Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (5952 Views)

Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / There is no such thing as special anointing - Christ Embassy members take note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
I've been keeping this in my heart peacefully for two years now but like a balloon which is blown without stopping, it got to burst open. This was in 2011 when I began to lose interest in going to church. I was attending an Anglican church then but I began to lose interest in their teachings or style of teaching the word of God per say. I was persuaded fervently by my mom to go to church but I couldn't just go. My mom later discussed the issue with one of her friends who told her that her son was going to Christ Embassy church that they teach the word of God very well in a way that will make you want to go to church frequently. To cut it short, she contacted her son and told her about me and also told him about my intention of going to Christ Embassy church which willing but unwillingly I accepted. On my first sunday there, he introduced me to things and people I needed to know in the church. I started the foundation school that day and also joined a cell group named Choosed Generation. The branch of the Christ Embassy church is one of the major branches of Christ Embassy in Warri, Delta State. It's located in Airport Road, a major road in Warri, Delta State. Sundays after Sundays of each weeks, I always attended church and cell meetings on Sundays and Thursdays. I became a very dedicated member that I didn't even care about the transport fair I spent going to and fro due to my very far distance away from the church... TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by olisehcom(f): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by nonsoyoungprof: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2013
All ears
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2013
*$paced booked*
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorOluT(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2013
so? mtcheeeew...I dont need to read all your junks to conclude - you are the problem - you are expecting so much from men (trusting men and NOT God) that's why you are bitter. #smh# Abegy!
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by seankay(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Teeworld13: so? mtcheeeew...I dont need to read all your junks to conclude - you are the problem - you are expecting so much from men (trusting men and NOT God) that's why you are bitter. #smh# Abegy!
Thanks for speaking my mind
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2013
CONTINUATION... Like I posted earlier, I became a very dedicated member who didn't miss any of the church programmes. I made friends with some of the members who were in my cell group. As weeks after weeks rolled by, I began to notice some sort of symptoms in and outer my body. I noticed that my health was deteriorating and I couldn't understand why and couldn't help myself. I was losing weight day by day and I was gradually looking pale. My eyes couldn't stand the sun any longer. My mom noticed this and she was very worried. She took me to several local medical joints but couldn't help me. The friend of my mom who introduced me to Christ Embassy church meant with my mom and advised her that we needed to go to the hospital. Almost two weeks later, we went to the hospital and several medical tests were conducted. The results came out after an hours time and it read ***** (story for another day). The doctor examined the test results and advised that I should be admitted immediately which we did. I was admitted and the first drip was fixed in body. After it finished, another one was fixed immediately and I was also administered many drugs I can't remember. Day after day, I was administered drugs and drips. I tried to contact my church members at Christ Embassy. I made a call to my cell leader and explained what I was going through to him. I told him the name of the hospital I got admitted to. Imagine what he told me, he said I should pray and remove myself from the situation. That was how the call ended. I spent a week in the hospital. I say dead people everyday. My Christ Embassy members never came to visit me not even members from my Chosen Generation Cell Group came to see me. I didn't need their financial help but just a loving hand to hold me and tell me that it is well. After been discharged from the hospital, they didn't even bother to visit me. It's not like they didn't know my address. I always wrote my address down each time we had a cell meeting. Isn't this wickedness and hatred from the Christ Embassy Church? What if I died, meaning they don't care. They only know how to preach and persuade people to drop seeds which amount to a huge sun most times. The love which should be the bane of christianity isn't shown or practiced. They go around the streets during independence sharing booklets upon booklets calling it love. Isn't love more than that? You see a person dying and struggling, you give a booklet when you know that this person just needs a little financial help. After my experiences going to Christ Embassy Church, I have come to conclusion that Christ Embassy members are wicked and heartless. I won't retrace my words. @D-Sam Igho

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2013
Why am I not surprised? Maybe if you had been giving more and partnering more they would have considered visiting you grin anyway I hope you are now in good health.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Why am I not surprised? Maybe if you had been giving more and partnering more they would have considered visiting you grin anyway I hope you are now in good health.
Imagine your comment. Giving more and partnering more. Is going to church all about money? I think this mentality is wrong. So if I don't have money to flag around in church, they won't show me love when am going through trials. I think a time will come when the church will be only for the rich or wealthy

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by nora544: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pastor Kun: Why am I not surprised? Maybe if you had been giving more and partnering more they would have considered visiting you grin anyway I hope you are now in good health.

