Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready (25196 Views)

MTN To Withdraw Multi-million Digital Library Donated To UNILAG / Latest University Rankings: UNILORIN Tops As OAU & UI Drop Down / 'Multi-campus Jesuit University In Africa' For Imo, Edo & Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Adatob(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Adatob: Sheh no be me open 2nd page floor sha?? Ehen to the thread,better by far..forward ever
thank God i make 1st page
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by xamiel: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice..
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by hematomy1: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ma Alma Mata on point... Innovation to make sense

I rep Better By Far

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Bsmartt(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Better by far!!!
Unilorin is Just like any other international University Where you know When you will graduate unlike the ASUU brothers fighting mostly for their pocket neglecting the consequence of delaying the graduation date of the student. PROBITAS DOCTRINA!

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by slimmy001(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Stale gist........ Dis is somtin ma sch has bin using since 2009............. Don't see how dis is a milestone in Nigeria's educational system.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
I laugh i Spanish, IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI use to issue identification cards with micro chip embedded on it,, features the same as that of celebrated UNILORIN but trust naija in the long run the id cards became a failed entity.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by lekkie073(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Neyoor: First of his Kind! Kudos to the VC for achieving this. Admin send this to frontpage plsss
Unimaid have been using this for five years now. Ur vc was a d dean at faculty of vet medicine in unimaid back then.....copycat
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by kabba7(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
This is great!! The university is well grounded in discipline as it is a place to behold no half naked dressing, no room for cultists, no runs , no room for indiscipline as the day to day of the university is done acording to the laws setting up the university. This is the only university in Nigeria where the time of all programms are adhered to , no strikes either by staff or students. Kudos to the best university in Nigeria .

5 Likes

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by sojimade(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
This isn't d 1st in Naija.....ABU has done it far back as 2007. Think harder for another innovation
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by lekkie073(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Neyoor: First of his Kind! Kudos to the VC for achieving this. Admin send this to frontpage plsss
Unimaid have been using this for five years now. Ur VC was d dean of faculty of vet medicine in unimaid back then.....copycat
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by HayZee06(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Better By Far we are....I'm proud of my sch
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by ochejoseph(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
This guys have not gone on strive for more than one decade , I remember we went on strike for 11 of their lecturers that were sacked in 2001
The school has made good progress over the years churning our quality graduates in good time .
While their other colleagues are busy,looking for the next female student Bra to un strap,the next empty book or handout to force on students ,the next student to victimise,the next student union money to burrow and never pay , the lecturers at UNIILORIN are busy impacting knowledge

Nigerian students know their enemies !
those who have collected free 40 months salaries in 10 years for seating at home , and those who have used Us as Guinea pigs to have their salaries trippled over the last ten years and are not yet satisfied!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by jamal230(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Which kyn 1st of tz kind, my Unn id card as of 2007 was an ATM card Nd had oda functions
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
thats My alma Mata...Better By Far cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by siino(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Not first of its kind Kogi State University have done something like this some years back
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Fynestboi: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tolexander: like nairaland musiwa, the only electricity engineer and google mapologist!
whch one be musiwa
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by beautychoco(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Better by far............ Probitas Doctrinas

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by mbhs139(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013

No! That's not true, I used similar card at YabaTech in 2004. We call it SMARTCARD. It was also later introduced in UNILAG in 2005. It carries your bio-metric: finger prints, etc.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by mbhs139(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bsmartt: Better by far!!!
Unilorin is Just like any other international University Where you know When you will graduate unlike the ASUU brothers fighting mostly for their pocket neglecting the consequence of delaying the graduation date of the student. PROBITAS DOCTRINA!

So, after graduation happened? You at home till thy kingdom come.

If you know your onion, you wont be at home by this time of the strike, e no go even concern you
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
definitely nt d 1st skul,.... PANS Uniport in association with Fidelity Bank did smetin like dis
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unilag don do am b4 joor
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by ajaxtea(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lautech already has such type of id.card made b4 Unilorin{2011/2012 session matriculated students}, but al d same kudos 2 Unilorin 4 such inovation.........

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
SOME SECONDARY SCHOOLS ALREADY USE IT
BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE A PUBLIC UNIVERSITY DO THIS UPGRADE
I BET EVEN THE PRIVATE UNIS WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS FEES
HAVENT PULLED THIS OFF.

MEANWHILE MAULAG HAVE UNLEASHED THEIR LATEST IDI0T
DR. AMALA THE MAGNET THEORIST
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by freecitizn: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unilag had this as far back as 2002. It was called valucard then.

1 Like

Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by sunny3kng(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kudos to Uniliorin. Funny enough, we suggested this with the right plan to University of Jos (Unijos) a few years back but it was tossed in the trash. Thanks to the myopic mindset of the people at the helm of affairs.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Chukwuemeka007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice innovation. My VC, Prof. Asiabaka (of FUTO) said something about this smart I.D during our last interractive session to mark his 2nd yr in office. Hopefully, we'll get ours soon.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by iLUMeN8(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
ABU in conjunction with intercontinental bank issued similar ID cards (produced by interswitch) for about two academic sessions (06/07 and 07/08) so I really do not see what uniilorin are fussing about.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by SIRKOL(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
saddler: congratulations to unilorin.....
To bros joe and ASUU
If una no END this strike by this TIME nextweek, the THINGS that happened in 1967 will happen again,
u don talk wetting I want talkooo!!!
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by modextus(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
His isn't the first school I'm seeing with such I'd now..

See as e don mÀke front page asiv na new thing..
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by gokuu(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
i live in a country where ID cards are celebrated. Whao! Another milestone achievement. I might also jump up and shout out loud if someone were to tell me how this 'wonderful innovation' would solve Nigeria's structural problems.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by Dollarjunkie: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Which first Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT has been using this since last year. Theirs is powered by pocketmoni.
Re: New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready by lambalamb(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
In Love, Peace and Harmony
We Shall Build The Tower
Unilorin........

Am proud of you anytime anywhere!
Better By Far!
I BOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accept 2.2 Or Have A Spilled Over For You to get 2.1 / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.