Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3469170 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
TMA 2 IS CLOSED START YOUR TMA 3 ASAP cry

TMA 3
Opening date: 17th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anthonyo15:
TMA 2 IS CLOSED START YOUR TMA 3 ASAP cry

TMA 3
Opening date: 17th July, 2018
Closing date: 14th August, 2018
12 midnight

PLEASE CHECK YOUR TMA STATUS.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CHECK YOUR UNAVAILABLE TMA EVERYDAY OR EVERY HOUR WHEN IT'S REMAINING A DAY OR TWO DAYS TO THE CLOSURE AND MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE OR SUBMIT IT BEFORE TMA CLOSES.

Please iam not done with my submission what can i do. Thy said 18th midnight, today is 17th
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
headboyprince:

Please iam not done with my submission what can i do. Thy said 18th midnight, today is 17th

If you haven't completed your TMA 2, you can start doing it right away, TMA 2 IS BACK AGAIN grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by solomonnyong81(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
solomonnyong81:
As he dey Hot, TMA 3 IS ON

TMA 2

is back again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
headboyprince:

Tma 2 has been loaded back ,if you are yet to submit kindly do the needful by submitting it now... Pls rebroadcast
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bobostykah(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
The site is not loading
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2018
shocked shocked It is loading
CHECK YOUR NETWORK

bobostykah:
The site is not loading
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Update

Pls note that TMA 2 is still active.

Be sure you've submitted yours as it closes any moment .

Thanks

If you need assistance, Call/Whatsapp 08117413104
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
DOWNLOAD NOUN E-EXAM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

NOUNITESPORTAL brings to you, complete National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN E-EXAM Past questions and Answers - PDF Download. We understand you are in dare need of e-exam past question and would be looking for means to pass this E-EXAM.

That’s why we are here to provide you with the best study packs and past questions you might need to pass NOUN E-EXAM without stress.

The secrets to success in NOUN E-EXAM can be attributed to the study of E-EXAM past questions and the usefulness of these NOUN E-EXAM past questions can never be over-emphasized.

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Come Study With Us, VC Tells TCN Staff (Photos)

Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, has taken the advantage of the on-going promotional examination for the staff of Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) currently taking place at the university and extended advocacy of open and distance learning.

Adamu also took time to paint graphic details of the chances abound and advantages available with studying in the university during his interaction with the TCN staff at the premises of their examination venue.

He advised them to come and take advantage of the flexibility and affordability NOUN offers to further their studies.

READ MORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2018
FRSC Deputy Corp Marshal Seeks to Enrol at NOUN

The Deputy Corps Marshall (DCM) of the Federal Roads Safety Corps (FRSC), Mrs. O.I. Ewhrudjapor, has visited the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, and expressed her readiness to secure admission for one of the programmes in the university.

Upon her arrival at the university headquarters in Jabi, Abuja on Wednesday, Mrs. Ewhrudjapor, who is the DCM in charge of operations at FRSC headquarters, was received by the Vice-Chancellor in his office, alongside Deputy Director, Transport, and Logistics, Alh. Isa Shehu as well as the Special Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Eric Omazu.

Adamu took the road safety official on a brief excursion and painted a picture of what NOUN is all about, its admission requirements and courses available.

READ MORE. . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2018
tma3 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jagaban17: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Anyone please. I have a BSc in mechanical Engineering ,I work in a power Engineering firm for 3 years. I'll like to have my MSC in Information Technology at NOUN.

Can I gain admission ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2018
ATTENTION!!!
TMA3 is up and running

Good luck all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Update on TMA

This is to inform all NOUN Students that TMA3 is now available and accessible.

Best wishes to everyone as the last lap of TMA for this Semester Commence.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
All the following terms are decompositions of lexical analyzers except____?
CIT474 Experts Systems TMA3 Questions One
Please help...

All the options are on the textbook and are correct.
So in such a case where all options are correct which one is to be chosen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day all. Please I need help in my tma on logic (POL 312) . Which form of logic is concerned with syntax rather than with semantics?
A. Symbolic
B. Ideological
C. Identity
D. Precision.
In the course material, the correct answer is symbolic logic but when I choose the option in both tma1 and tma2 it gave me 0 as score . How can I go about it? Should I still go for the option A or do a guess work? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nereiskc(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good Afternoon, pls I need some answers on 2 questions of information I need about NOUN.

1) Pls can someone with NCE enroll for post graduate diploma in Education in NOUN.

2) How much or what is the estimate of MBA school fees in Noun like for new & old students.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please can we still submit business plan?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Goodafternoon everyone, pls what do u do when all the TMA provided options are wrong or are not in the hand out? Like this one:

Which of the following options is not part of forms of negotiation?
Mild negotiation
Positional negotiation
Hard negotiation
Soft negotiation

None of the options is in the hand out.

Pls someone should help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
fabour8312:
Goodafternoon everyone, pls what do u do when all the TMA provided options are wrong or are not in the hand out? Like this one:

Mild negotiation
Positional negotiation
Hard negotiation
Soft negotiation

Pls someone should help.

Google the forms of negotiation we have.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Validcode: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day everyone, please who knows the duration of PGDE teaching practice and can give me some information about it, I need this information so I will know how or if it's going to affect my work, so my workplace (a primary school) can plan for my possible absence.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
nereiskc:
Good Afternoon, pls I need some answers on 2 questions of information I need about NOUN.

1) Pls can someone with NCE enroll for post graduate diploma in Education in NOUN.

2) How much or what is the estimate of MBA school fees in Noun like for new & old students.

Thanks
1. Where does one with NCE do PGDE? You must have B.Sc before you can do PGDE.

2. Go prepare 70 for your maiden semester

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
fabour8312:

Mild negotiation
Positional negotiation
Hard negotiation
Soft negotiation

Pls someone should help.

There's nothing like mild negotiation so that's your answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls house I need answers to the following questions...

1. Is noun postgraduate form for msc currently on sale?

2. how long does msc program take in noun?

3. Can I get an estimate of the total tuition fee for msc program per session?

4 when is the next semester starting?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tojued:

There's nothing like mild negotiation so that's your answer.

Thanks to both of u...already done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Morning all

TMA 3 is on

The available timetable is second draft so we still await the final

There will be little changes in the final

At this moment you can afford to miss information so please reduce unnecessary chat on the group

For TMA assistance n past questions chat me up

Have a wonderful day and happy weekend

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Samisha500:
Morning all

TMA 3 is on

The available timetable is second draft so we still await the final

There will be little changes in the final

At this moment you can afford to miss information so please reduce unnecessary chat on the group

For TMA assistance n past questions chat me up

Have a wonderful day and happy weekend

MISHA CARES

Every single day you guys put out three same spam ads. What Else is there to call unnecessary chat? Even if no-one asked any questions on this thread the spam alone will make it fly fast.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
http://nouedu.net/announcements/20181-e-exams-final-timetable

2018_1 e-exams final timetable
Find attached the 2018_1 e-exams final timetable, for your information and necessary actions please. Kindly notice the inclusion of MBA889- Basic French on this timetable, this implies that it will no longer be examined on DAY18_11AM of the POP exams.

Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
lexrichy:
Please can we still submit business plan?

TILL NEXT SEMESTER!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.