Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3468629 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wisedove(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tojued:

I don't know about now but in my time i skipped the event without any consequence.
thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elclasico: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fifa World Cup Scholarship 2018-2019 Apply Now…..

Each year Fifa World Cup Scholarship Live contributes to the continuing education of outstanding students.

Fifa World Cup Scholarship supports special students who exemplify their potential to become the leaders of tomorrow. We award to students who recognize the importance of volunteerism, community involvement, future goals, as well as academic achievement.

We introduce our “Fifa World Cup Scholarship” program for students who are willing to make their future bright. The scholarship is in the amount of $1500.

Eligibility for the Fifa World Cup Scholarship Mentioned Below:

-Interest in business and or media
-Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student majoring in business, communications or media
-3.0 GPA, or above
-Community Volunteer
-Takes part in extra circular activities
-Command on English language

VISIT LINK FOR FULL INFO: https://scholarshipfit.com/fifa-world-cup-scholarship-2018-2019/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nawa oooh
Una no go kill person with links just for adsense clicks

elclasico:
Fifa World Cup Scholarship 2018-2019 Apply Now…..

Each year Fifa World Cup Scholarship Live contributes to the continuing education of outstanding students.

Fifa World Cup Scholarship supports special students who exemplify their potential to become the leaders of tomorrow. We award to students who recognize the importance of volunteerism, community involvement, future goals, as well as academic achievement.

We introduce our “Fifa World Cup Scholarship” program for students who are willing to make their future bright. The scholarship is in the amount of $1500.

Eligibility for the Fifa World Cup Scholarship Mentioned Below:

-Interest in business and or media
-Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student majoring in business, communications or media
-3.0 GPA, or above
-Community Volunteer
-Takes part in extra circular activities
-Command on English language

VISIT LINK FOR FULL INFO: https://scholarshipfit.com/fifa-world-cup-scholarship-2018-2019/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening house,somebody should be please help me with e-exam time table...i'm kind of confuse here cos I cant find it in the school website

cc:kazrem,Anthony15,Nounitesportal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
morningstar55:
Good evening house,somebody should be please help me with e-exam time table...i'm kind of confuse here cos I cant find it in the school website

cc:kazrem,Anthony15,Nounitesportal
Not yet out. Till after Pen on Paper exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pero2014: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
ECO808 Economy and Industrial Analysis TMA 1 is not ready on my portal despite remaining few days for TMA 1 to expire. Please who us having same challenge as I have written several mails on the issue and no response.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
pero2014:
ECO808 Economy and Industrial Analysis TMA 1 is not ready on my portal despite remaining few days for TMA 1 to expire. Please who us having same challenge as I have written several mails on the issue and no response.

I have same challenge with MBA824
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Tojued:

I have same challenge with MBA824
If MBA824 is Managerial Economics then it's available. Check your portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2018
pero2014:
There are some courses that are no longer examinable, maybe this is part of them.

I had to go to Victoria island to confirm my courses before registering them. I was a victim of bad management last semester so i decided to go to the school head office in V.I to know my fate, lo and behold 2 of my courses were no longer examinable but they jept appearing as examinable. Since they are elective i had to pick from other course of study. It was that bad and up till no circular has been passed in respect of these courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:02am On Jun 23, 2018
DO YOU NEED HELP ON tma? Click here. http://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution

Samisha500:
OUR ONLINE SERVICES STILL REMAINS AS FOLLOWS

�TMA assistance (both solution and submissions)

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�Soft and hard copy of course materials (OLD&NEW)

�All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better .
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone.

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:03am On Jun 23, 2018
BUY ANY CARD PIN IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

On www.examscard.com

Click HERE to BUY NOW IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.

Automatic Instant CARD PINS Delivery Website.

NECO RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

WAEC RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

NABTEB RESULT CHECKER AND REGISTRATION CARD

ETC.

VISIT

https://www.examscard.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2018
DO YOU NEED HELP ON tma? Click here. http://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution

Samisha500:

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better .

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:06am On Jun 23, 2018

Samisha500:

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�All NOUN related issue

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:07am On Jun 23, 2018

Samisha500:

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�All NOUN related issue

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:08am On Jun 23, 2018

Nounitesportal:
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 8 MORE DAYS TO GO_

LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON TMA

TMA 1
Opening date: 5th June, 2018
Closing date: 26th June, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:11am On Jun 23, 2018

Nounitesportal:

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Your Answer is Yes!

30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:12am On Jun 23, 2018

Nounitesportal:
10 Things You Need To Know About The Latest Update On TMA 2018

Since the release of update of NOUN TMA since yesterday, as expected, there have been different interpretations of the news. Some right, some wrong, some inadequate. Here at NOUNITESPORTAL, it is our responsibility to make it easier for you to understand and prepare for the challenges ahead. Therefore, this is a well-detailed and easy-to-understand article about issues bordering on the NOUN TMA, made in bulleting to ease reading.

1. NOUN TMA will remain 3 (TMA 1-3)

2. Unlike before, you can’t print TMA anymore.

3. TMA will look more like E-exam: One question on a screen.

4. There will be 10 questions per TMA (e.g TMA 1 is 10 questions)

READ MORE. . . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2018

Samisha500:

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�All NOUN related issue

Misha Cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 4:17am On Jun 23, 2018

Nounitesportal:

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

If Your Answer is Yes!

30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2018
IjeomaJulien:

If MBA824 is Managerial Economics then it's available. Check your portal

Thank you, you're the real mvp.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2018
lowsugar:

There's a peculiar problem at Awka study centre that affected some people's portal and their exam and course registration was wiped from their portal, we have written to the counsellor and she said that HQ hasn't given her any information, I have written to the VC and VC (Acad) and also the Dean of my faculty but no response, what do you advice?

MEET UR STUDY CENTRE DIRECTOR SUCH ISSUE WILL BE RESOLVED..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018

WE HAVE 3 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 1
12 midnight

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
ev4real:

Not yet out. Till after Pen on Paper exam.
thanks alot...i'm relieved

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Good morning all...To those in Abuja model study centre,is matriculation mandatory for freshmen?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Tojued:

Thank you, you're the real mvp.
You welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2018
HAPPY MATRICULATION TO ALL FRESHERS (100L/700L&800L SEMESTER STUDENTS)!!!

WE WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL STAY AND SEMESTERS IN NOUN.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Anthonyo15:

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tsquare299(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Anthonyo15:

can I get admission into Pgd ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
tsquare299:

can I get admission into Pgd ?

YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Anthonyo15:

YES
Good morning. I hope this is the final POP time table? I want to be sure before I write to my employer, seeking for few days leave.

Please, I need concrete response.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good morning. I hope this is the final POP time table? I want to be sure before I write to my employer, seeking for few days leave.

Please, I need concrete response.
Thanks.

YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.