Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor (20517 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

This is why Nigeria needs to stop existing because of you yorubas. I will even prefer only the SW to go because of your type
this is good news grin
At least, my region is not synonymous to kidnapping, militancy, vandalisation and violence!

Land of peace grin

So, if yorubas go now, ur people wil stop looting abi? MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by anonimi: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Interesting news.
Ibori with Tinubu together!!!

Was this not the company that Fashola was going to launder the money he is stealing from Lagosians as IGR and federal allocation that he collects on their behalf in Abuja monthly through the SCAM on the following thread by paying 20% of gas cylinder price

https://www.nairaland.com/1321563/fashola-launches-eko-gas-lpg

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: this is good news grin
At least, my region is not synonymous to kidnapping, militancy, vandalisation and violence!

Land of peace grin

So, if yorubas go now, ur people wil stop looting abi? MUMU!

let it be. just go and be ruled by theifnibu's iyaloja daughter for life

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Austeenxx: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2013

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by vivavik(f): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Weather ibori, tinubu or Alamiesigha, all nigerian politicians are the same. IMO, APC or PDP they all have the same mandate, 2 steal our monies and enrich thr families 4 life. Send thr kids abroad but can't pay lecturers, the money reach 2 pay ASUU wetin thm deh ask, tht's what 3-4 nigerians stole. The God of fire and brimstone will expose them all in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by anonimi: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
vivavik: Weather ibori, tinubu or Alamiesigha, all nigerian politicians are the same. IMO, APC or PDP they all have the same mandate, 2 steal our monies and enrich thr families 4 life. Send thr kids abroad but can't pay lecturers, the money reach 2 pay ASUU wetin thm deh ask, tht's what 3-4 nigerians stole. The God of fire and brimstone will expose them all in due time.

I thought your above epistle shows that God has exposed them already (at least to you).
The big question is what are you (we) going to do about it
Wait like the IMPOTENT man at the pool of Bethaisda?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by tnktosin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
oseiwe: I almost believed dis story until I saw where it was written dat his 3 daughters attend a small private sch. D daughter I knw is a big girl who attends a university.
Wat concerns UK and d money he stole in delta? Why shld 1 gov outta 36 suffer so much?
He is d best gov delta has had.
IBORI has grown children and a few grand children, but he also has kids too and its no news that his children keep a low profile, meaning the report might actually be correct.
On the case of Ibori's incarceration, he only fell victim cos he's refused to be loyal to the govt in power. I believe all criminals should face the full wrath of the law but its obvious his case more political than sincere fight against corruption.
And yes, he's the best gov delta state ever had, a lot better than Jonathan's tenure in bayelsa.
This is my take, he's paying for his sins as should b d case, it'd only be fair if the other bigger thieves like d oga @ the top suffers similar fate.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: OMG, are you for real! If they are suppose to do that, then what is efcc, icpc and the police meant for?
If the Arm of the Law isn't long enough why don't you be a civic citizen and do your part to curb MONEY LAUNDRY, Oh maybe i suppose you will turn a blindeye because the culprit is yah tribesman and you have a lot to gain from it?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts: [size=18pt]Theifnibu the Embezzler
Theifnibu the money launderer
Theifnibu the corrupt politician
Theifnibu the theif
Theifnibu the Drug Dealer
Theifnibu the Tout Lord
Theifnibu the Murderer of Funso Williams
Theifnibu the crooked
Theifnibu the deciever of the whole stup1d yoruba people[/size]
the funny thing is that tinubu has not been found guity for any crime by any court in the world. He is presently in the united states which he has been visiting for a while, so if they (usa) have any case against him they would have prosecuted him a long time ago. How on earth will someone and his family be in the SW hustling, making money for him and his family yet that fool does not respect his hospitable host.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=18pt]If any body deserves to behind jail among all these governors it has to be Tinibu and Fashola[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by crisycent: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
BabaAlabi: £200 million...Money meant for the development of Delta State in one man's account and it is England that's helping us prosecute the fat bloated criminal.
Shame on E.F.C.C
Shame on Nigeria's Judiciary.
Shame on Goodluck Jonathan.

My brother, if it wasn't for the quarrel between GEJ and Ibori, Ibori would have still been a free man. He was tried before in Nigeria and was found not guilty, so you should praise GEJ for "allowing" Ibori to be prosecuted.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: the funny thing is that tinubu has not been found guity for any crime by any court in the world. He is presently in the united states which he has been visiting for a while, so if they (usa) have any case against him they would have prosecuted him a long time ago. How on earth will someone and his family be in the SW hustling, making money for him and his family yet that fool does not respect his hospitable host.

