Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3472733 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
How To Overcome NOUN e-Exams Fear

The key to doing well in examinations is to be well prepared and to not let your stress and anxiety affect your performance and mental peace. We bring you some tips to beat exam stress.

READ NORE. . . .

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Download Final Draft 2018_1 E-Exam TimeTable

DOWNLOAD

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
DOWNLOAD NOUN E-EXAM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

NOUNITESPORTAL brings to you, complete National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN E-EXAM Past questions and Answers - PDF Download. We understand you are in dare need of e-exam past question and would be looking for means to pass this E-EXAM.

That’s why we are here to provide you with the best study packs and past questions you might need to pass NOUN E-EXAM without stress.

The secrets to success in NOUN E-EXAM can be attributed to the study of E-EXAM past questions and the usefulness of these NOUN E-EXAM past questions can never be over-emphasized.

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eastlandtutors: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Do you know that we can pay you for softcopy of your undergraduate projects. We can also do the project work for you from chapter1 to reference. Just send your request to eastlandtoptutors@gmail.com. WhatsApp 07081919959

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
This a Noun e-Exam and TMA Score calculator that provides you a fast and reliable way to calculate your final grade score for every semester course.

With that, It becomes so easier for you to calculate your GPA and CGPA.

https://nouonlineportal.com/result-checker/

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!

Goodmorning folks!

REMINDER

For majority of those who submitted Business Plan for GST 301...Be notified / reminded that there's an e-exam for GST 301 slated to take place on the 30th of July... (11:00am)

Please dont forget..Read and get ready...Inform others

Thanks

Macharthony Cares

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Good Morning all

Pen on paper exam for 300L and above ends on Monday 23/07/

E-exam that is computer based exam starts for 100-200 level students on Monday 30/07

TMA 3 continues despite exam is on...so that means the two can run concurrently

Some people are not aware about exam yet so please try and inform friends, family and colleagues.

Clashes on exam timetable is a normal thing, so work out the best to do it, mind you the time table won't change...some students doing POP wrote 3 papers in a day

Get all necessary revision materials cos you don't know which one will be of help but be warned don't let the school authority see you with some confidential materials there are spies everywhere, dont even go to school with any..

Prepare for your exam by getting your stamped exam slips ready with your ID card, know the venue of your exam and know that your matric number will serve as your user name and password.

Be careful how you behave yourself around the school premises and the way you talk to people, don't talk carelessly cos you don't know who is who, a word is enough for the wise.

If possible you can post exams date you doing the next day cos someone might forget and be reminded by this means.

I wish you all the best.
You will all come out in flying colours

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Need past questions for e-exams?

Send me a message on whatsapp
0-818943623-1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
jagaban17:
Anyone please. I have a BSc in mechanical Engineering ,I work in a power Engineering firm for 3 years. I'll like to have my MSC in Information Technology at NOUN.

Can I gain admission ?
YES YOU CAN........... GO FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HIB4All: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Moshood01:
Hello, NOUN PGDE 2018 drop your phone line for whatsapp group!!!

Please kindly add me to NOUN PGDE WhatsApp group (07037886322). Thank you in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
donbrowser:
Need past questions for e-exams?

0-818943623-1
Is it free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
4601CE:
Is it free
For a token
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
donbrowser:

For a token
Fifty naira?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
4601CE:
Fifty naira?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
donbrowser:

Why not state the price here?
If I can afford it,then I’ll message pm you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please do anyone have an idea if one can shift his/her SIWES IT to 400level first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all students that the school management has organized some spy police officers within the school premises to search students phones...
You're hereby prohibited to save tma solutions, past questions and exam runs on your phone or the printed copy for your own safety
Do not go to school with your smart phones if possible

Your safety is what I care for, many students were caught and have been arrested in various study centres

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Guys,
Please who has or who is doing VoIP VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL Project for 2017?
Contact me 08027717397
Thank You
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idris01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform all students that the school management has organized some spy police officers within the school premises to search students phones...
You're hereby prohibited to save tma solutions, past questions and exam runs on your phone or the printed copy for your own safety
Do not go to school with your smart phones if possible

Your safety is what I care for, many students were caught and have been arrested in various study centres

A word is enough for the wise

Please add me up to the social media platform (What'sApp )
+2348026248258
Idris Abdulhameed ,(msc)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idris01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
DJCentiz:
Guys,
Please who has or who is doing VoIP VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL Project for 2017?
Contact me 08027717397
Thank You

+2348026248258
Idris Abdulhameed ,(msc)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idris01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
HIB4All:

Please kindly add me to NOUN PGDE WhatsApp group (07037886322). Thank you in anticipation.

+2348026248258
Idris Abdulhameed ,(msc)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
idris01:

+2348026248258
Idris Abdulhameed ,(msc)
Pls how many years.semesters does an msc take in noun?

And do you know when fresh students can apply?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by opetope: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please where is the Exam centre for E-xams for Lagos Study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amulet: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2018
good morning please i want to apply for noun direct entry for information technology how do i go about it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2018
opetope:
Please where is the Exam centre for E-xams for Lagos Study centre
No venue, still @ ur study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2018
amulet:
good morning please i want to apply for noun direct entry for information technology how do i go about it?
http://nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-information-technology

http://nouedu.net/page/admission-requirements-0

http://nouedu.net/page/how-to-apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

Please for those preparing for E-EXAM, kindly go through the EXAM TIMETABLE and check when you are having your first paper, if you don't know when ask now?? Please no one should complain of missing an Exam cus of one thing or the other... ASK ME NOW??

Thank you

Macarnthony Cares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2018
NOTICE!

E-exam is fast approaching, get yourself prepared for good grade...
Don't depend on course materials alone as there's no area of concentration
You...
You can do better..

Solved E-exam past question is now available
Let's chase A grade

Kindly re-broadcast to the e-exam candidate to help them with this advantage

NOTE: TMA is still ongoing and it closes on the 14th of August...

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
A project manager has decided to outsource the installation of router hardware. The buyer has given specific details to the vendor on the schedule and cost of each site. This will also be a fixed price contract. What type of scope of work is being provided to the sellers?
A. Time and material
B. Functionality
C. Design
D. Scope
what the answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS ALL shocked shocked shocked wink cool grin

POP ENDS TODAY

E-EXAM STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
When will the next semester commence?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrkingjerry(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2018
For those noun students who are in need of first hand information concerning happenings in school are invited to join this WhatsApp group via, https:///Ju3JyDfBs98LDnQPe048E4

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.