Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors (19860 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / British Council Recruits Graduates As Customer Care Officers and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
CONTRACT STAFF
The Job: Contract Job opportunity as call centre supervisors/officers in an Information Technology Company. The company has vacancy for staff whose responsibility is to make or take telephone calls on behalf of an organization in order to fulfill customer requirements. We are therefore on the lookout for skilled, enthusiastic and devoted individuals who would be able to move the company to achieving her goal.

Responsibilities- The Basic job responsibilities are:
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
Establishes policies by entering client information and confirming it.
Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.

LOCATION: Lagos. Candidate must indicate his/her language of choice

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

Qualification- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND./BSC/BA

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION
Demonstrable customer care orientation;
Good communication and listening skills;
Proficient in English, working knowledge of other languages like Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Pidgin and any other Language would be an advantage;
Must be computer literate particularly in Word processing and use of internet applications.
Ability to work adequately with little or no supervision.
Ability to work under pressure.
All cvs should be forwarded to Onejkk.com.ng/careers. not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2013
@ Frankgreat, thank u very much for the information, but the mail address u posted is not going. Pls kindly assist on hw to send the mail for applying. Thank u boss.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iebanehita(m): 2:06am On Sep 17, 2013
^^^

Forget the address the OP gave!
Go to this link> http://onejkk.com.ng/careers/Index.php

Register, update your profile to be eligible to apply.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
@iebanehita, pls I jus finished registering on the site you said, but iam finding it difficult to apply. It keeps giving an error at the stage where u make a cover letter, pls I need some help on how to go abt it. Pls assist urgently! Thank u Boss.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by glogal(f): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Its not going through.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ChiomaNdubueze(f): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2013
Its not going through
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
If u are having problem in sending your cv, come to JKK house, 229,ikorodu road ilupeju, lagos or call 07068979861. Interview will begin on monday
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chioma Ndubueze: Its not going through
call dis number 07068979861
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ Frankgreat, hw good is dis offer, considering it is on contract and hw organised are this JKK?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2013
zada: @ Frankgreat, hw good is dis offer, considering it is on contract and hw organised are this JKK?
r u applying or r u doin company survey?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iebanehita(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Frankgreat, am sorry if I have offended you. But I feel it is wise enuf to know and not jus applying for the job. Mind you what they pay is also an interview question.it said said that 'INFORMATION IS LIFE, TAKE OUT THE F AND IT BECOMES A LIE' so let us seek information for the good of our success. Pls do not blame.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by taiwogurl: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
frankgreat: VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
CONTRACT STAFF
The Job: Contract Job opportunity as call centre supervisors/officers in an Information Technology Company. The company has vacancy for staff whose responsibility is to make or take telephone calls on behalf of an organization in order to fulfill customer requirements. We are therefore on the lookout for skilled, enthusiastic and devoted individuals who would be able to move the company to achieving her goal.

Responsibilities- The Basic job responsibilities are:
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
Establishes policies by entering client information and confirming it.
Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.

LOCATION: Lagos. Candidate must indicate his/her language of choice

BASIC REQUIREMENTS

Qualification- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND./BSC/BA

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATION
Demonstrable customer care orientation;
Good communication and listening skills;
Proficient in English, working knowledge of other languages like Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Pidgin and any other Language would be an advantage;
Must be computer literate particularly in Word processing and use of internet applications.
Ability to work adequately with little or no supervision.
Ability to work under pressure.
All cvs should be forwarded to Onejkk.com.ng/careers. not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pls is the vacancy still open
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Kk, lemme clear you, its a customer service job for mtn dat ws contracted to JKK..the role of a customer service agent is to receive call from mtn subscribers in need, attend to dere needs. The pay is good.. And for those that received a text for monday interview, unfortunately, it has been postponed and the due date will be sent to you via sms..thanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please how do I locate Jkk office from Oshodi, which bus do I enter and where will I stop.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iebanehita(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
taiwo gurl:
Pls is the vacancy still open

Very Open. Expires on the 30th.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Oadekiitan: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2013
frankgreat: If u are having problem in sending your cv, come to JKK house, 229,ikorodu road ilupeju, lagos or call 07068979861. Interview will begin on monday
Pls how do I locate d location from Anthony bus stop.seriously Interested in dis, dressed up already and waiting for your response as take off order. Thanksss
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by princessmay(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2013
Frm oshodi take a bus to onipanu palm groov,stop at anthony bustop walk straight down jkk hous is by ur right.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by kelnoch: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2013
can a diploma holder with expirience apply
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by sundayeke: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
@frankgreat: pls can i have your contact? mine is 08069103874, sundayeke21@gmail.com, 32a0dad8. thanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Unseen: @Frankgreat
Is it possible for you to assist me and get my CV across to JKK ? Am not in lagos presently. Please if possible, send me your email address for me to forward my CV to you. send to ovidken@myopera.com Thank you.
guy u funny o, u needed my help and u fink i will b on nairaland 24/7? Do i luk lik seun and mukina? Thats why i dropped my number for people to call, and does dat did got my help..aniwais today is over already.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by poshest(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by blessed4ril(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
frankgreat: Kk, lemme clear you, its a customer service job for mtn dat ws contracted to JKK..the role of a customer service agent is to receive call from mtn subscribers in need, attend to dere needs. The pay is good.. And for those that received a text for monday interview, unfortunately, it has been postponed and the due date will be sent to you via sms..thanks

Pls Frank, wil the interview scheduled 4 2moro still hold? Pls I nid ur help asap!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
@all,i heard that interview suppose to hold today but due to a reason,they post-phone it till another day,but i think the interview suppose to hold tomorrow. well, lets wait and if there is anything that is going on, pls dnt hesitate to tell us.thanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by sugarbuns(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
I dropped mine at their office today after getting lost like 3 tyms in d bloody rain. Didn't knw my shoes had d capacity to hold so much water.d building is quite impressive hope I get invites for d interview*finger's crossed*
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by herboshedhe(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Unseen: @Frankgreat
Is it possible for you to assist me and get my CV across to JKK ? Am not in lagos presently. Please if possible, send me your email address for me to forward my CV to you. send to ovidken@myopera.com Thank you.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
frankgreat: guy u funny o, u needed my help and u fink i will b on nairaland 24/7? Do i luk lik seun and mukina? Thats why i dropped my number for people to call, and does dat did got my help..aniwais today is over already.

Mister frank, I did contact you, but you made it clear that you are not in the office, and I have today(Monday) to get the CV across in hard copy. You also refused to give me any personal mail to forward soft copy of my CV. I called you in the afternoon today. so.......
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
@all, pls my fellow NL is this vacancy still open, so that I can send someone to drop my CV. Pls help me with info. Its urgent. Thank u all.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
still open, i was there today. u can send someone 2 submit 4u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers 2020/2021 / Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.