Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles (16758 Views)

Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return / Bonfrere Jo Says He Is The ‘right Man’ To Coach Nigeria Eagles / Bonfrere Jo Re-joins Dream Team In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
spade: The kind of replies I'm seeing on this thread, like "bad belle old man", has made me realize this country is plagued with bloody illiterates and ignoramuses. "The 2go Clan" is what I call 'em.

A lot of you iidiots, I'm very sure; didn't even care to read the report. Only saw the thread title and jumped in with your nonsensical retorts.
How else can I explain the fact that you FAILED to see the title had very little to do with his comments? How else can I explain that Bonfere was infact making very good points about rot in the NFF and its lack of interest in actually doing its job, leaving the coaches to do everything and get fired? Was this not what Keshi faced earlier this year when the unpatriotic NFF already started searching for a foreign coach (their self-hating black assses) when Keshi and the Eagles were STILL in South Africa?

You bloody pieces of decomposing turd just came in here spewing TRASH without even reading the interview!

Biko, how did he do wrong by encouraging Keshi to also occassionally visit his players in the respective clubs and watch them play? How the phuck did he do wrong there?

Christian Chukwu and Shuaibu Amodu were two coaches who bowed to the corrupt NFF, did their bidding, and STILL got fired.

If Keshi fails tomorrow, a lot of you fairweather fans would also be here bashing him with your grammatically abominable writings, yet you're right here today insulting a man and his constructive criticism.

I am surrounded by dullards, oh Lord!
If anyne is spewing thrash, it is Bnfrere Jo. What does he mean by underhand deals. Is he not silly to insult the teams of Nigeria, CIV and Mali t imply they fixed games? Maybe you can accept it but in those games, those players gave their best.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by moshino(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
belovedbest: I pray he atleast take the positive from Jo's comment and decard the rest without necessarily picking up a fight with him. There's always one thing or the other to pick from either a successful man or a failure as the case may be. That's how a star is made, steal from the best and add that to yours. No man is an HIGHLAND![color=#006600][/color]

Is this a joke
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
COOLDUN:

Your type is the main reason why this country will never exceed its present status; you always attack the messengers instead of heeding to the messages. What has he said wrong? That made you to label him as an enemy of progress. I know you are a kid, including the morons that clicked like to your spewed trash. If you guys are not kids, you would have known that this man you called an enemy of progress contributed a lot to raise our national team's status both in African and the world, during his time as the Assistant/Technical Adviser of the SE.

He was the main actor of the 1994 Nations Cup/ USA World cup successful Super Eagles, as an assistant to Clemence Westerhorf, he took over fully and won the highest honor in the game of football for Africa/Nigeria in 1996 in Football Gold, in the Atlanta Olympic games the first of its kind in the history of world football. Few years 2000 he took the SE to the Nations Cup final and lost to the Cameroun through penalty shoot out, before the Arabic/Islamic scholars turned football administrators booted him out.

If he is an enemy of progress i don't think he would have won all those laurels for Nigeria, then Nigeria was rated 5/6 , respected and feared by every country in the world in football, but since he left, where are we today? 40s and 30s in FIFA rating, dragging positions with Cape Verde, Cambodia, India, and Mongolia in the FIFA rating.

What he gave S Keshi is an elderly colleague’s advise, it is left for him to heed to it or not. If he succeeds through his advices today, kudos would be for S.Keshi, if he fails the blaming would also go to him. The best teacher is a best learner also. Nigerians should know how to use some words. Calling this man an enemy of progress is a sign of being an ingrate.

Stephen Keshi, if you are reading this comments, i would sincerely advice you as one of your great admirers/supporters and lovers, to heed and learn from this noble advise from this great man, Jo Bonfere, you played under him as a player, and worked under him as a coach, he will never mislead you.

You are a great coach and God will help you to succeed, I was that guy that approached you one day in 2005 at Kege stadium in Togo, as Nigerian foreign based player on vacation, the day before the Epervie ( HAWKS) were to play with Senegal. When you said we should meet after the match at hotel Sarakawa in Lome Togo, though it’s been so long, i am just reminding you. God will increase your victory and efforts with great success in Jesus’ name .Amen.
Please, who made Bonfrere the main actor. I remember reading that when Nigeria was to play Brazil at the Olympics at Atlanta. Bonfrere walked out of the camp and Musa Abdulahi coached the team for that game.

