Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap (1412 Views)

White Blackberry Z10 With Pack And Accessories For Sale!!! / Samsung Galaxy S4 With Full Pack And Accessories For Sale! / New Slim Psp With Pack And Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by Syber(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2008
A MONTH OLD iPHONE [/b]FOR SALE

UNLOCKED FOR ALL NETWORKS

VERY CLEAN, LOADED WITH MUSIC AND MOVIES

COMES WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES

[b]FEATURES:

MUSIC PLAYER,VIDEO PLAYER

SAFARI BROWSER

YOUTUBE VIEWER

LATEST FIRMWARE 1.1.4

BLUETOOTH 2.0

WIFI(CAN BROWSE WERE THERE IS WIFI HOTSPOT)

COMES WITH PREMIUM NOISE CANCELLING SUPER BASS EARPHONES(WORTH N3,500)

1.3 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA

UNBELIEVABLE BATTERY LIFE!!!!
(14 HOURS MUSIC PLAYBACK,6 HOURS VIDEO PLAYBACK)

GOING FOR 58K ONLYwink

SUPER DEAL!!!!! cheesy

CALL ME ON 08033020606(SEYI IS MY NAME)

pic of the iphone(exact one for sale)

pic of what is inside the box(sample pic)

Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by omonoba: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2008
Let me know if its still available.Can be reached on 0802-317-8070
Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by beeyee18: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2011
i go give u 25k cash n carry
Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by femzy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
beeyee18:

i go give u 25k cash n carry

Wanna believe you can see this is an Obsolete post. undecided
Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by beeyee18: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
lmao, help a bro grin
Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
femzy:

Wanna believe you can see this is an Obsolete post. undecided

grin
Re: APPLE IPHONE FOR SALE(WITH PACK AND ALL ACCESSORIES) Very Cheap by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Just curious why you want an iphone anyway. Can we get those apps here in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Nokia E71 Phone For Sale / 3mth Old, Very Clean Blackberry Bold 2 With Original Pack N All Accesories(pics) / Swift Modem Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.