Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. (1073 Views)

Honda City As My First Car On Nigerian Road / Learner's Sign On A Public Transport Service / Recommend A Suv - For The Nigerian Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. by adazionkambu: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
I was driving today as a learner and d sign right in front and back of my car and I noticed that many cars are giving me enough space to avoid hiting them and I start thinking what if there is nothing like learner's sign on d car, how will it be on d road when every body will start driving up and down. Thanks to the person that initiated it or what do you think.
Re: A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. by Joel3(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
i don't think i can use the learner sign even if i am a learner.
Re: A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. by ziccoit: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Joel.:
i don't think i can use the learner sign even if i am a learner.

What! You need to expatiate on this bro.
Re: A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2013
ziccoit:

What! You need to expatiate on this bro.
he really needs to.
A learner driving without an "L" plate or learners sign in front and rear section of a car is putting his/her life, and the life of other road users and properties at very serious risks. In Abuja we see a lot of drivers and quite a lot of these drivers don't drive properly thus causing near collision or collisions some which would involve damage to lives and properties. Some months ago I was driving on Kubwa expressway to my place of work when suddenly a corolla driver exhibiting strange driving patterns slammed his brakes and swerved right infront my car for no apparent reason in the process of avoidin a serious collision with the corolla I had to squeeze so close to a golf 3 resulting to a light graze on my front bumper close to the fog lamp. After this incident I observed that the driver had hidden the "L" plate under his front and rear number plates and his driving pattern shows that he is infact a learner and he was the lone occupant in the car.

Re: A Nigerian Road Without Learner's Sign You Can Imagine What Will Happen. by Joel3(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2013
sometimes people feel ashamed or embarrassing putting Learner sign.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Increment On The Tariff Of Imported Used Cars Taken Effect / I Need A Mechanic That Can Adjust The Valve Clearance In MDX / 2001 Toyota Camry Inline-4 Vs V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.