Your story remember me of this little girl who got lost in RCCC camp this years, perhaps when her parents belong to the big giver of the first group A than you could read it in the newspaper that the great man of god speak to the public that they should bring the girl back.

I feel that most pastors only want rich followers, and the poor can stay where they are, but the money is good from them, it will fill his pockets.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
iamdsam: Imagine your comment. Giving more and partnering more. Is going to church all about money? I think this mentality is wrong. So if I don't have money to flag around in church, they won't show me love when am going through trials. I think a time will come when the church will be only for the rich or wealthy

As sad as it is that is the reality in most of new generation churches. In fact the sole purpose of some of them like CEC is to make money for and glorify their head pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
nora544:

Your story remember me of this little girl who got lost in RCCC camp this years, perhaps when her parents belong to the big giver of the first group A than you could read it in the newspaper that the great man of god speak to the public that they should bring the girl back.

I feel that most pastors only want rich followers, and the poor can stay where they are, but the money is good from them, it will fill his pockets.

The story of the girl that got lost in rccg is even more pathetic. The girls mother was even arrested for being a 'nuisance' just because she wanted to solicit the G.O's help to find her daughter. The rccg was more interested in hushing up the story than in assisting to find the child. It so so sad, my heart goes out to the girl and her family.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

The story of the girl that got lost in rccg is even more pathetic. The girls mother was even arrested for being a 'nuisance' just because she wanted to solicit the G.O's help to find her daughter. The rccg was more interested in husging up the story than in assisting to find the child. It so so sad, my heart goes out to the girl and her family.
Has the girl been found?
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
iamdsam: Has the girl been found?

Not to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by nora544: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
What i know the girl is still missing.

A friend has a contact to the youth group of this church on facebook and she posted there that the child is missing from the Camp, and she ask that all the members should share this on there facebook side, but nothing happen 5 hours later her post was deleted from the side.
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
nora544: What i know the girl is still missing.

A friend has a contact to the youth group of this church on facebook and she posted there that the child is missing from the Camp, and she ask that all the members should share this on there facebook side, but nothing happen 5 hours later her post was deleted from the side.

Cases like this are not taken for granted in well civilized countries. Just imagine how this case is been hidden
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by nora544: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
I could remember when this girl was missed in Spain - you could read it all over the world that the parents miss there child and still until today no one has forgotten this little girl in spain her name Madeleine.

In my country when this happen you will read it in the newspapers, in the news in the TV, you will hear it on the radio..........

Nigeria is a country where everbody say i am a christian, but to be a real christian that is a long way many people in nigeria have to go and the first on this long way are this so called great man of god.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by ud4u: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
who made a judge over a multitude of people
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
nora544: I could remember when this girl was missed in Spain - you could read it all over the world that the parents miss there child and still until today no one has forgotten this little girl in spain her name Madeleine.

In my country when this happen you will read it in the newspapers, in the news in the TV, you will hear it on the radio..........

Nigeria is a country where everbody say i am a christian, but to be a real christian that is a long way many people in nigeria have to go and the first on this long way are this so called great man of god.

The least I can say is that the act and motivation for covering up the story of this missing little girl is at best evil. I remember the Madeleine case, it was on the headlines for months a few years ago and it made world news. That's what happens in a country that cares about it citizens. How much more should a church care about it's members?

@nora544
If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from and what is your relationship with Nigeria?
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by made2fit(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ OP, sorry about the whole thing. Thank God for his faithfulness, he stood by you through it all. Find another church to attend on Sundays but limit your involvement so that you won't be hurt again.
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by nora544: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
@nora544
If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from and what is your relationship with Nigeria?

I have many friends from nigeria, who live in and outside nigeria, but i can tell you more who i am, i live in an country in europa, i send you a email,
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
nora544:

I have many friends from nigeria, who live in and outside nigeria, but i can tell you more who i am, i live in an country in europa, i send you a email,

My nairaland PM doesn't work, kindly send the mail to deluxefinishings@hotmail.com thanx
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
This article is RUBBISH!!! While i am not a fan of Christ Embassy i think this is needless church bashing! How am i able to verify your level of commitment? How can i ascertain you did not receive any call from any member of your cell group? And so what if nobody actually bothered to call you or check on you, does this necessitate a thread from you? Where is the love on your part?

