Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (23619 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by informa: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Kokomaster Dbanj posted this via instagram. A highly anticipated collaboration. Entertainer D’Banj and Singer 2face were in London to shoot video to a song they did together.

Cant wait!

More photos after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/dbanj-tuface-collabo.html

4 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by legalcode(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls my Idol 2face, stay away from Dbanj ooooo....he will make people to start hating you and remember that u are married ooooooo!! u aint same level with him.

26 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2013
legalcode: Pls my Idol 2face, stay away from Dbanj ooooo....he will make people to start hating you and remember that u are married ooooooo!! u aint same level with him.
Apologies but your submission is somehow biased and myopic. Hate him,love him and abuse him, he is still probably one of the finest in Nigeria, the same goes for Tubaba. wink

27 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2013
I wonder why most celebrities cant snap a picture without showing the finger signs!!! Probably to be identified or to acknowledge their members in their whatever group or maybe just for fancy.

4 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by demelza: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Annie come and see your husband, he's lapping a girl grin.
Anyway Im looking forward to this.
Eeja nla meji

2 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013
legalcode: Pls my Idol 2face, stay away from Dbanj ooooo....he will make people to start hating you and remember that u are married ooooooo!! u aint same level with him.

Idiota.

Sorry for abusing you, I don't meant to.

5 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by slimdiggi: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Can't wait! Can't wait!

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Stunner1(f): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2013
And den?
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by valicious1(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Two of Africa's greatest in a room. Bomb d place and entertainment in Africa is dead

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by veraponpo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is going to be very hot. Tubaba and Eja nla
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by shaneroberts26: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Handsome baba
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by sogoisrael(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
E be like say tuface leg dey Pain am as dat babe sidon boh e neh fit tell her as he dey enjoy d soothing massage. Tubaba, make we no timao say she don get belle oh
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Built2last: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
i just like 2face for his humility and the maturity in his music. atleast he will add sense to this one...loook forward to the lyrics
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ok
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
2face has started going close to women again abi. Annie another baby is coming
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tuface.... Remember say you don marry o!!

Abeg avoid D'banj before you enter another 'IMPLICATION'..

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by hollypagan: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
WHO IS DBANJ,

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Austeenxx: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2013

I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.

13 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by veraponpo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bangaleeeeee and Tubaba. Big one is coming......
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
I hope the song is a classic
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by spade: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Before even seeing the video, you already know Tuface will outshine D'Banj in his own song grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Gwekzy: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
2face na fine man
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Bodmas06: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mehhh I cant wait for the video oo
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by agehero13(f): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
WHO IS DBANJ,
Ask google

2 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by RayMcBlue(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
What's with all those finger gestures? undecided
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by bestower: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am proud to be a nigerian, Africa hottest musicians in a room ....its goona be a bomb! undisputed guys.love them both,africa bests.

2 Likes

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Bodmas06: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
WHO IS DBANJ,
Your village Head master

1 Like

Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Lilaex: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
demelza: Annie come and see your husband, he's lapping a girl grin.
Anyway Im looking forward to this.
Eeja nla meji
Gbeborun grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Austeenxx:

I'm sorry 'bout this, but you're wonderfully stupiiid.
grin
Re: 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) by oyedun82(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
dbanj com be lyk ghost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele Throwback Photos / Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Red Outfit (Photos) / Francis Agu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.