He was never a key figure during Westerhof's era. Let him rest. Coach Keshi will succeed and we won the nations cup with hard work and faith.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
greens: Yes I agree with Jo. We are still not technically sound. The same reason why we burnt plenty of energy against Spain in the last match against them. We seem to play very well but tactically and technically, we are below average. We will always fall prey to technically sound team. NOT ENGLAND O

Over all we burnt energy more than the Spanish. The energy we burnt was like 3 time of the Spanish. We put a lot of energy in our tackles, passes and every other departments. Yet the result was 3-0. The only thing that the Spanish use against us was their technical/tactical power.
If we have added technicality to that match the result would have been a reverse.

England lst 4-0 to Germany at the World Cup, Spain lost 3-0 t Brazil at the Confed cup. How come you never complain of them but only Nigeria.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Bunchersstab(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2013
Wetin concern mosquitoes wit muscle pull? Abi d fustrated old bigot wan hustle keshi job?

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: His son or himself
His son.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2013
sylve11:

is he also a gggayy? grin cool
I don't think so. He is with a very pretty lady.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Bunchersstab(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2013
Ustec: . Maybe u shld tell keshi not 2 use him again...all dis manU fans ehnn,tu much beefing mikel...!
gay,wetin concern man utd here? Abi u dey learn hw 2 talk? U rily nid help
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Bunchersstab(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: I'm sorry to derail but i gotta ask this question;
Is Ne-yo really a Nigerian
grin
god_of_music: I'm sorry to derail but i gotta ask this question;
Is Ne-yo really a Nigerian
he is 4m abuja. Idiot,we are talkin sport here
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Bunchersstab(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2013
COOLDUN:

Your type is the main reason why this country will never exceed its present status; you always attack the messengers instead of heeding to the messages. What has he said wrong? That made you to label him as an enemy of progress. I know you are a kid, including the morons that clicked like to your spewed trash. If you guys are not kids, you would have known that this man you called an enemy of progress contributed a lot to raise our national team's status both in African and the world, during his time as the Assistant/Technical Adviser of the SE.

He was the main actor of the 1994 Nations Cup/ USA World cup successful Super Eagles, as an assistant to Clemence Westerhorf, he took over fully and won the highest honor in the game of football for Africa/Nigeria in 1996 in Football Gold, in the Atlanta Olympic games the first of its kind in the history of world football. Few years 2000 he took the SE to the Nations Cup final and lost to the Cameroun through penalty shoot out, before the Arabic/Islamic scholars turned football administrators booted him out.

If he is an enemy of progress i don't think he would have won all those laurels for Nigeria, then Nigeria was rated 5/6 , respected and feared by every country in the world in football, but since he left, where are we today? 40s and 30s in FIFA rating, dragging positions with Cape Verde, Cambodia, India, and Mongolia in the FIFA rating.

What he gave S Keshi is an elderly colleague’s advise, it is left for him to heed to it or not. If he succeeds through his advices today, kudos would be for S.Keshi, if he fails the blaming would also go to him. The best teacher is a best learner also. Nigerians should know how to use some words. Calling this man an enemy of progress is a sign of being an ingrate.

Stephen Keshi, if you are reading this comments, i would sincerely advice you as one of your great admirers/supporters and lovers, to heed and learn from this noble advise from this great man, Jo Bonfere, you played under him as a player, and worked under him as a coach, he will never mislead you.

You are a great coach and God will help you to succeed, I was that guy that approached you one day in 2005 at Kege stadium in Togo, as Nigerian foreign based player on vacation, the day before the Epervie ( HAWKS) were to play with Senegal. When you said we should meet after the match at hotel Sarakawa in Lome Togo, though it’s been so long, i am just reminding you. God will increase your victory and efforts with great success in Jesus’ name .Amen.
Clown, hw much dem pay u? See as u dey fool urself. No make me vex oh
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Rossikk(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2013
spade: The kind of replies I'm seeing on this thread, like "bad belle old man", has made me realize this country is plagued with bloody illiterates and ignoramuses. "The 2go Clan" is what I call 'em.

A lot of you iidiots, I'm very sure; didn't even care to read the report. Only saw the thread title and jumped in with your nonsensical retorts.
How else can I explain the fact that you FAILED to see the title had very little to do with his comments? How else can I explain that Bonfere was infact making very good points about rot in the NFF and its lack of interest in actually doing its job, leaving the coaches to do everything and get fired? Was this not what Keshi faced earlier this year when the unpatriotic NFF already started searching for a foreign coach (their self-hating black assses) when Keshi and the Eagles were STILL in South Africa?

