Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? (42225 Views)

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by macjireh: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2013
if one sleeps and finds so much human excrement popularly called sh#t in his dream,what could that possibly mean

Please MOD,post this on front page because i need useful answers,thank u.
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2013
It means you need to get up and go take a dump

1 Like

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by slam7000(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
grin....They said it means you are going to hammer...loads of money is coming your way...rejoice...

On a serious note..pls mind how you consume beans.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by anibi9674: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2013
It means spiritual dirtiness, livin comfortable in sin.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2013
It's a warning that you are about to blow.wink

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by seekingtruth(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2013
macjireh: if one sleeps and finds so much human excrement popularly called sh#t in his dream,what could that possibly mean

Please MOD,post this on front page because i need useful answers,thank u.
speaking from experience, it's a sign that u'll have money or its eqivalent.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by zion4good: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
wealth is on your way but you must fight your evil villagers to be able to possess the wealth and you must know that it is not by empty hands or empty in JESUS NAME as you are used to i have spoken

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
it means your life is full of it.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by macjireh: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
zion4good: wealth is on your way but you must fight your evil villagers to be able to possess the wealth and you must know that it is not by empty hands or empty in JESUS NAME as you are used to i have spoken

Is it compulsory that i must have evil villagers attackin me? Any ways my God is bigger than them.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by true2god: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Within the period after the dream, if u r a businessman, u r goin to make megabucks. If u r a salary earner, u will receive ur salary as usual. If u r a contractor, u will get contract at this period.

This is an oppotunity for u to grab any financial success u desire. The blessin can expire within one week if u dnt grab it now.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by macjireh: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
true2god: Within the period after the dream, if u r a businessman, u r goin to make megabucks. If u r a salary earner, u will receive ur salary as usual. If u r a contractor, u will get contract at this period.

This is an oppotunity for u to grab any financial success u desire. The blessin can expire within one week if u dnt grab it now.

U SEEM TO UNDERSTAND MYSTERY. HOW DO U KNO IT WILL SOON EXPIRE?
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
macjireh:

U SEEM TO UNDERSTAND MYSTERY. HOW DO U KNO IT WILL SOON EXPIRE?
He gave the OP the dream
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by kufre2010: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Op that is not a gud dream. It a bad omen. Pray against misfortune in ur life
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by mumumugu(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
slam7000: grin....They said it means you are going to hammer...loads of money is coming your way...rejoice...

On a serious note..pls mind how you consume beans.

Is this true..
,i pray to dream shit oooo
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by God2man(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
anibi9674: It means spiritual dirtiness, livin comfortable in sin.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by God2man(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sin, dirty, filthy, unclean, unholy, abomination, defilement and so on.

Negative dream, bad dream, you need to re - examine your life.

God bless you.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by josh001(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Spiritual Filth, it connotes a life living in sin and the fact that it is repeated is a pointer yo the fact that you being warned to change and address it
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by quest003: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2015
@macjireh, I would like to know as per your dream, did it manifest in anyway? Was there any positive or negative outcome in anyway which you are sure connects with the dream? My reason for asking is because I had a similar dream yesterday.
I await your reply, thank you.
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by quest003: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2015
quest003:
@ macjireh, I would like to know as per your dream, did it manifest in anyway? Was there any positive or negative outcome in anyway which you are sure connects with the dream? My reason for asking is because I had a similar dream yesterday.
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by macjireh: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
quest003:
@macjireh, I would like to know as per your dream, did it manifest in anyway? Was there any positive or negative outcome in anyway which you are sure connects with the dream? My reason for asking is because I had a similar dream yesterday.

i can't remember ds happened wayback 2013
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by quest003: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
alright, thank you.
Re: Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? by macjireh: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
quest003:
alright, thank you.

better still read d above comments and relate it to how u are living now

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.