Ohh now it was Tinibu that singlehandely developed lagos?

this free oil money has spoilt you yorubas rotten

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by UyiIredia(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
I heard from someone that Ibori actually spent money on Deltans and was generous with his wealth and that he was simply persecuted for opposing certain key PDP members. How true is this ? Anyone ?
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by WildChild00(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thief Thief Tunibu/Ibori, ur days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: If the Arm of the Law isn't long enough why don't you be a civic citizen and do your part to curb MONEY LAUNDRY, Oh maybe i suppose you will turn a blindeye because the culprit is yah tribesman and you have a lot to gain from it?
Point 1. Tinubu and ibori are not from the same tribe, so that has been addressed. Point 2. Only you and your kind are linking tinubu to the crime bcoz if read the article you would have noticed that the prosecuting lawyer did not link tinubu to it. Point 3. There is something called plc and that is what oando is. Point 4. Ibori might have bought the shares through a proxy. Please, don't blame tinubu for everything that goes wrong in Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: the funny thing is that tinubu has not been found guity for any crime by any court in the world. He is presently in the united states which he has been visiting for a while, so if they (usa) have any case against him they would have prosecuted him a long time ago. How on earth will someone and his family be in the SW hustling, making money for him and his family yet that fool does not respect his hospitable host.
'Hospitable host my foot.Are you accomodating him in your house? do you feed him? or clothe him?.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I heard from someone that Ibori actually spent money on Deltans and was generous with his wealth and that he was simply persecuted for opposing certain key PDP members. How true is this ? Anyone ?

Ibori was power drunk during the Yaradua days and he severally undermined GEJ as vice. Ibori was also part of the cabal that opposed GEJ emerging as acting president.

GEJ just simply made it clear to Ibori that the next time that Scottland Yard asks for his extradiction he won't object it.

Ibori then fled to Dubai on the advice of Atiku (the latter being the individual with the highest number of properties to his name in Dubai).

The Brits went hard on the small Emirates on the case of Ibori.

The Brits pursued the case to save face.

The rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by alexlee50: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u be MUMU...
So, if u av a company, and someone decided to buy into its shares, u will refuse?

Do u understand d difference btw money laundry and shares?

Slide waxie you were too quick to call karl Max"mumu".Money laundering is the concealement of the true nature,source of illegal activity in other for it to appear genuine(FATF).To give you a simpler example to comprehend,take your dirty clothes into the watching machine,it cleans the clothes and it comes out clean.Bringing it home now,Stealing money from delta state coffers and taking it into oando,when dividends are paid to the directors it would appear he has earned money from a legitimate source as he has been able to integrate the stolen funds successfully into the business and he has distanced his income from the initial illegitimate activity.So in this case you are the MUMU,try and do alittle reseach first before name calling

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: If the Arm of the Law isn't long enough why don't you be a civic citizen and do your part to curb MONEY LAUNDRY, Oh maybe i suppose you will turn a blindeye because the culprit is yah tribesman and you have a lot to gain from it?
Point 1. Tinubu and ibori are not from the same tribe, so that has been addressed. Point 2. Only you and your kind are linking tinubu to the crime bcoz if read the article you would have noticed that the prosecuting lawyer did not link tinubu to it. Point 3. There is something called plc and that is what oando is. Point 4. Ibori might have bought the shares through a proxy. Please, don't blame tinubu for everything that goes wrong in Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: 'Hospitable host my foot.Are you accomodating him in your house? do you feed him? or clothe him?.

dont mind them.

I am not even in Lagos as I type this.

They will quickly point out that they contribute this and that but will never admit what they consume.

Useless hypocrites.

You can see them dancing round the topic because it concerns their agbereo general

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by banky222: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Upon all the embezzlement, Ibori is still the best governor from Niger delta. If you think I am lying ask Oshobaba and others
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by 4reigningqueen: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
This man again.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Osama10(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ibori is just one out of a million looters we have in this country, why are others not feeling this heat?

How is our Judiciary feeling now, are they not ashamed of themselves.

Nigeria is finished.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by AmandaaaP(f): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
Boss13: Ibori may come out of prison still very rich. Intensive investigation should be carried out. What will hurt the most is that the moment he gains his freedom and set foot on Nigerian soil, he would be hailed and given a heroic welcome.

