Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! (1631 Views)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Kaymisola(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
A friend sent me these photos (photos), she thinks the hairstyle is funny and I think same too. So ladies in the house, what do you think?

Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Deeper life girl!! By their hairstyle you shall know them! grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Tayeni(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
homesteady: Deeper life girl!! By their hairstyle you shall know them! grin grin
not funny to me......looks beautiful. I wish he had taken a shot of her face. A girl needs a killer face and attitude to rock that hair though.
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by MsSpaqs(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
I can't rock it bt d gal tried she 'tushed' it 2 her standard

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Kaymisola(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ms Spaqs: I can't rock it bt d gal tried she 'tushed' it 2 her standard
Lol
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by mzwealth(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Who even tell u say she dey rock am.mtchewwwwwwwww.abi moti rock eee ni
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by ajasa4link: 1:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Hmmmm with this hairstyle and no earrings on, it could only mean one question wey olamide Don ask for him song....
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Tholudee(f): 3:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Op that your friend badt ooo,e dey snap girl hair for danfo grin
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2013
The hairstyle looks disgusting angry
Re: Ladies Will You Rock This Hairstyle?! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2013
the op is the one in this danfo. stop lying

and why would you take someones pic without their consent?

Nigerians can be annoying at times

(1) (Reply)

Charlize Theron Shows Off Her Enviable Bikini Body In Hawaii! / Maheeda Exposed Her bosom And Kitty-Cat On Stage / Joe El Is Tuface Idibia's Clone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.