Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3465803 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2018
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

WE HAVE 5 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 2
Opening date: 27th June, 2018
Closing date: 18th July, 2018
12 midnight

TMA 3
Opening date: 19th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:16am On Jul 12, 2018
COLLECTION OF NYSC EXCLUSION LETTERS FOR 2017 GRADUANDS

This is to inform all concerned persons that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2017 Convocation is on.

Registration starts from 10th July – 16th July 2018

Kindly follow the guidelines below:

Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng

Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details

Click on 'Mobilization Batch 'B', 2018'

Click on 'Fresh Registration' which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)

Fill in the required details and Click on 'Continue'

Verify your email address by 'Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration  

Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on 'Submit and Continue',

You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)

Proceed to make Payment

Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduate graduands of the 6th Convocation Ceremony held on 21st January, 2017.

Signed

Management

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Good Morning Ladies and Gentle men. Am a student of National Open University of Nigeria, Faculty of Social Science, Criminology and Security Studies. I dropped out of the program bcoz I lost my job, now that have gotten a better job can I continue from were I stopped. Secondly I misplaced my Admission but I have my matric number, can I recover my admission letter if I approach the school?...............
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
2papa:
Good Morning Ladies and Gentle men. Am a student of National Open University of Nigeria, Faculty of Social Science, Criminology and Security Studies. I dropped out of the program bcoz I lost my job, now that have gotten a better job can I continue from were I stopped. Secondly I misplaced my Admission but I have my matric number, can I recover my admission letter if I approach the school?...............

You can continue from where you stopped. Admission letter is not important while studying but try to get replacement in case you will need it for clearance later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
2papa:

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Great minds, please anyone with GST202 (peace studies and conflict resolution) e-exam past question should be help me. Thank you
tegose98@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jowc: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Please who is making a business plan for GST301 because I don't really understand what we need to do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
jowc:
Please who is making a business plan for GST301 because I don't really understand what we need to do
Wait till next semester. Submitting of Business plans has ended.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
4601CE:
please do I have to go to my study centre to report before that speculated dateas stated on the portal ? Or I can just tell them later. Before or on the exam day.
Tbh,I don’t think I can go to my study centre anytime soon just because I wanto report exam clash .
cc tojued
Samisha500
Anthonyo15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2018

WE HAVE 4 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 13, 2018
4601CE:
cc tojued
Samisha500
Anthonyo15
Lol
I get it now .
It’s everywhere …
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2018
FOUR (4) days left

TMA 2
12 midnight

Note exam timetable for e-exam is out. It is the first draft we still expect an update but nothing much will change.

Get past questions for exam

If you are done with your TMA don't hesitate to check if they are still intact...

Exam doesn't disturb the submission of your TMA so note that TMA submission will still be on while you are writing your exam

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Goodmorning house,please how do I handle clash courses...writing 2 courses same day and time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
morningstar55:
Goodmorning house,please how do I handle clash courses...writing 2 courses same day and time

check recent posts from Anthonyo15 he's shared some hints
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebunlomocrown: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Please can I enrol for masters in October? When will I start the program if I enrol in October or please any advice will be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2018
jowc:
I write the gst301 business plan. Send me a message on 07030340696
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
Great minds, please anyone with GST202 (peace studies and conflict resolution) e-exam past question should be help me. Thank you
tegose98@gmail.com
Send me a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jowc: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
UncleSnr:
Wait till next semester. Submitting of Business plans has ended.
OK thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lanlo: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Any students of Environmental Management and toxicology in the house(2018/1 set)? i will like to meet my course mate.
Most especially that exam is approaching lets share good/helpful info. (Model Study Center)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Tojued:

check recent posts from Anthonyo15 he's shared some hints
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by v3: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Samisha500:

YES
Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rhidow: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Please answer to this question

Between '70s and '80s in Nigeria, the then government implemented the following industrialization strategies except___strategy

a.import substitution
b.local resource based
c.balanced development
d.export promotion
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
ebunlomocrown:
Please can I enrol for masters in October? When will I start the program if I enrol in October or please any advice will be appreciated.

Keep checking this thread, I think registration would have start before October.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
rhidow:

Between '70s and '80s in Nigeria, the then government implemented the following industrialization strategies except___strategy

a.import substitution
b.local resource based
c.balanced development
d.export promotion

check your course material or contact those who sell tmas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Validcode:

Keep checking this thread, I think registration would have start before October.

By October, we would have started the next semester exams. So you can either register before October or in January.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can I have a testimony from people here who have bought the past questions?

Do past questions really come out of exam? Please I need your answers before I invest on it. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
ATTENTION

All outstanding tma's has been uploaded... Kindly check and submit yours.. We have just limited time left..

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabialonso(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
rhidow:

a.import substitution
b.local resource based
c.balanced development
d.export promotion
a. import substitution strategy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2018

WE HAVE 3 MORE DAYS TO GO

TMA 2
12 midnight

TMA 3
12 midnight

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Society Confers Fellowship on VC of NOUN

The Society for Peace, Conflict and Practice on Wednesday conferred its fellowship on the Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu.

Making the conferment at the end of the group's 12th International Conference and Annual General Meeting held at the NOUN headquarters in Abuja, Prof. Isaac Oluwole, a member of its Board of Trustees, stated in his goodwill message that all the society required from the vice-chancellor was his willingness to contribute to the peace of the country.

READ MORE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
WHO HAS LEGAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY TMA FOR SELL jil437 i need it sharp sharp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rippra: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Galaxyroyp:
Can I have a testimony from people here who have bought the past questions?

Do past questions really come out of exam? Please I need your answers before I invest on it. Thank you.

Yes, "some" of the past questions would be repeated.
Additionally, it'll reveal how NOUN questions are being needled.

However, you should not entirely rely on "only" the past questions.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.