Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates (754 Views)

When Did Microbiology Graduates Start Having Practicing License? / Is Their Any Hope For Microbiology Undergraduate / Oau Cut-off Mark For Microbiology Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dear Nairaland Microbiologists, why not lets create a solid relationship between us, so that we can learn and share experience together....we need to encourage microbiology freshers and also sensitize ourselves on the future of this lovely course of ours,MICROBIOLOGY. I say welcome on board!
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am a 200 level microbiology student of Osun state university, osogbo.
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by nonsoyoungprof: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2013
A microbiology student of anambra state university...(Oomycota)
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2013
nonsoyoungprof: A microbiology student of anambra state university...(Oomycota)
Lol....u belong to the fungi kingdom? Gud to hav u here....
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by oladosuphemmy: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2013
I love this initiative.
My name is Femi,
100 level student,
University of Ibadan.
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2013
oladosuphemmy: I love this initiative.
My name is Femi,
100 level student,
University of Ibadan.
Gud to have you on board....
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Please recommend good textbooks and share your experience with us as a microbiology student. Here in UNIOSUN,the course is one of the most competitive courses,and have the highest number of strict lecturers. Here,its the survival of the fittest....moreso,are you passionate about microbiology?
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by nonsoyoungprof: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2013
Y re the lecturers so strict..both in my skul.. Any way. Am using Prescott microbiology 8th edition
Re: A Thread For MICROBIOLOGY Graduates And Undergraduates by Vakinmuyiwa: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2013
nonsoyoungprof: Y re the lecturers so strict..both in my skul.. Any way. Am using Prescott microbiology 8th edition
I guess the lecturers always want to give the students a sense that microbiology is a course to be taken seriously. Please do u have an idea of the amount the textbook cost??

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike – UNILORIN And RSUST Reaping While Others Sow / ASUU News / Math, Eglish, Agric Sci And Econs What Course Can I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.