the 4 and write the exams of the 4. You will do the other 5 when you have the money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
FocusedDiva:

I know a guy who completed his MSc information technology in 2 semesters in 2016,including the project.
Pls is this still possible @ NOUN cos I am also interested in MIT this year.
Just wondering if I will be able to complete the program by December 2018 if I start this April.
I need ur urgent response and candid opinion.
Thanks.
Well it used to be so but don't think it is now anymore.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by signeddocuments: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
As any student of faculty of management science collected his or her certificate today as scheduled? I want to know before I go to the study centre.
Again, I do not know when the refund of the N5,000 we paid during convocation would be made.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

FOR THOSE WRITING EEXAM, PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE...

If you are writing any 0f these courses:
PCR111
CSS133
GST101
Mac142
mac113
mac115

WHATSAPP OR CALL ME:

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

☎ 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AlexanderD2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Assistant on noun in Abuja or portharcourt study centre whatapp me on this no:08108558047
geodemainguy:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahizak: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good day everybody. I'm a corper should finish my service year dis October nd I'm interested in starting my MSC immediately, so I want to know if I would be able to register that October or November, and please I want to know, should in case I got an employment, can I work full tym and still do MSC full time also. And wats d duration for masters in management and hope we get pur certificate immediately after d completion of the program. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good Day, Nounites

I hope you all notice NOUN system of setting e-exam question is varying greatly?

That has called for prominent reason(s) to prepare a concise and self-aided PAST QUESTION in portable document file (PDF) which will serve and aid your understanding of the course materials.

It is worth mentioning, that most of NOUN course materials we were handed at the centre are not elementarily simplified to every student taste (am not downgrading the materials though). More so, as there is no Area of Concentration (AOC) except for the TMA: this is an opportunity to bridge the gaps in your result (CGPA)

Now, let me ask you simple questions.

A. Have you ever defined your purpose in NOUN?

B. Do you think it is worthy graduating with a mere "PASS" after 4-years of sweats and night-dawn readings?

If you ever dream or hope your CERTIFICATE is going to take you somewhere in life, then this PAST QUESTIONS are definitely cooked for you.

I therefore urge everyone willing to excel in their studies to make use of these PAST QUESTIONS in building solid foundations and courage required in tackling the seemingly difficult topics and exam.

Conversely, terms and topics in these PAST QUESTIONS are well broken-down to a layman's understanding to the extent that you need not support of a tutor.

For Purchase and Enquiries

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ribasandez:

Whatsapp me @07033572094
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
NOUN CERTIFICATES READY FOR DISTRIBUTION

In keeping with the promise of making available certificates to NOUN graduants, Vice-chancellor NOUN, Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu has approved the distribution of certificates to graduates of the 7th convocation ceremony of the institute.

The distribution NOUNnews gathered will commence Monday 12th March 2018 according to Director Academic Registry NOUN Tayo Olowola.

To meet with the Vice-chancellor's target of distributing certificates to the over 14,771 graduates, Olowola said staff of Academic Registry are working without weekends to actualize the directive.

The exercise, the Director said will be on faculty by faculty bases and will start with the faculty of management sciences monday.

It will be recall, for some logistics reasons students were unable to receive their certificates at the last convocation ceremony which took place January.

This the Vice-chancellor directed all efforts must be on deck for graduants to receive their certificates latest March this year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

FOR THOSE DOING IT/SIWES

You are requested to forward your Name, Matric No, Program, study centre, Nuban account No, & SortCode to siwes@noun.edu.ng on or b4 Thursday, 15th March, 2018. Thank you

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please who has collected his/her certificate from school of management sciences? And how much was paid before collection?
I need an urgent response please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:06am On Mar 13, 2018
CERTIFICATE COLLECTION

Be Informed : Collection of Certificates for the 2017 graduates has commenced.

Certificates can only be collected from the National headquarters, NOUN, Abuja.

To collect your certificate, you are required to present your clearance form and any means of identification such as drivers license, student ID, National ID , voters card etc

Note : Each faculty has its day of collection.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2018
"Academic excellence is overrated! Did I just say that? Oh, yes, I said it.

Being top of your class does not necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of life. You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn't mean you will make more money than everybody else.

The best graduating Law student does not necessarily become the best lawyer. The fact is life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorise it and reproduce it in an exam.

School rewards people for their memory. Life rewards people for their imagination. School rewards caution, life rewards daring. School hails those who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones.

So do I mean people shouldn't study hard in school? Oh, no, you should. But don't sacrifice every other thing on the altar of First Class.

Don't limit yourself to the classroom.
Do something practical.
Take a leadership position.
Start a business and fail. That's a better Entrepreneurship
Join or start a club.
Contest an election and lose. It will teach something Political Science will not teach you.
Attend a seminar. Read books outside the scope of your course... Do something you believe in!

Think less of becoming an excellent student but think more of becoming an excellent person. Make the world your classroom!"
��������

6 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
Anthonyo15:
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE !!!

ALL INTENDING SIWES STUDENTS FROM (200L & ABOVE)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
What of those that started December last year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.