Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Business Logos With Subliminal Messages - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Logos With Subliminal Messages (10597 Views)

Ignore Messages Requesting For BVN – CBN Informs The Public / Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends / Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by onegig(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
I was expecting the fedex logo....And you did justice to that.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Big4wig(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Check out our education logo

''ASUU STRIKE''

foolish country
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by georjay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
MillionDollars: Ha! Ha! How does this affect ASUU nah?

ARE YUH ALRITE AT ALL...MUST U COMMENT....WOT KINDA HOMO SAPIENS IS DIS.....CLOWN
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by pesty100(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
georjay:

ARE YUH ALRITE AT ALL...MUST U COMMENT....WOT KINDA HOMO SAPIENS IS DIS.....CLOWN
wa lana

1 Like

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by BTT(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good as your post is, most of these brands are alien to the everyday Nigerian.

Well, let me help with some.

Toyota.
The logo actually has every letter in TOYOTA spelt into it.

Formular 1.
The F1 symbol is drapped in black and white, which is the colour of speed, it also has a right-facing arrow in the negative space btw f and 1.

Etc
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by uken73(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by BibiBasy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
hhhhmmmm...... *lip sealed*
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by write2obi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
HISTORY OF ASUU STRIKE IN NIGERIA:
1999---5 months
2001---3 months
2002---2 weeks
2003---6 months(ended in 2004)
2005---3 days
2006---1 week
2007---3 months
2008---1 week
2009---4 months
2010---5months and 1 week
2011---3 month (ended in 2012)
2013---11 weeks+ x....
Find 'x' and win an iPad5 or Z10

2 Likes

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by iyenimofe(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Promhize: #2: Tour De France
the yellow circle is supposed to represent the sun which notes that the stages of the cycling event only takes place during the daytime.
I must say:"Nice Interpretation of the yellow circle."
Promhize: #15: Baskin Robbins
this logo uses the company's initials to cleverly advertise the number of ice cream flavours the chain offers.
1312 flavours?! shocked
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by passionate88: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
How NBC take represent all race when black no dey d feather?
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by WAM1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice one
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by kossynerule: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
9c one...
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by ladenz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
i wanted to comment but the post was so long that i have forgotten what i was going to say sad
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by juliusagbo: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hey@OP, I beg to differ on #22, Coca-Cola....d headqtr is in Atlanta & not Europe. ......
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Lovetinz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
OP doesn't know what Subliminal means.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by sfx9ja(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na I'm make some mentally lazy fish brained nigerians no go ever get sense. Instead of commending the poster for an analytical work well done dem dey ask how e affect ASUU strike and price of garri. I sorry for una . Mstchew!
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by omoelu1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
oh! boy.. c creativity
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by theanonymous: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
e mandman: Chief seun,pls let's work on nairaland logo too!...anybody tnk so?
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by ozoemeka(m): 3:00am On Sep 18, 2013
I see dumb thinking is the crown of the day. How are these "subliminal" messages.... did you look up the meaning of the word "subliminal messages" .. The Golf pic is CLEARLY named SPARTAN so NOTHING was SUBLIMINAL about it.
Promhize: #21: Spartan Golf Clubs

This one might take you a second, but there's clearly two pictures in this logo. Can you spot the golfer as well as the helmeted Spartan warrior?
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by erad(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
ozo_emeka: I see dumb thinking is the crown of the day. How are these "subliminal" messages.... did you look up the meaning of the word "subliminal messages" .. The Golf pic is CLEARLY named SPARTAN so NOTHING was SUBLIMINAL about it.

Sir, if you don't know anything about branding or logos, why not just ask?? The spartan logo has two different images of a golfer swinging his gof stick and the direction of movement of d golf stick. When combined, it gives a spartan head. The logo portrays both the name of the place and what is done there in subtle ways. Don't just criticize things you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by rhames(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2013
The didnt mention the All seeing Eye in Sony Vaio.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
BTT: Good as your post is, most of these brands are alien to the everyday Nigerian.

Well, let me help with some.

Toyota.
The logo actually has every letter in TOYOTA spelt into it.

Formular 1.
The F1 symbol is drapped in black and white, which is the colour of speed, it also has a right-facing arrow in the negative space btw f and 1.

Etc

Yes you are right smiley
Yes its alien to most Nigerians but its the message I'm trying to get across.

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lovetinz: OP doesn't know what Subliminal means.

sub·lim·i·nal adjective /səˈblimənl/
(of a stimulus or mental process) Below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it

Web definitions: below the threshold of conscious perception

Subliminal Message
A hidden message or image found in text, music or film. A well-known subliminal message was that of Coca-Cola ads which flashed for less Than a second in movies. You may not have seen it, but your subconscious did. - URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Pls don't be stupid maam/sir.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
ozo_emeka: I see dumb thinking is the crown of the day. How are these "subliminal" messages.... did you look up the meaning of the word "subliminal messages" .. The Golf pic is CLEARLY named SPARTAN so NOTHING was SUBLIMINAL about it.

Tanx to the user, MR ERAD, I know by the time you are through going through his reply, you would already know who is dumb and doesn't know the meaning of "subliminal messages". You can check my previous post for the meaning. CHEERS
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
juliusagbo: Hey@OP, I beg to differ on #22, Coca-Cola....d headqtr is in Atlanta & not Europe. ......

Yes sir, its in Atlanta, Georgia but Georgia is Europe not the U.S.

Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Lovetinz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Promhize:

sub·lim·i·nal adjective /səˈblimənl/
(of a stimulus or mental process) Below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it

Web definitions: below the threshold of conscious perception

Subliminal Message
A hidden message or image found in text, music or film. A well-known subliminal message was that of Coca-Cola ads which flashed for less Than a second in movies. You may not have seen it, but your subconscious did. - URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Pls don't be stupid maam/sir.

If you can SEE it, it is not subliminal.
Sadly, you need a lesson in manners.
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lovetinz:

If you can SEE it, it is not subliminal.
Sadly, you need a lesson in manners.
What are you saying, is it so difficult to express yourself?
Re: Business Logos With Subliminal Messages by kingstylo01(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Queue Resurfaces In Abuja (photos) / States’ Fortunes Dip As Govs Abandon Natural Resources For Abuja Cake / Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.