Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors (19841 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / British Council Recruits Graduates As Customer Care Officers and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by kcee07: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Madeunic: Someone said that Tech mahindra was going to start recruiting last week for another project... and most of the people that worked with them for the mtn project will be called back. please how true is this? have they started calling? i saw this info on this thread before nairaland went blank ooo....
Would advice you go drop your hard copy CV with em
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2014
You mean drop hard copy with Tech Manhindra?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2014
pls guys, i was a part of the team that did d SRV project with jkk/mtn but lost my phone few weeks back and had been cut off from any form of information concerning the new contract. the last i heard was that d new contract will be commencing first week of july (dont know how credible that is) and am wondering if any form of recruitment or call backs has started yet. pls guys i need some update. here's my contact just incase u know me personaly, would luv to have u guys contacts back again...07030726343
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Lets pray for d job to click first
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Orjion: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2014
most pple are patiently waiting.. we hope dey call.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by kcee07: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Madeunic: You mean drop hard copy with Tech Manhindra?
I mean go to JKK and drop ur CV
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by BUXOMEBONY(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hello,pls where is JKK office located?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by naijababe2(f): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by kcee07: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
BUXOMEBONY: Hello,pls where is JKK office located?
231 Ikorodu road, Ilupeju Lagos.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
kcee07: Would advice you go drop your hard copy CV with em
May I meet you guys. I was on the team that did the mtn srv project too. My TL's name was dami. What team were you guys in?

I've been hearing positive stuff about us being called back. My TL even sent me a msg, I believe they are setting up the place whilst the reason for the slight delay. I'll keep you guys posted as I have an internal bird working there.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
rickyalphonsus: pls guys, i was a part of the team that did d SRV project with jkk/mtn but lost my phone few weeks back and had been cut off from any form of information concerning the new contract. the last i heard was that d new contract will be commencing first week of july (dont know how credible that is) and am wondering if any form of recruitment or call backs has started yet. pls guys i need some update. here's my contact just incase u know me personaly, would luv to have u guys contacts back again...07030726343
May I meet you Ricky? I was also on the team that did the mtn srv project. Here is my number 08126960812 let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
May I meet you guys. I was on the team that did the mtn srv project too. My TL's name was dami. What team were you guys in?

I've been hearing positive stuff about us being called back. My TL even sent me a msg, I believe they are setting up the place whilst the reason for the slight delay. I'll keep you guys posted as I have an internal bird working there.
Hey fella...i worked under dami too....Used to sit beside Ademolu, Ncholas and Nonye
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
snadguy007: Hey fella...i worked under dami too....Used to sit beside Ademolu, Ncholas and Nonye
Those names don't ring several bells o. I might know you nonetheless. Post your number let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
Those names don't ring several bells o. I might know you nonetheless. Post your number let's chat on whatsapp
Let me send it to your email address....i'm scared of nairaland cheesy
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
snadguy007: Hey fella...i worked under dami too....Used to sit beside Ademolu, Ncholas and Nonye
Lol OK. My mail: olanrewaju_ameen@yahoo.ca
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
Lol OK. My mail: olanrewaju_ameen@yahoo.ca
Sent
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by otimothy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
hmmm i was on dat project too,was under folayemi's team,sat behind demolu u supposed knw me cos nonye and others no dey rest for my hand..
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
otimothy: hmmm i was on dat project too,was under folayemi's team,sat behind demolu u supposed knw me cos nonye and others no dey rest for my hand..
Oh Timo....Dorcas bf grin
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
wats happening with the job again? or mtn not give techmindra the contract again
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by otimothy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
lol are that slim dude dat seats directly opp nonye?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by livingstone2013: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jkk calling for interview of call center agents again. submit ur cv to them now.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Hussyk: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2014
livingstone2013:
Jkk calling for interview of call center agents again. submit ur cv to them now.

pls the email...cos the previous one on this thread isnt going.....
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by dannjo(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2014
livingstone2013:

Pls the email or link to send d cv to.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by walexy14(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Pls help us with the email address
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by yhemisie1(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls help with d Email or link.am interested...really need a job. Thanks NLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? / Constables Recruitment: IG Releases List Of Successful Candidates / Things That Annoy You About Job Hunting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.