Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3473662 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
I have this text on good study guide. hope it's still relevant

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elclasico: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarship

Qatar University Scholarship provides different kinds of financial aids and innovative chances to help understudies who confront monetary troubles in accomplishing their instructive objectives with a promise to the college strategies and tenets. The understudy Fund Section at Student Services Department gets the applications and check consistence against the college’s conditions and controls. The segment takes its choices additionally in light of the accessibility of the assets.javascript:void(0);

Worldwide Student in Qatar University is characterized as, the understudy from outside OR inside Qatar who is admitted to Qatar University either in Undergraduate/Graduate/Arabic Program for Non-local Speakers, and issued his Qatari habitation allow under Qatar University sponsorship through International Students Section.

Worldwide Student in Qatar University is characterized as, the understudy from outside OR inside Qatar who is admitted to Qatar University either in Undergraduate/Graduate/Arabic Program for Non-local Speakers, and issued his Qatari habitation allow under Qatar University sponsorship through International Students Section.

International students who don’t hold a substantial State of Qatar residence permit(excluding GCC citizens) are not qualified for Qatar University confirmation thought. It is urgent that universal understudy who is intrigued to select at Qatar University Scholarship to have a substantial Qatari living arrangement allow.

How to Apply for Qatar University Scholarship:

Scholarship application for NEW students (NOT enrolled students)
New students who would like to apply to Qatar University can apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System. After creating the New User account at the admission application, you will use the logn ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.

LINK : https://scholarshipfit.com/how-to-apply-for-qatar-university-scholarship/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
VITAL INFORMATION FOR ALL NOUN STUDENTS

TMA1 will be ready for students for a period between Tuesday 5th June to Tuesday 26th June 2018

It is an offence to circulate printed copies (ALSO SOFTCOPIES) of your personalised questions.

As you are aware, these assignments are designed to ensure you are making full use of your study materials.

Students will always find the tests quite helpful in making them understand the contents of these course materials. No extra time will be allocated to the period of submission of TMA1 which will be immediately followed by TMA2.

We wish you the best of luck as you embark on answering and submission of your TMAs!

Source: NOUMIS

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
lovetree:
Good morning house, please who has TMA past questions any of these courses pls...CIT 701, CIT 703, CIT 711, CIT 721, CIT 735, CIT 753, CIT 759, GST 707 .Please house, your help is really needed and appreciated. Thanks

CONTACT ME OR WHATSAPP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:

POP TIME TABLE TO BE RELEASED WITHIN 24HRS.

200 QUESTIONS TO BE SET PAR COURSE FOR E-EXAM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Find attached the 2018_1 POP timetable.

note the following:

1. That the courses are arranged faculty-wise

2. That each faculty is allotted one week to commence and finish their exams

3. That scheduling of two or three courses for a day has become inevitable and hence should be adjusted to by mainly students with carryover in lower level courses

4. where there is a verifiable evidence that two or more courses clash at same time and day, kindly compile and forward to us.

5. All inputs, feedback and comments should reach the DEA via email on or before Friday June 8, 2018.

Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
morningstar55:

Check your email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by presidentpikin: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please house can I use my MBA from Noun University to seek admission to other Nigerian university and foreign university without discrimination Please I need a very urgent answers....Thank You
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
please, any m.sc computer science group chat?
I want to be added
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 2:53am On Jun 05, 2018
TMAS are out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:37am On Jun 05, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