He's already out on bail. He'll be formally let off after the confiscation is thru..(Dnt say I told u shocked )
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: 'Hospitable host my foot.Are you accomodating him in your house? do you feed him? or clothe him?.
No. I'm not feeding him, so must you insult ur host bcoz he is not feeding you. I don't believe it is right for some1 who claims to be sane to do that. If i find myself in USA, i won't insult them (my host) just becoz they are not feeding me.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thanks very much. Your reply helped.

PvtParts:

Ibori was power drunk during the Yaradua days and he severally undermined GEJ as vice. Ibori was also part of the cabal that opposed GEJ emerging as acting president.

GEJ just simply made it clear to Ibori that the next time that Scottland Yard asks for his extradiction he won't object it.

Ibori then fled to Dubai on the advice of Atiku (the latter being the individual with the highest number of properties to his name in Dubai).

The Brits went hard on the small Emirates on the case of Ibori.

The Brits pursued the case to save face.

The rest is history.

I just need you to confirm whether he was indeed generous, alledgedly more than Uduaghan. Some say Uduaghan is just as corrupt to: which is doubtful given his scholarships and what I see on TV.
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
PvtParts:

Ohh now it was Tinibu that singlehandely developed lagos?

this free oil money has spoilt you yorubas rotten
u people and oil money grin
U say it with such stupid!ty that the fool thank God for not being you!! grin

Its senseless, when in ur myopic view u bilived that:

1. All industries in the SW produces oil

2. All GDP is the SW is generated tru oil

3. All investors in the SW sells oil

4. All the farms in the SW grow oil

5. Everyone goes to school to study petroleum engineering.

6. Every income is tru oil

U need some vitamins to boost ur thinking!

While aggro-allied produce are being exported day and night from the south west.
Manufacturing industries are springing up right, left, back and centre!

All u maggots are concerned abt is oil, kidnapping, retailing, and chest beating grin

It won't be long before u realize, but it will late. grin
Pele!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: No. I'm not feeding him, so must you insult ur host bcoz he is not feeding you. I don't believe it is right for some1 who claims to be sane to do that. If i find myself in USA, i won't insult them (my host) just becoz they are not feeding me.

who are you hosting?

all these osun bastards no go remember oshogbo nah to come claim Lagos.\
I no need to answer you but I can tell you with 100% accuracy that I am a billion times more Lagosian than you.

Odenni
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by ichidodo: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
gokelicious: Point 1. Tinubu and ibori are not from the same tribe, so that has been addressed. Point 2. Only you and your kind are linking tinubu to the crime bcoz if read the article you would have noticed that the prosecuting lawyer did not link tinubu to it. Point 3. There is something called plc and that is what oando is. Point 4. Ibori might have bought the shares through a proxy. Please, don't blame tinubu for everything that goes wrong in Nigeria.
Don't get all smartaszz with me.
Fact. Ibori looted Delta State
Fact.He laundered his loot into Oando.
Fact.Oando is now a front company of Ibori
Fact.Oando company is closely associated with the Tinubu Family
Fact.As a major investor in Oando Ibori has close ties with Tinubu.
Fact. Ibori is corrupt therefore Tinubu is corrupt. Birds,flock together and feathers
Fact.Tinubu corrupt, Fashola........

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u people and oil money grin
U say it with such stupid!ty that the fool thank God for not being you!! grin

Its senseless, when in ur myopic view u bilived that:

1. All industries in the SW produces oil

2. All GDP is the SW is generated tru oil

3. All investors in the SW sells oil

4. All the farms in the SW grow oil

5. Everyone goes to school to study petroleum engineering.

6. Every income is tru oil

U need some vitamins to boost ur thinking!

While aggro-allied produce are being exported day and night from the south west.
Manufacturing industries are springing up right, left, back and centre!

All u maggots are concerned abt is oil, kidnapping, retailing, and chest beating grin

It won't be long before u realize, but it will late. grin
Pele!

then leave the SS alone.

are they sending them overseas from ur coacoa fund or that your phantom industrial base income.

go and think of how and where you will get fuel to run your tokunbo cars and your generato come 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
WOW what a great story,please tell me another undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibori Hid Assets In Oando - British Prosecutor by tnktosin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I heard from someone that Ibori actually spent money on Deltans and was generous with his wealth and that he was simply persecuted for opposing certain key PDP members. How true is this ? Anyone ?
Yes that's true, ask deltans around.
I blame him for 2 things however, imposing Uduaghan as a successor (which I believe he's regretting already, and not acknowledging Jona as the new C in C). However, let the law take its course.
Am entitled to my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Wife, Hafsat On Azman Air Economy Class Seat (Photo) / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.