@Pastor Kun
I sincerely admire your point of view on Christian related matters but you are beginning to 'dip'! How are you able to judge a matter from one mans point of view? i bet you know what the bible says about people like you in this regard!
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Processor01: This article is RUBBISH!!! While i am not a fan of Christ Embassy i think this is needless church bashing! How am i able to verify your level of commitment? How can i ascertain you did not receive any call from any member of your cell group? And so what if nobody actually bothered to call you or check on you, does this necessitate a thread from you? Where is the love on your part?

@Pastor Kun
I sincerely admire your point of view on Christian related matters but you are beginning to 'dip'! How are you able to judge a matter from one mans point of view? i bet you know what the bible says about people like you in this regard!
You aren't even suppose to say this. I was in hospital for a week and all my cell leader was able to say was that I should get up from my situation. Even the son of the woman who introduced me to the church didn't bother to visit me throughout my stay in the hospital and even at home when I was discharged. He behaved as if he never knew me. Do you think I'll just pick up my phone and blaspheme against a church? What do you take me for?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
made2fit: @ OP, sorry about the whole thing. Thank God for his faithfulness, he stood by you through it all. Find another church to attend on Sundays but limit your involvement so that you won't be hurt again.
Thanks very much for your advise
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by ATMC(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Processor01: This article is RUBBISH!!! While i am not a fan of Christ Embassy i think this is needless church bashing! How am i able to verify your level of commitment? How can i ascertain you did not receive any call from any member of your cell group? And so what if nobody actually bothered to call you or check on you, does this necessitate a thread from you? Where is the love on your part?

@Pastor Kun
SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
ATMC: SHUT UP!

Is that all you have to say? Are you a christian?
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by obo389(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
that church location rings a bell.ogborikoko road,airport road undecided

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
yawns
tot it's something interesting
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by iamdsam: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
obo389: that church location rings a bell.ogborikoko road,airport road undecided
Yes. At Airport Road. Do you know the church?
Re: Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
iamdsam: CONTINUATION... Like I posted earlier, I became a very dedicated member who didn't miss any of the church programmes. I made friends with some of the members who were in my cell group. As weeks after weeks rolled by, I began to notice some sort of symptoms in and outer my body. I noticed that my health was deteriorating and I couldn't understand why and couldn't help myself. I was losing weight day by day and I was gradually looking pale. My eyes couldn't stand the sun any longer. My mom noticed this and she was very worried. She took me to several local medical joints but couldn't help me. The friend of my mom who introduced me to Christ Embassy church meant with my mom and advised her that we needed to go to the hospital. Almost two weeks later, we went to the hospital and several medical tests were conducted. The results came out after an hours time and it read ***** (story for another day). The doctor examined the test results and advised that I should be admitted immediately which we did. I was admitted and the first drip was fixed in body. After it finished, another one was fixed immediately and I was also administered many drugs I can't remember. Day after day, I was administered drugs and drips. I tried to contact my church members at Christ Embassy. I made a call to my cell leader and explained what I was going through to him. I told him the name of the hospital I got admitted to. Imagine what he told me, he said I should pray and remove myself from the situation. That was how the call ended. I spent a week in the hospital. I say dead people everyday. My Christ Embassy members never came to visit me not even members from my Chosen Generation Cell Group came to see me. I didn't need their financial help but just a loving hand to hold me and tell me that it is well. After been discharged from the hospital, they didn't even bother to visit me. It's not like they didn't know my address. I always wrote my address down each time we had a cell meeting. Isn't this wickedness and hatred from the Christ Embassy Church? What if I died, meaning they don't care. They only know how to preach and persuade people to drop seeds which amount to a huge sun most times. The love which should be the bane of christianity isn't shown or practiced. They go around the streets during independence sharing booklets upon booklets calling it love. Isn't love more than that? You see a person dying and struggling, you give a booklet when you know that this person just needs a little financial help. After my experiences going to Christ Embassy Church, I have come to conclusion that Christ Embassy members are wicked and heartless. I won't retrace my words. @D-Sam Igho

Funny enough despite all my reservations about CEC I was always under the impression that their members loved each other and looked out for each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Palm Sunday / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Ways Christians evade Difficult Questions From Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.