Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474587 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kazrem:

Yes you can.
while registering my portal for the semester, can i just register another study center in the same state
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Any idea when course registration will start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
APAPA STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
NOUN HAS APPROVED THE FOLLOWING COURSES FOR UNDERGRADUATE

FAC. OF MANAGEMENT SCI.

B.sc Accounting
B.sc Business Administration
B.sc Public Administration
B.sc Banking and Finance
B.sc Marketing

FACULTY. OF SCIENCE

B.sc Maths and Computer
B.sc Environmental Mgt and Toxicology

FAC. OF AGRICULTURE

B. Agric Animal Science
B. Agric Crop Science

FACULTY OF ART

B. A French & International Studies....

Macharthony Solutions

Note: You can chat me up for admission processing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kazrem:
The school portal, nouedu.net is now going. You can now check your registrable courses for your level and semester to have an idea of the amount you will pay for the new semester. Remember that compulsory fee is 18k for returning students, so you add that to the number of courses you are registering for the semester. Let's hit the ground running. May the Lord provide for us. Meanwhile, hold on your payment now for the time being. Only have an idea of the amount you will pay. You can contact us for any noun matter from application to registering for courses etc.
We are just a call or message away.
how about final year student? how am i to go about the project stuff...thnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:13am On Mar 22, 2018
bastien:
how about final year student? how am i to go about the project stuff...thnks
Send me a pm or WhatsApp on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Ritasnr:
Any idea when course registration will start
It has started
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SyberKate(f): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Please when is the next entry registration period and where is the closest study centre for someone staying in Victoria island or Gbagada
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2018
SyberKate:
Please when is the next entry registration period and where is the closest study centre for someone staying in Victoria island or Gbagada
VI STUDY CENTRE IS CLOSER @AHMADU BELLO WAY

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
INFORMATION SPLASH!

National Open University, MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE will be Organizing I.T Orientation on Wednesday 28th March,2018. Inform your friends and colleagues to this Program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ascarimillz: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
can I register my course and semester now? also is the website okay for funding of wallet?
quick response is needed thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=ascarimillz post=66052159]can I register my course and semester now? also is the website okay for funding of wallet?
quick response

The portal is still closed for 2018 course reg...I tried this morning

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gche04: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
good day. please how do I register for my IT/ siwes.
and what do I do about starting my project. lagos study center thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
ascarimillz:
can I register my course and semester now? also is the website okay for funding of wallet?
quick response is needed thanks
For the latter, yes. Former, not yet.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2018
gche04:
good day. please how do I register for my IT/ siwes.

and what do I do about starting my project. lagos study center thank you

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
PLEASE READ THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Reactivation Of Suspended Postgraduate Programmes

The entire University Community and prospective students are hereby informed that following successful NUC Resource Verification in 2017, Management has directed the resuscitation of previously suspended Academic programmes.

The affected postgraduate programmes include:

1. PGD Business Administration

2. PGD Public Administration

3. M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling

4. M.Sc. Business Administration

5. M.Sc. Public Administration

Based on the foregoing, qualified applicants can now apply for these programmes.

Thank you

Signed;

School of Postgraduate Studies
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NouonlinePortal: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
This to bring to your notice that the previously suspended Academic programmes in the National Open University of Nigeria have been resuscitated.

The entire University Community and prospective students are hereby informed that following successful NUC Resource Verification in 2017, Management has directed the resuscitation of previously suspended academic programmes.

The affected National Open University Postgraduate Programmes include:
1. PGD Business Administration

2. PGD Public Administration

3. M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling

4. M.Sc. Business Administration

5. M.Sc. Public Administration

6. B.Sc. Accounting

7. B.Sc. Banking and Finance

8.B.Sc. Marketing

9. B.Sc. Public Administration

10. B.Sc. Environmental Health

nouedu.net/reactivation-of-previously-suspended-academic-programmes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pls house I need ur advice or opinion on this. Am a final year student nd I came in thru direct entry. Av done courses above 120units, av submitted my project nd I did sme compulsory Gst courses. Buh I cudn't register Gst 102, pls do I still av 2 register d Gst102 b4 I cn graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faithsystem(f): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please any 2018 section PGD student should link up with me by pm thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faithsystem(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
please any PGD por harcourt study center 2018 section students should please pm me for informations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gche04: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
thank you for your response. please how do I go about the IT/siwes. thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Punck4real(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good morning, anyone with past question for information technology 2nd semester last exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
faithsystem:
Please any 2018 section PGD student should link up with me by pm thank you

ASK FOR PGD STUDENT HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
TEEWAI22:
Pls house I need ur advice or opinion on this. Am a final year student nd I came in thru direct entry. Av done courses above 120units, av submitted my project nd I did sme compulsory Gst courses. Buh I cudn't register Gst 102, pls do I still av 2 register d Gst102 b4 I cn graduate?
Yes is a must do course if not u will not grag. Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
thaddeus12:

Yes is a must do course if not u will not grag. Cheers
A good study guild is never a compulsory course for all direct entry students, I only know that is compulsory for Data management Student. if you are having a doubt, you can visit your study center councillor for confirmation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VI

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anthonyo15:
LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VI
Pls is the model study centre same as VI study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adexemman: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
please can someone tell me the total amount for computer science 100 level 2nd semester and the list of the courses if possible

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
adexemman:
please can someone tell me the total amount for computer science 100 level 2nd semester and the list of the courses if possible
Go to nouedu.net to see your registrable courses and use that to calculate your money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello

Please does anyone know if NYSC exclusion certificate for 2016 graduates that did convocation in January, 2017 is ready for collection?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by busky101(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please can someone tell me how much somebody will spend for biology 100l first semester inclusive of school fees and course registration asides the 5000ngn remita

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.