TMA IS OUT

MAKE SURE U ARE READY TO SUBMIT BEFORE U CAN CHECK URS

I think everybody has prepared fully for the TMA that just came out today! If you have not, you need to do that by buying your remaining course materials as from today and start reading for the task. TMA1 is out this Tuesday and it look like exams questions i.e you will only be able to see one question and you will click next before you will see another question. If you don't submit during the period given to you it will score you zero and if you fail to submit any TMA at all then you don't expect any result for that particular course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:54am On Jun 05, 2018
```Things to take note of before attempting your TMA

1) Questions are customised(encrypted) in your MATRIC NO

2) Printing cannot be easily done(it will be stressful if you attempt that cos one question loads on a page)

3) If you are not ready to answer the questions, then don't click on SUBMIT

4) You are rated immediately after you attempt A QUESTION e.g when question 1 pops up and you click on submit, if your answer is correct, Response will be You score one(1) out of one (1).```

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Quadratic2016: 5:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Please house who has BFN 104 softcopy.. Please pm me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Any Solutions yet

Anthonyo15:

2) Printing cannot be easily done(it will be stressful if you attempt that cos one question loads on a page)

4) You are rated immediately after you attempt A QUESTION e.g when question 1 pops up and you click on submit, if your answer is correct, Response will be You score one(1) out of one (1).```

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Nounitesportal:

Check your email
God bless you real good
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmm
strong thing !
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oceandepths: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Test assistance available for the ones who need it. Register with a valid email address, login and use the request feature. Please, include your phone number in the message box. Thank you

https://exatest.herokuapp.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Anthonyo15:

does that mean one have to submit question 1 before question 2 pops up?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
morningstar55:
does that mean one have to submit question 1 before question 2 pops up?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Good morning all. Please in this recent development on tma , is there any next option if I don't want to answer the first questions? I.e can I view all the questions one after the other and log out for solution .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Good morning all. Please in this recent development on tma , is there any next option if I don't want to answer the first questions? I.e can I view all the questions one after the other and log out for solution .Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Tojued:

Yes
thanks for the response but I want to know of its possible to go to the next question and later return to the previous question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2018
morningstar55:
thanks for the response but I want to know of its possible to go to the next question and later return to the previous question.

You cannot go back. You answer question 1 and submit, question 1 will disappear forever. Then you click continue for question 2 to surface.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Tojued:

You cannot go back. You answer question 1 and submit, question 1 will disappear forever. Then you click continue for question 2 to surface.

Can someone log in to check the questions, but not answer questions and returned to the questions later?

Thank you as I await your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

Can someone log in to check the questions, but not answer questions and returned to the questions later?

i need answers too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

The question will be there until you answer. You can even log out, travel to Jerusalem and log back in. The question will still be there. But you cannot see the next question until you answer the one you're seeing. And you will not see it again after you answer it.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Tojued:

The question will be there until you answer. You can even log out, travel to Jerusalem and log back in. The question will still be there. But you cannot see the next question until you answer the one you're seeing. And you will not see it again after you answer it.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oceandepths: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
emmaclue:
Good morning all. Please in this recent development on tma , is there any next option if I don't want to answer the first questions? I.e can I view all the questions one after the other and log out for solution .Thanks.
Hi. Adding to what the others have said, by the time you're logged back in, your current question might have changed. So choose your approach better informed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Tojued:

grin grin funny thing,but if I log out to solve first question and later submit it,move to next question which is number 2,can I do the same as n1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Tutor Marked Assignment Time Table Guidelines

The VC has approves TMA time table as follows;

Click the bellow link to see the timetable ����

http://nouedu.net/announcements/tutor-marked-assignment-time-table-guidelines
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Finally, TMA is out, in a completely different format.

Here are what you should note with the new format.

1. Only Tma 1 is accessible from now till 26th June.

2. After 26th June, Tma 2 will be available and anyone who doesn't do Tma 1 will not be able to do it again.

3. Whether such person will be able to access Tma 2 is another question we are yet to know the answer.

4. You cannot print the Tma except you want to do so per question/per page (very costly as you will print 10 pages for only Tma 1!)

5. On the available Tma 1, it is one question on the screen.

6. Options/Answers don't show until you click on *Show Options*

7. You click submit to move to the next question.

8. You cannot navigate (go forward or backward) except you Submit

9. When you submit, it tells if you get the question right or not, then you proceed to the next question.

My candid advise:

Do your Tma 1 as early as you can. Don't wait till last moment to avoid unnecessary rush and traffic.

Welcome to Noun.

Wish you best of luck.

- KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oyetolu: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
hello everyone here am tolu by name base in osun state osogbo......i just want to introduce my school to u,,,,,, espam information university republic of benin,and i also work with richmond international university benin republic ,for any of ur course and i can assure u of any level u which to b whithout transcritp ,...we have ......LAW,MICROBIOLOGY BIOCHEMISTRY,AND ALL MANAGEMENT SCIENCE .....................IF u need any admission in benin republic just contact me....most for law student and ur NYSC IS SURE 100 assure.......and id u want to get admission to fountain university and odudua university ...into 200l i work with the school in nigeria.....and for nursing student with license i can help u out with ur BSC IN HEALTH PUBLIC PRACTICE INSTITUTE ( IPSP) in repulic of niger.....just call me on 07031152986 or whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.