Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors (19859 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / British Council Recruits Graduates As Customer Care Officers and Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
frankgreat: Have you received any message from jkk?

NO
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by sholatoye: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Just got an invite 4 an interview....who else gt d text?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by blessed4ril(f): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
sholatoye: Just got an invite 4 an interview....who else gt d text?

I did! Not even in Lag now sef!
Bt gat to do the needful!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by GSKing: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
blessed4ril:

I did! Not even in Lag now sef!
Bt gat to do the needful!

Everyone is now doing the needful... gotta stand in line o

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by blessed4ril(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
GSKing:
Everyone is now doing the needful... gotta stand in line o
Swithrt! Hahahaha, nobI small tin oo! U gat msg's!

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dont forget your cvs and try to read up abt customer service, be outspoken, calm, courageous nd friendly..and dont miss ur suppose date for interview...gudluck

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Xymma(f): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
I got d invite 2. is it possible 4 me to request 4 a reschedule? If yes, pls can som1 help me with der no, pls
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Xymma: I got d invite 2. is it possible 4 me to request 4 a reschedule? If yes, pls can som1 help me with der no, pls
nope u cnt reschedule...its part of the screening.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Estorico: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
I just came across this,please is the vacancy still available? Frankgreat I need ur response. Thanks!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by delvinmaya(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
@frankgreat, is it possible i still submit my cv? I just came across this thread now. Abeg,help your guy out
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
I tot it is a contract that will last jus 4months? How true is that assertion and pls does scheduled for interview sold pls info. Us on hw it went. Thanx.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
delvinmaya: @frankgreat, is it possible i still submit my cv? I just came across this thread now. Abeg,help your guy out
nah, sowie abt dat
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by delvinmaya(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2013
frankgreat: nah, sowie abt dat
aii tanx bro
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Xymma(f): 2:19am On Dec 08, 2013
frankgreat: nope u cnt reschedule...its part of the screening.

k. tnx
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by remsonik(f): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
When is the interview
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by shullygirl: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Hello frank, I applied online and even called you to know if online submission is authentic and you said its ok. But am yet to receive the invite for the interview. Pls help
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by zada(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
@frankgreat, pls u mentioned in one of ur text that the pay is good. Pls give an insight on the package pls and is it a short time contract job. Pls ur timely response will help a lot. Tans.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2013
@shullygirl, dnt knw abt how they selected the ones they interviewed, sorry about that..@zada i dont know the exact pay..
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by adewumi7: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
remsonik: When is the interview
A friend got a text for interview to hold tomorrow.@frankgreat pls clarify,is the job on contract basis?if yes hope its not for 4 months as someone asked earlier?pls clarify.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by D3xt3r: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Unseen:

@frank,
You're yet to answer my question above

Frankgreat is only providing information to assist fellow NLer's. Be polite.

You may say ''Mr Frank kindly clarify the following: what is the duration/salary package of the contract. Thank you in anticipation of your prompt reply" cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
I dont knw the salary package and its for 4month for now and hopefully to be extended....
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Oadekiitan: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
frankgreat: Have you received any message from jkk?
No
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Unseen(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
D3xt3r:

Frankgreat is only providing information to assist fellow NLer's. Be polite.

You may say ''Mr Frank kindly clarify the following: what is the duration/salary package of the contract. Thank you in anticipation of your prompt reply" cheesy grin grin grin

Mister, that ain't my question, look properly
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by bisisho(f): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hi frank,
Pls are they sending the invitation in batches? I applied for the position bt I haven't received any invitation 4 interview yet.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2013
if u have done your interview, please do share your experience with those that have yet to do...
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by princessmay(f): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls dose dat did d interview today suld give us info. Tanx
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by MsRola: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
If u were scheduled for d interview yesterday! Pls kindly share your experience! Thanks!
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ms Rola: If u were scheduled for d interview yesterday! Pls kindly share your experience! Thanks!
Nothing much about the interview, just prepare urself on customer care/call center agent. Then b ready to defend every words on ur cv
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ogeuno: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls does any1 knw wen dis job is likely to start?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Want to wish everyone participated in the interview success, hope and pray you all will be picked..The HR will get back to those who were choosen..Goodluck!!!

Kogi State Teaching Service Commision (TSC) Recruiting / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting? / What Is Your Salary At Hand ?