Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight (5306 Views)

* How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know / Love At First Sight: Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by lotanna(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2006
i never believed in love @ first sight. i came to nairaland website as usual to check on topics. i saw bluenubian's profile and checked it. later we chatted and i realised she is my missing bone. but im scared to tell her, do u think i sholud tell her ? she showed me her webcam
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2006
hey boy.

there are two guys here who loves her so your creating a forum about her will just add to the problem.
if she is your missing bone, den she is my better half cuzz she completes me. kiss kiss
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bluenubian(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
@lotanna
aww dayum boi , u didnt have to tell the whole world, that was our lil secret, chei kobunakoi, let ma husband see this, i swear he is worse than papa ajasco tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
where is bolex?

bolex come see ooooo, angry angry angry
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2006
boy if u truely liked her, u would have first asked her before posting a thread about her. this is d highest level of disrespect. if i say boys think with their di*ks, it will be taking as an insult but u just proved it. how can u disrespect her like dat.

u r so gonna get what u asked for in full. where d hell is bolex?
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
did she ask u to post her id or announce to the world u saw her huh? what d hell is this. she is your missing bone my ass. na so una dey talk. someone u havent met and who doesnt even know u is your missing bone. dream on. u never start.

very soon her eyes will be your missing eyes. and her breath your missing air. **hisses**

bolex where u at? come i need ya now.
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2006
just when I thought NL wouldn't be fun

someone brought fun for me

grin

nigga ( dumbie who created the thread i mean )

if you miss your bone

you no get doctor for the whole of PH wey go help you replace am

?

abi why you bring ma baby into the matter now ?

angry

I think you crazy

This is the weridest thing I have done on NL so far

***opens his ass & poops on the silly thread***

I hope ma poop smells good tongue wink

lotannia

how does it smell to you , you gay

grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2006
imagine d guy, coming here to yap his mouth, u r missing your bone. reply now and see amadioha. u dey mad abi u dey kolo. dont u know she has guys here dat will panel beat your ass if u piss her off.

***spits on him***

how does dat taste?
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bluenubian(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2006
OMFG i told u guys to be nice to him, im still RTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2006
blue

are we not nice enough

kiss

how nicer do you like us to be

oya , home boi

u taste ma poop & u taste diddy spit

ma poop better pass abi wink

no lie o

Mr. missing bone

you for make your research well before you make this thread

Blue , what did I tell you about showing strangers your webcam angry

You want to vex me abi kiss

hey . . . hommie , go find your missing bon eelsewhere

& go on that thread for bad toasters

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14397.64.html#msg400309

cos your flow is whack !!!

you heard ?
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bluenubian(f): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
hmmmmm, showed him my cam cause he dissed when i wouldn't chat with him, sayin do i think im halle berry or beyonce, so i wanted to show him that i didnt give a fxck about halle-yonce, and i was hot even on my worst day
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Efani(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
mayb lust at fist sight but definitely not love
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2006
haha baby

you know I wasn't serious now kiss

by the way . . .

mr. love @ last sight

you still dey find your bone ?

cos e be like say . .

if na blue you find come nairaland

you don miss road o

make I give you new map

www.naijaryders.com

them get plenty bones for there

choose from them

anyone

But for blue

haha . . .

u don lost grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2006
bolex i dont know about u but nice **checks dictionary** aint in ma dictionary.

mr missing bone

u sure say na bone u dey miss. check your di*k it might also be missing. so u search port finish u no see bone not even dog bone, is here u came to look for bone. did she tell u she is selling bone huh? angry angry angry angry

what kindda of brain is up there. **looses screws to his brain***

oh no wonder u have paper for brains. chaii, pele. e no go better for d person dat did dis to u.

***removes paper and puts brains back***

now i have put a new brain into your head so think again and dis time think smart. although u mite think a lil bit corrupt cuzz it was actually a policeman's brain i put in there.

whatchu yaself boy? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2006
haha

PH nigga went to Internet cafe and says he found a bone

grin

sh*t

am laughing ma ass out right now

lol

Hey Blue , you ready to fly to PH and give this guy back his bone ?

Cos it seems like you stole his bone

haha

lol

this sh*t couldn't stop me from cracking

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Your beginning flows are whack o ! !

no vex . . but you suck

make I run advertise your thread

I dey come
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
nahh she doesnt need to go to PH. she can use DHL to send it down to him. imagine d nonsense. my bone is missing. your bone ke, missing ni. na lie. wetin person no go see for this world. from PH via the internet, u saw your missing bone huh? na crase dey worry.

***checks his breath***

no wonder, u drank akpuruachia today before posting this thread. u even missed it with kaikai. chaii. u never start to dey see bone. very soon na bonessssssssss u go see.

love at first sight my ass.
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2006
on a normal ground

why did you accuse her of being halle berry or beyonce when for a fact she is hotter than those 2 put together multiplied by your age

grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
how old u dey sef. lets know d number we will use to multiply it. who is beyonce or halle wetin una dey call am sef? na so so dream u dey dream. next u will say u dreamt of her.

u never see hot girl before. she hot pass anyone u can think of. i told u to check ya di*k, it might be missing but u wont notice cuzz u r looking for missing bone. wonder what part of your body is missing?
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Efani(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2006
lol wuts goin on
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2006
we are teaching him how to find missing di*ks bones.
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2006
lol

nigga . . .

why is you offline now ?

you should have gotten this nice posts life & direct

lol

am sure when you log on & see 18 replies to your post

You would have thought you got blue saying

awwwwwwwwwww, yes yes . . . am da bone you looking for

grin

nigga , be surprised and dissapointed

cos lol

you did not actually miss your bone dumbie

grin
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2006
nahh he missed his head. maybe his hands where deceiving him. log in and see your worst nightmare. kick your ass so hard u did wish u were never online. i am waiting for u so log in man.
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Rhodalyn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2006
lol blue, it's now 3 guys cheesy cheesy U got a whole loadza work on ur hands cheesy cheesy
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
nahh she doesnt have work. bolex and i are cool. it is this weirdo dat wants to cus trouble for her. she has nothing to worry about cuzz we will take care of this nicely
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2006
rhode is his missing bone

hey, rhose . . . your sweet heart don come for you o

all the way from PH

wink

aren't you just lucky ?
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2006
lol,lmao

yes it is true, he has come to take u home.
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Rhodalyn(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2006
oh puh-leaze guys leave me Outta this cheesy cheesy
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Rhodalyn(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2006
hey! diddy & bolex, it's nice to know U guys are soo cuul with each other when U're both after the same chic kiss kiss
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by diddy4(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2006
nahh its cool. u never can tell u know.

rhoddy we are guys not girls
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by bolex(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2006
abi o

guyz don't fight for gals

cool

by the way Rhode , don;t you like to be part of his lovely body ?

haha

Rhode and Lotanna

grin

Nice couple

cool
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Rhodalyn(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
yeah! i know what U mean diddy, gurls would have been at each other's throat Over a guy [
one who probs doesnt even love any of them
]

may the best guy win kiss kiss kiss
sorry diddy, i was only trying to piss U off the last 
tyme
embarassed
Re: I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight by Rhodalyn(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2006
puh-leaze bolex U know i already got ma Ken, dont need any other kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Question For The So Called Pretty Chiks / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.