You bloody pieces of decomposing turd just came in here spewing TRASH without even reading the interview!

Biko, how did he do wrong by encouraging Keshi to also occassionally visit his players in the respective clubs and watch them play? How the phuck did he do wrong there?

Christian Chukwu and Shuaibu Amodu were two coaches who bowed to the corrupt NFF, did their bidding, and STILL got fired.

If Keshi fails tomorrow, a lot of you fairweather fans would also be here bashing him with your grammatically abominable writings, yet you're right here today insulting a man and his constructive criticism.

I am surrounded by dullards, oh Lord!

You're a complete DULLARD and THICKO. Here is a man who won us the African nations Cup and is about to qualify us for the WC in style, being openly accused of ''underhand dealings'' by a non-entity, unemployed failure of a 'coach' with ZERO evidence, and you call that ''constructive criticism''. You need to be checked into the nearest psychiatric facility - you and the senile old ignoramus from Holland you're playing dumb bodyguard to. IDIOTT.

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Rossikk(m): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2013
omajali2003: Another white dude is talking now, but when Keshi fires back they will run to FIFA and accuse him of racism

Don't mind them. As if Bonfrere's country can ever hire a black man to coach their national team no matter how good he is. Yet some people here actually listen to the filth issuing from his rotten, sabotaging mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Sovereignangel: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Livermeka:

http://www.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/130916/Bonfrerenot_impressed_with_Eagles
Well u're subject to ur own opinion, maybe there were also underground dealings when he won the Olympic Gold. For once he should learn to appreciate what others are doing, even if Keshi is fired today, nobody will consider him for employment.
© supersport.com

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: His son.
Ok bye forever
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by ddeola: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2013
That's his personal opinion...
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Ournaija: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2013
This old man is sounding childish.

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Goke7: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2013
breezy047:

Whatever the Uruguan coach said was just to pacify our ego after we lost. . .just like Keshi said to South Africa after we beat them. . .

That is not true both coaches [Uruguay and Spain] admitted that their team fought very hard to earn their victory over the Eagles, the Spanish coach also admitted that the Eagles got enough possession of the ball in the first half, he even said that the score line betrayed what actually happened on the pitch. [Remember no onazi, emenike and moses]

You don't pacify egos with such kind of reactions, The eagles finally exposed Spain, Italy almost capitalized on it but it was Brazil who finally did the damage, Now let me ask you, has anybody crucified the Spanish Coach after that heavy defeat [remember Spain is yet to win the Confederations' cup]

I think some people are only unfair to Keshi for no fault of his!

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Ikenna94: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2013
greens: Yes I agree with Jo. We are still not technically sound. The same reason why we burnt plenty of energy against Spain in the last match against them. We seem to play very well but tactically and technically, we are below average. We will always fall prey to technically sound team. NOT ENGLAND O

Over all we burnt energy more than the Spanish. The energy we burnt was like 3 time of the Spanish. We put a lot of energy in our tackles, passes and every other departments. Yet the result was 3-0. The only thing that the Spanish use against us was their technical/tactical power.
If we have added technicality to that match the result would have been a reverse.

GO and ask spain if they were nt smelling football afta dat match,even torres said nigeria was unlucky

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bonferey Jo should shut his mouth everybody knows super eagles has to stay....they re good

1 Like

Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Myself2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Bonfrere Jo is a white dude who needs to go back to Holland cheesy cheesy

Busybodi,who asked his opinion,is he one of us?? tongue tongue
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by addictiv(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
bad belle.....enemy of progress
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by Sovereignangel: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2013
U are in error go read the message again and see if he was advise or cencioning, the man want the job of Keshi, since u're his assistant, please go tell him there is no vacancy in the NFF for senior Coach or even technical adviser.
Re: Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles by melvinbba: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
is only kids on this forum dat will insult jo
dis guy helpd us beat agentina and brazil 2 suprz the wold 1996......he is not a leanr but he is not one of the best.........we shuld not 4get he teached keshi som of the tins he knws
and yes God was on oursyd at afcon
keshi shuld not jus only travl 2 see his uero plyrs he shuld also watch 9ja lig b4 bringn plyrs 4rm dere if u guys dnt knw keshi was not d one who pickd mba 4rm our lig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

France(0) Vs Nigeria(1) On Tuesday 2nd June / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4th Goal In 4 Games For Barcelona / AFCON2023 Opening Ceremony On 13th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.